[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys are so mean and abrasive to everyone, especially girls.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: koe-no-katachi-4697739.jpg (111 KB, 770x390) Image search: [Google]
koe-no-katachi-4697739.jpg
111 KB, 770x390
You guys are so mean and abrasive to everyone, especially girls. What would you have to offer a hypothetical girl that was open to being your gf?
>>
Nothing, as you can infer from this silence.
>>
Women are fucking evil they deserve all the hate they get and more.If you say otherwise you might as well fuck off tumblrina.
>>
>>28004168
>>28003696

Pretty much this though some robots are deluded enough to think their being male, even if average in all respects, means that they are above the average woman.

Can't even edit comments comfortably because of the robot. I even deleted the original for fuck's sake.

>>28004292
lol.
>>
>>28003696
Someone to do stuff with.

Companionship.

A 7 inch dick.

I dunno, what more do they need? Money? I'm not giving a roasties my money, I'd rather be alone and enjoy myself. Relationships are just walking obligations.
>>
I'm not mean to girls at all, though.
>>
>>28003696
Op, not everyone here is an underage faggot or a closet gay. Some of us would like a qt that they could share feelings with, someone to care for them that they could care for too.

I would offer you my feels OP, but only if you offer your feels to me too.
>>
>implying robots are the mean ones
>implying robots just up and decided to hate women

No, our misogyny comes from a long history of abuse dating back to early childhood. But you normals will spin it however you can to make yourselves feel like the "good guys."
>>
>>28003696
Shut the fuck up bitch and let me play my niggerball video games
>>
>>28003696
that would never happen I'm going to be alone for the rest of my life
>>
Nothing. This is the problem with normies, they think love is some type of mutual benefits business agreement. At best they use it to alleviate their boredom.
>>
my inherent value as a human being x,D
>>
>>28003696
They know they have nothing to offer, deep down. That's why they have all this anger towards women, as method of coping. It's literally analogous to the fox and the grapes.
>>
>>28005089
So you think someone should invest their time with you for no benefit to themselves?

You're retarded.
>>
File: 1458916654807.jpg (20 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1458916654807.jpg
20 KB, 300x300
Im afraid of women and being rejected.

Also one tried to ruin my life and almost got me sent to jail. Fun stuff
>>
>>28003696
I'm not like the other robots. I'm an optimist with a sense of humor and I come here because I find it funny.

I couldn't involve her in my hobbies though I'm way too much of a perfectionist jerk. It'd be strictly movies and whatever shit she wants to do.

I'm also physically attractive.
>>
>>28003696
Company and loyalty. I don't shit on the floor and would provide intimacy, cuddling for instance.

I'm mean only in ironical ways with people I'm sick of, I usually try to help anons in here. Probably the kind that can't survive on their own properly and lack imagination for the most part.

Generally I'm not so entertaining but I would love to hang out somewhere and talk or play in nature. But these days I have garbage self esteem considering I live with parents again and all, I feel derealizations sometimes so I didn't go get driving license because I'm the type to break stuff multiple times before getting it right because of my problems. And majority of girls already have it so even if I passed high school with better grades I'm still a dead weight in economical part of relationship so I don't really even try.
>>
File: s.jpg (62 KB, 473x473) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
62 KB, 473x473
>>28003696
Not a whole lot since its unlikely I live in the same country as her. But I suppose I'd try to be supportive and engage in some kind of exotic banter and try to be romantic in some way or another. But ayylmao its not going to happen.
>>
>>28003696
Asking nothing since nothing to give

Last time I tried it backfired horribly
>tfw dodged murder charge

>Implying I actually want a gf anyway
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.