[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here /CanCountFriendsOnOneHand/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: me irl.png (23 KB, 710x860) Image search: [Google]
me irl.png
23 KB, 710x860
I guess this applies to most people on this board provided you're not a normalshit fraud. Post about your small amount of friends and tell the group if they're actually good friends or not

I have 4 friends

Friend 1

>My 'best' and oldest m8 always replies to my messages a day after I send them, claiming to be busy, never asks me to chill, I always initiate it, feel like he's secretly embarrassed by me

Friend 2

>Probably my new best friend now, he's the chillest friend I have, however I called him today after I got out of class and was waiting for my train just cause I knew he'd be in bed to annoy him, he answered and gave me indifferent responses then literally told me that he was waiting for me to fuck off, 70% sure he wasn't kidding. He is very successful with girls and he tries to help me but he seems to be embarrassed to be associated with me because I'm a KV

Friend 3

>Out of all my friends he actually seems to like me more than all my other friends like me, he always messages me and replies instantly, he sometimes asks me to hang out as well. The only thing is that he has lots of other friends and I feel like he only asks me to hang out sometimes because I live close and it usually involves him needing to go to the mall or something, I also need to completely fake a personality with him, he thinks we have a lot in common but we really don't.

Friend 4

>barely qualifies as a friend, he's a full blown chad in my class, he's my only friend in college. He's the only one who goes out his way to speak to me and we sometimes hang out between classes. I have literally nothing in common with him but he's so socially dominant and extroverted that he can make a conversation out of nothing. He literally never experiences awkwardness. He has tonnes of other friends and lots of people know him, girls act shy around him.
>>
>>28003563
can you really count to null set tho?
>>
>>28003585
I don't understand the question and I won't respond to it

Origami nigger
>>
>>28003563
>4 friends
>thinks he's not a normalshit fraud
If you have a friend, you don't belong here.
>>
if I was a female I could count number of friends on my vagina.

Zero.
>>
>>28003615
The whole concept of a robot is being a kissless virgin with little to no friends. That is the foundation.
>>
>has 4 whole friends

Shit thats normal for a normal isn't it?
I was happy with 2 but I've had 0 for almost a decade now.
>>
File: ZqG7dgH.jpg (104 KB, 640x543) Image search: [Google]
ZqG7dgH.jpg
104 KB, 640x543
Yeah I can count them on one hand alright
>>
>>28003563
I wish I was friend 4, it's the kinda skill I wish I had. Be glad he's chosen you and taken you under his wing OP

As for me, I have 4 close friends and numerous blurred friends/aquintances that i don't have anything in common with but go drinking with

Also at uni with literally 0 friends wew
>>
I can't count friends on one hand because I don't have any. 4 sounds like a lot to me you ungrateful faggot.
>>
idk I have like 1?

Nobody really bothers to contact me and then they get mad at me if I bring it up cause I didn't contact them.
>>
i could count them even if i didnt exist
>>
>>28003563
Four friends that you regularly hang out with is literally normie-tier you piece of shit. Get the fuck out.
>>
I have Internet friends but no real ones, does that count?
>>
I had some friends from elementary school times but they all left me or at least thats how i explain it. Now i have no one to talk honestly, sometimes coworker is inviting me to beer, but quickly "forgetting" that, who would want to spend time wit apathetic autist
>>
if i can count my cat as a friend than i can count all of them on one finger
>>
>>28003893
>Nobody really bothers to contact me and then they get mad at me if I bring it up cause I didn't contact them.

Why is this so common? They probably just don't want a robot friend in their vicinity, right? Painful shit.
>>
i have about 3 friends, and only one of them with whom i can really talk about anything and share some intimate stuff

It's alright, i never asked for more really
>>
i can count my best friends with one hand, 4 to be exactly, then there's the bunch of average friends from work/high school that I only see every month or so.

I met these 4 dudes when we were 6, we've gone through so much together, we Skype almost every 2 or 3 days and bbq every 2 weeks,

The longest relationship I had lasted 6 months. I've met these faggots for over 17 years

Value your friendships robots
>>
I have 3. But only one I am close to, the other I see from time to time, the third I also see from time to time but he has other friends. Anyone else that comes to group stuff are his friends by extension and I dont know them well and have never really got to know them.
>>
Anyone who has friends is a fucking normie
>>
File: 1386354073536.jpg (21 KB, 136x150) Image search: [Google]
1386354073536.jpg
21 KB, 136x150
>>28003563
I've only ever had 2 friends in my life. One I lost touch with in middle school and the other in high school.

Friend one was borderline autistic, his primary hobby was making dinosaur figurines with colored electrical tape. We went to different high schools and I haven't talked to him since.

Other friend spends all his time partying and drinking. We have nothing in common anymore.

I don't need any body parts to count my friends. I haven't had friends in 10 years senpai
>>
I had two, but she went bitch and admitted she never gave a fuck about anything I cared about and had the view that any problem I had with the way she acted was entirely my fault and not her being a shit friend. We had slowly been drifting apart and becoming different people for years though. Also I wouldn't fuck her.

The other one is essentially going through a divorce. I feel bad for him and wish him the best.

There isn't really anyone else I would consider a friend, at least they made no impression on me and aren't around any longer.
>>
>>28003563
>call someone with the purpose of annoying them
>surprised they get annoyed

You're an idiot
>>
Most people don't have any REAL friends. Being popular is great but when shit hits the fan you'll be hard pressed to find someone to stand by you.
>>
I have two people who I occasionally talk to about superficial boring shit on Facebook that I used to be close to but haven't been out with for years. Other than that I have zero friends.
>>
All my friends turned chads with successful lives while i'm 28 and still working below avg salary.
Others moved out of the city.

I'm the only one left behind.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.