[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weird Kid vs. Bullies stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Blood Hand Spot.jpg (123 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
Blood Hand Spot.jpg
123 KB, 1680x1050
Calling all weird kids, gimme your stories. I'll go first.

>Be me
>Weird AF kid
>Liked to play with ants while on the playground
>Grew up midwest, there were a few huge ant nests on the playground
>Had a trick to it, I'd put a bowl over the top of a nest and a sugar packet off to one side to herd the ant colonies around.
>Sometimes, I'd push two colonies near each other, watch them fight in epic wars.
>Other times, I'd push the nests near classrooms, try to start infestations.
>No one understands be genius, they call me the bug kid
>Two bigger kids start tormenting me. They weren't popular or anything, but I think that was part of the reason. They wanted status.
>They throw soccer balls, etc. at me, but I either dodge them or ignore them.
>Just makes it worse
>One day, they throw a baseball instead of a soccerball.
>Hits me in the face. Knocks out my front teeth, busts my lip.
>They get suspended for two weeks, have to write me an apology letter.
>My parents are rich, not a big deal to get my face fixed, mostly just painful.
>They get back to school, teacher makes them apologize.
>Seems like everything is going to be cool now.
>Next, first recess in the morning, go to playground.
>All my nests are dead. The two assholes are laughing, saying they did the world a favor.
>They killed my ants. Came back after school and sprayed them with raid.
>I panic, wander around the playground.
>Find one lone nest under one of the portables, thank god.
>Relieved some ants are left, but fury in my bones.
>Bust my face? Fine. Kill my ants? There will be blood.
>Migrate the ant nest out to area by the swings.
>Challenge bullies to a fight after school by said swingset.
>I'm small and a bit scrawny, but I had three older brothers, my fighting style is ruthless.
>Bullies come after school.
>First one punches me in the mouth, breaking my two new crowns.
>Hurts like a bitch, but it shreds his hand up.
>I pretend to go down, curl into a ball.
>Cont below.
>>
>>28003464
I'm here OP
I hope antbros win Tbh famalamapai-kun desu
>>
Come on i'm impatient OP
>>
>>28003464
BUG KID
BUG KID
BUG KID
BUG KID
BUG KID
BUG KID
>>
>>28003464
>being so new that you dont pretype long stories...
>plen
>>
Op please my ANTisemetic friend
>>
You have my attention, OP, please continue.
>>
Sorry for taking so long to post again. I'm new to this.

>Grab kid's leg, both arms, both legs.
>He tries to squirm away, but can't. Two arms and two legs are just hard to pry off.
>I bite the tendon behind his knee as he flexes, manage to cut clean through it
>He screams and flops onto the ground.
>He can crawl, but he can't stand up.
>Other kid's hand is mangled from the punch, so we box a little now. We're both shit, but he's extra shitty with one hand, so he runs off to get adult help.
>I drag cripple-bro back to ant nest.
>He fights like a mad beast, but he's only got one good leg right now, and whenever he tries to get up, I just kick him back down.
>Ants are riled up, starting biting him.
>He can't get away, can't crawl (I drag him back) can't fight (can't stand)
>Go on for about a half hour, one of the neighborhood parents comes back.
>They freak the hell out.
>Parents are rich AF remember?
>Get me some good defense. Get suspended for fighting, but the whole "assaulted with ants" is hard to prove.
>Everyone scared to death of me for the rest of my school career (even high school)
>Don't give a shit.

And that's the basics of the tale. Kid needed surgery to get his leg un-fucked, and had some sort of mega allergic reaction to all the ant bites, almost died. His parents tried to sue mine, but my parents technically only have a networth of like 1,500 dollars, the rest of it is locked up on a trust, and can't be taken, even by lawsuits. Other parents gave up and sued the distrct. Don't know if they won.
>>
So, anyone else got Weird Kid vs. Bully stories?
>>
>>28003815
>>28003848
The name in OPs post was Captain Aspergus you faggot
>>
>>28003815
>>I bite the tendon behind his knee as he flexes, manage to cut clean through it

I have my doubts but I'm taking the bait.

You calling this a true story, Anon?
>>
Captain Aspergers and thelegendofben are one and the same. And cut clean through isn't totally accurate, just story wording. There's that tendon behind the knee, and I managed to bite it hard enough to fuck his leg up. He couldn't flex it for shit, and it wouldn't support his weight. Drew blood too.
>>
>>28003464
>be fat kid
>retard Chad bully's me
>he is not a strong or tall Chad just the chD everyone likes and gets girls
>there is one good Chad that is nice to everyone. Loosers like me flood him with attention
>I'm one of the good chads disciples, we are 20 kids that sit with him during lunch,
>for some reason the bully Chad sits with us once
>starts messing with me
>stand up grab chads face with one hand and punch him mercilessly in the face over and over in front of half the school
>after 6 or 8 punches I sit back like nothing happened while Chad bawls his eyes out
>>
>>28003464
Are you Joe from prison school?
>>
>>28003815
What did the kid do to you so you fucked him up so bad?
>>
It wasn't super clear because I messed up the name for the first and second post. I'm the bug kid, AKA OP. He broke my two front teeth and killed my bugs.
>>
>>28004275
I wish I could buy you Gunpla for what you did,you fucking based motherfucker.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.