[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello my dear bots, how do I cope with the fact I'll die
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: Acne-close-up.jpg (217 KB, 2000x1330) Image search: [Google]
Acne-close-up.jpg
217 KB, 2000x1330
Hello my dear bots, how do I cope with the fact I'll die alone?

pic related
>>
>>28003317
you can fix that shit though, i've been there
>>
>>28003317
You can raise cats or another type of pets
>>
>>28003338
you think i haven't tried?
>>
I could have a baby if I ever get too lonely
>>
>literally every other normalfag had acne
>crying about it
That ain't shit, just stop
>>
Take comfort in the fact that your death won't cause pain/grief for anyone?
>>
You shouldn't. Most people who die alone die like that because of things that were out of their control. It's not fair. You should be angry and you shouldn't just cope.
>>
>>28003317
By comparing your loneliness every single day to how much you loathe other human beings.
>>
File: 1460601392011.jpg (11 KB, 262x193) Image search: [Google]
1460601392011.jpg
11 KB, 262x193
Accept Spiderman as your Savior
>>
Oh, I have worked in palliative medicine. I've seen many if not most people die alone. The funny thing is that even if you have a wife and children those last weeks will be very lonely. How to cope with it? Distract yourself, try living a normal life and try to achieve something that feels important to you. Dying can take days, weeks... for you probably many decades, but my advice is still the same.
>>
>>28003317
how old r ya. I used to be like pic related too, in my teens. Its dying now that I'm 20.
>>
>white
you do realize that being born white means you're guaranteed to have a life better than 99.9% of all people? stop moping you fuck
>>
File: 1444391589490.jpg (35 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1444391589490.jpg
35 KB, 500x375
The thing about acne that bugs me the most is ironically the fact that nobody ever mentions it.

I know that everyone can see it and think it's ugly which is tearing me apart but nobody EVER says anything about it as if it doesn't exist
>>
>>28004187

Not true at all. We have white privilege which undoes any and all advantages. Being born anything but white is don't even have to try mode. Go to yale to be a rocket surgeon on your full diversity scholarship with a huge stipend from raping the act with a score of 18. Or just stay home and collect gibsmedats either way non whites do not ever have problems is any form whatsoever. Look at their biggest complaints:cops arrest criminals, criminals are hurt in self defense, their food stamps was only enough to have ribeye for dinner 6 nights a week. Fucking bullshit.
>>
>>28004204
Same. Kids stare at me because of it. Actually crippled my self-esteem.
>>
>>28004378
when it was very bad some kids pointed their fingers on me, early on the bus stop
it was hell
>>
>>28004204
Because everyone else also has it
>>
>>28003317
I was in a longterm relationship with a boy who has acne similar to that photo.
He dressed decently and kept his hair nice, wore thick glasses.
I really thought his acne was borderline cute, but he didn't believe me because that sounds like total horse shit.
>>
>tried everything under the sun to get rid of acne
>benzoyl peroxide, sudocrem, clearasil, tea tree soaps, no dairy, wash pillow cases, cold showers, get sun, no sugar, wash face 3 times a day
>nothing worked
>decide fuck it ill go on accutane after 7 years of pizza face
>face, back and chest clear up perfectly
>butter cream shit for acne scars
>no acne at all

felt like a million cucks afterwards. It is also the same year i lost my virginity so their is probably some correlation. just do accutane bro
>>
>>28003317
HELP
ELP
LP
P
>>
>>28003338
Bro, I totally know what you're saying. Had a couple pimples when I was 14, shit was horrible. Then I just washed my face, dude. Ok, so here's how it goes. You wash your face EVERY DAY with SOAP. Totally cleared my acne for life.
>>
File: 010.gif (382 KB, 500x284) Image search: [Google]
010.gif
382 KB, 500x284
>>28003317
>go to dermatologist and run through the ringer on everything
>go to esthetician and run through the ringer on everything
>completely change diet and exercise
NONE of the above works
>Makeup

Why do you think women have such high self-esteem- it's easy??
>>
My man, I just went to the doctors today for me acne and he gave me 2 months worth of antibiotic tablets which will hopefully sort it. However, these tablets are fucking massive and I can't swallow even small sized tables without chewing them so trying to swallow these fucking huge tablets which could potentially sort out my acne for good is an impossible feat as I just gag and spit it out as soon as it gets anywhere near the back of my throat. I want to sort this out but I feel so pathetic not being able to do this, just fuck my shit up senpai
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.