[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>make online dating profile >too scared to fill it out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 1410382205644.png (123 KB, 356x333) Image search: [Google]
1410382205644.png
123 KB, 356x333
>make online dating profile
>too scared to fill it out or put a picture
>>
Just fucking do it.

Post the questions here and how you wold you post it. We will help you make it less autistic.
>>
>>28003671
if he cant post a pic and answer some questions he isnt going to message the girl. or boy going by the state of this board
>>
>>28003726
"or boy" dude, just be glad it's not a cartoon pony.

>>28003286
Do you actually want to meet someone or just like the idea on your head?
If you do want it you'll have to get over it and be out there.

>but i can't do it
so seek help, dammit. Go to a shrink or something.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-18-19-13-35.jpg (399 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-18-19-13-35.jpg
399 KB, 1080x1920
You'll get ignored by most of the girls, even the ones who message you first.

It's still kind of fun in a way.
>>
>>28005073
me again

a few tips that I've picked up

>"average" body = obese
>don't message "casual dating" girls unless you're Chad
>most girls will not message you, but if they do it will always be "hey" or "how are you?"

also on POF you shouldn't really fill out any of your interests especially if you're a robot into sort of obscure shit. Just write a few sentences that sound neat and/or cutesy because the women will only message you based on your display photo anyway.

It probably helps if you like fat girls, because most of them are fat.
>>
>>28003286
That's fine. It's just a massive bag of disappointment. Even if you can get a girl, remember that they are the dregs of society, the unwanted filth. I've never had an online date that wasn't terrible and I've gone on close to a dozen.
>>
Well if you don't fill out the profile and upload a pic then none's gonna talk to you, you gigantic faggot. That being said there's also a fair chance no one will talk to you either way.
>>
>>28005144
you could say that about the men

I'm awkward as fuck, have no self-esteem, and have been on like 5 dates in my entire life. I'd expect them to be more disappointed with me.
>>
>>28005144
Yep, this entirely. If a female is on a dating site it is for 1 of 2 reasons.
1. She failed life on easy mode and is just that unwanted/fucked up

2. She is just fishing for attention/ego boost and not actually there for dating.
>>
>>28005213
>you could say that about the men
Yes, and I agree 100%. It is the worst of the men and the worst of the women. However how they are "the worst" matters.

I've had decent dates through friends of friends, or dating classmates. I've had nothing but terrible - no, not bad, TERRIBLE - experiences through online dating.
>>
File: 1460399227765.jpg (13 KB, 288x270) Image search: [Google]
1460399227765.jpg
13 KB, 288x270
>>28005144
>>28005215
And I'm a piece of shit too so I go to online dating. Hopefully one day, I'll meet a piece of shit girl on okcupid and we can hug each other into the ground.
>>
>>28005283
Could you greentext some that I can read when I get out of the shower?

I can't think of a date actually being bad since you don't really have any obligations. You just take her out to eat somewhere and go for a walk and then if you like her ask to do it again.
>>
>>28005316
I dont think you are, anon. It's different for guys, we don't have much inherent sexual market value in 2016 like girls do. So its harder for us. It's easy for girls, so thats why when they are on a dating site it is for some bad reason.
>>
>>28005354
I'll just give the highlights of the two I've been on this year.

Girl 1 - Erin
>profile pictures were all solid 8/10 with huge tits
>clearly gained about 60 pounds since she took her profile pictures
>gained the weight really poorly, all in the face and stomach
>came over to my place to netflix and chill
>we start talking after the movie
>even though she's super flirty online she's a total bore irl
>starts getting really sad and pouring her heart out
>is crying and telling me how she hates herself for sleeping around, thinks she's fat, stupid, etc.
>try to keep it cool, but I'm uncomfortable and she can clearly tell
>she texts me the next day telling me she's super sorry and begs me to give her a second chance.

Girl 2 - Karla
>total butterface, like 3/10 face with 9/10 body
>go to minigolf then dinner with her
>minigolf was fun
>get to rub up on her
>she's clearly into it
>go to dinner
>she rants about feminism and social justice
>agree and go along with the crap she says
>take a walk after dinner
>say something that offends her
>she flips the fuck out
>apologizes
>at the end of the night she tells me point blank that she won't even consider kissing me until at least a few more dates, and her last boyfriend and her went out for 2 years and she didn't let him get past 2nd base

Reading it again they don't sound too terrible, but trust me, they were worse than they sounded on paper. That's not counting the girl I went out with in 2014 who only used me to piss off her boyfriend, I was actually scared for my life on that one.
>>
>put up picture on internet
>it gets passed around for everybody to laugh at
haha
>>
File: 1454096049337.jpg (33 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1454096049337.jpg
33 KB, 400x300
>>28005583
This is one of my biggest fears. I feel like right now, girls are laughing at my pictures on tinder.

It also doesn't help that I feel like everyone is staring at me when I'm walking down the street. Having long hair and beard probably causes that but I grew all that hair out to hide myself.
>>
>>28005537
>That's not counting the girl I went out with in 2014 who only used me to piss off her boyfriend, I was actually scared for my life on that one.
>used me to piss off her boyfriend

What?
>>
File: 1351116909802.jpg (46 KB, 500x490) Image search: [Google]
1351116909802.jpg
46 KB, 500x490
>girl messages me with a well thought out message
>give her a clever or funny response back
>she says something like "lol" or "that's so funny"
>ask her a question
>she doesn't answer back

I know this isn't just me either, a lot of my friends encounter this exact same bullshit.
>>
>>28005583
>>28005622
I always feel like if I start a Tinder and put up a picture, somebody I know personally's friend is going to find me or something and tell them that I use Tinder, and then that person will tell all the other people I know.
>>
>>28006045
Yeah I've done a lot of experimenting and what I've found out works the best is just start a very brief convo, as few questions as possible. Then after like 2-3 replies, ask them out.

I found if you just do question rounds, they get super bored easily and things just fizzle out. So yeah, be direct.
>>
>>28005583
>took fully nude full frontal shot in HS
>it got passed around
>got me laid

apparently girls were sending it to each other
>>
>>28006997
>things that literally never happened

Why would you lie on an anonymous image board of all places?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.