[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to fucking die. I'm at work and I'm sleep deprived
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 33797903.jpg (67 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
33797903.jpg
67 KB, 709x765
I want to fucking die. I'm at work and I'm sleep deprived as fuck so I just haven't felt right or been able to concentrate the whole day. This just happened. I was standing between two desks, watching a monitor, when in my peripheral vision I notice our secretary trying to get by me. She's a fairly old black woman who I don't think likes me. So trying to be nice, I attempt to move the chair that was between me and the desk so she could get by. I wasn't even thinking about what I was doing b/c I was paying attention to the computer and I'm fucking tired. Turns out, she wasn't trying to get by me, she wanted to sit down. I pulled the fucking chair out from under her. She fell HARD and it made a loud noise so everyone around heard it. Of course I apologized profusely and tried to explain myself, but I fucked up so bad. Also I'm the new guy here. I'm typing this on my phone in the bathroom cuz I'm a pussy and I'm too anxious to go back out.
>>
File: 1460925901507.jpg (95 KB, 1280x840) Image search: [Google]
1460925901507.jpg
95 KB, 1280x840
>>28003258
Are you still in the bathroom?
>>
>>28003716
that would be too funny, OP just spending half an hour inside the bathroom.
>>
>>28003743
I wounder what's going on now
>>
>>28003716
Nah I'm out. The secretary left early and went home.
>>
>>28003835
did anyone at least find it a little bit funny?
>>
File: 8PDFF.png (178 KB, 383x340) Image search: [Google]
8PDFF.png
178 KB, 383x340
>>28003875
Nope. I think she's actually hurt. Pretty sure she's in her 60's, and falls when you're old aren't as easy to just walk off.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.