[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Worst thing you ever did to someone >on backwoods videogame
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1460907884303.gif (2 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1460907884303.gif
2 MB, 300x300
Worst thing you ever did to someone

>on backwoods videogame internet forum (smaller offshoot forum from the larger community videogame forum)
>one of the users is a tranny cunt who likes to make fun of me so i hate him/her/it
>one day some autist organizes a community day where we all play on xbox together
>i get on, and so does the tranny and some other autists
>seem to be going well, getting along with everyone including tranny
>so happy i send tranny a friend request over xbox
>next day get back on the forum and i see that the tranny made a post about how much of a loser i am to have sent it a friend request over xbox
>start seething in disbelief, and then pure rage
>not much i can do other than spaz out and damage control myself
>have to hold back anger until perfect moment

few weeks later

>tranny cunt cockface nigger lover makes a thread about how it cant pay its rent much longer and that its about to go homeless (had to live on its own after getting disowned by family for being a cunt)
>some white knight sets up a fundraiser on the larger forum where there's more people to get lots of donations to prevent the tranny cunt from going homeless
>the time has come
>create two dozen alt accounts and start spamming the thread with warnings that the fundraiser is a scam
>people see this and start scaring away from the fundraiser
>tranny and whiteknights getting nervous that they might not get enough money
>but that's not enough for me, so i also mass reported the thread on all my alts to get the thread taken down and deleted
>week or two later the dumb tranny cunt goes homeless and can no longer spend all day on the internet shitposting (literal definition of NEET, and now its homeless)

and that day everyone knew not to fuck with me anymore. i ask all of you to do same.
>>
Link to one of the threads or it didn't happen.
>>
>>28003234
it happened so long ago and i dont even browse there anymore so no
>>
Friendship? Again?
>>
File: 1425936651483.jpg (71 KB, 363x624) Image search: [Google]
1425936651483.jpg
71 KB, 363x624
>9th grade, or freshman year of high school
>very last day of school
>in the last class, very last few minutes before school lets out for summer
>this one lanklet faggot who made fun of the music i liked (it was kind of deserved, i had long hair and wore metal shirts everywhere) was sitting in the desk in front of me
>decide to nugget his backpack
>this involves unzipping it, removing all of its contents, turning it inside out so that the straps were inside and it just looks like a nugget, hence the term "nuggeting"
>this must be done without alerting the victim or any teacher
>i used to do it a lot, had become something of a master
>i nuggeted this fuck's backpack in about 30 seconds undetected
>the last bell rings
>he reaches down for his backpack
>it hits him
>he yells NOOOOOOOOO and his fucking voice cracks in the middle of it, kek
>im kekking my ass off as i get on the bus

I heard he missed the bus
>>
>worst thing
You did something good
>you ever did to someone
It decided to be a thing instead of people.

Start over again OP.
>>
>>28003784
>nuggeting backbacks
this shit brings me back
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.