[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Millenials bash television, saying it is a waste of time,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: TV.jpg (96 KB, 498x445) Image search: [Google]
TV.jpg
96 KB, 498x445
Why do Millenials bash television, saying it is a waste of time, but have no trouble looking at their computers or smart phones all day?
>>
Because people who bash those looking at their computers and phones all day, are the same people that look at TV all day.

It's just circlejerk of normies.
>>
>>28003176
Too many ads in TV.
>>
>>28003176
everything is a waste of time. its all meaningless. tv being meaningless is just a "symptom" of that
might as well waste your time doing something fun.
>>
>>28003176
because modern television is nothing more than kike liberal propaganda?
>>
>>28003176
Because people like to feel superior. Every single group has their own ways of doing that, but to the same end
>>
>>28003176
Isn't it obvious? And what's with every single person in this topic missing the point too? I thought everyone knew why TV sucks, I haven't owned one in 7 years and I'm fucking 36 old, non-NEET, and active.

The problem with TV is not the device, it's the programmes. Namely, shit comes out at inconvenient times, littered with ads and other BS, and lack all the necessary integration to the internet like social media, apps, etc.

I mean anywhere online, I can look at whatever I want, whenever I want it, and the selection is a billion times greater than what TV has ever had. I can instantly share it, chat about it, pause it and then keep watching on my mobile when I move from home to commute.

If you want to check a particular series, TV won't have it on, but you can bet Netflix has it. If you suddenly have a craving for a particular science documentary, TV won't have it, but youtube or CuriosityStream or whatever will. And browsing the program schedules? Fucking last time I did that was 10 years ago.
>>
Because the internet has a better flow of information than TV talking about the same thing happening for 10 hours straight.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.