[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why women don't want anything to do with you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: booty.jpg (72 KB, 400x640) Image search: [Google]
booty.jpg
72 KB, 400x640
http://thoughtcatalog.com/anne-gus/2014/03/sorry-dudes-heres-5-reasons-that-girl-you-like-doesnt-want-anything-to-do-with-you/

The most honest article ever written by a female in regards to males.
>>
Not giving them clicks, views or any hits

Screenshot the entire article or fuck off

Saged
>>
I ain't klikin that shit nigga

go shill your blog somewhere else
>>
>>28003168
>Living in patriarchy is not a walk in the park (whatever dimwit came up with that flagrantly ableist expression literally deserves a drink thrown in their face)

Wow, how about we don't link to this garbage:

http://archive.is/U83mM
>>
>walk in the park
>(whatever dimwit came up with that flagrantly ableist expression literally deserves a drink thrown in their face)

refused to go further
>>
>>28003168
Why do they feel the need to constantly remind us
>>
Why womyn don't want anything to do with you*
>>
no copy pasting the paragraphs

1. you're short
2. you're ugly
3. you're boring
4. you're poor
5. you're sexist/misogynistic
>>
>>28003271
it's funny how women are projecting their insecurities onto other people

all those qualities are literally female traits. they are short, they are ugly, they are boring, they are poor, and they hate (beta) men
>>
>>28003271
>5. you're sexist/misogynistic

all of it is true except this

they dont give a fuck if chad is sexist
>>
More articles by the same author:

http://thoughtcatalog.com/anne-gus/

Pretty obvious attempts at parody desu.
>>
>>28003168
It's obviously fake, the author literally uses the manlets never learn meme
>>
>>28003303
In the "you're boring" part she basically admits this. She says she wants chad to call her a bitch and a slut.
>>
>>28003377
>>28003168
This.

ALERT ALERT THE ARTICLE IS A PARODY.

>>
>>28003202
>http://archive.is/U83mM
This article HAS to be bait. Its written as if a robot was pretending to be the most stereotypical roastie imaginable.
>>
>>28003168
That article gave me cancer

It literally reads like bait copy pasta. There's just so much hypocrisy throughout the entire article. Like yeah, call us manlets but then don't complain about men calling you a slut. Geez
>>
anne gus is a parody writer and has been around a while

you got baited
>>
>>28003168
"As a feminist, I am disgusted by any sort of disrespect of women (and any other gender)"
>other gender
>there is literally one left
>>
File: laughing poet.jpg (26 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
laughing poet.jpg
26 KB, 500x370
>>28003168
This reads like a female version of a robot REEE rant just with delusions of being attractive.
>>
How can you speds not recognize satire when you see it? Are you all seriously that dense?
>>
I like this bait, they should write more articles like this
>>
this was written by someone on 4chan i guarantee, it literally says manlets when will they learn in the first point.
>>
>>28003271
>3/5 of those are things that people have almost no control over
>>
File: shes retarded.jpg (96 KB, 625x833) Image search: [Google]
shes retarded.jpg
96 KB, 625x833
>>28003168
Second paragraph
>Patriarchy
>ableist
>>
>Anne Gus

It's satire.

Author is a Swedish guy from bodybuilding.com. Valhalla something.
>>
>>28003168
>Stop with the slut-shaming, victim-shaming, fat-shaming, looks-shaming and while you're at it, just snap the other shaming-arrows you keep in your shaming-quiver, in half.
>If you're under 6 foot-two, you need not apply.
>Okay, so you're no Ryan Gosling or Liam Hemsworth, but that shouldn't ruin your chances of getting with a girl, right? Wrong.
>Seriously what's wrong with you? You take me out on a date, you give me a bouquet of ugly flowers, then you sit down and talk to me like I'm your sister or something, asking me questions about my life and whatnot.
>What is kind of a big requirement for enjoying oneself? Gee, I don't know, maybe, like, MONEY.
>>
>>28003487
>ALERT ALERT THE ARTICLE IS A PARODY.
It's intended as that, but since she's actually describing the average white girl, it is not parody, but rather a case of a girl being honest for once.
>>
>>28004481
Ooops forgot:
This is definitely satire
>>
File: image.jpg (425 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
425 KB, 2000x1000
>>28003168
>mfw people falling for the Manlet meme
>>
File: 1398559501156.gif (1 MB, 245x184) Image search: [Google]
1398559501156.gif
1 MB, 245x184
I know it's supposed to be satire, but women really do think like this.
>>
File: tumblr_n5jd0lMjtl1rfwfq9o1_500.jpg (48 KB, 469x463) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n5jd0lMjtl1rfwfq9o1_500.jpg
48 KB, 469x463
>>28003168
>Short men, when will they learn?
gee, i wonder who wrote this article

i totally believe a woman wrote it and not a fat loser from 4chan
>>
I actually thought this was a legit article until she got to the whole "a real man will major in women's studies" bit.
>>
>>28003271
Sounds to me that whoever the bitch was that put that was being very honest.

I hope you guys realize that the reason women are such liars all through out history is because they are very afraid of what will happen to them if they were always honest with men. They know that if they said it as plainly honest as they can that the vast majority of men will either forever give up on society or actually start to rape them since men will finally know they only want the top 10% of men.

Do women have rape fantasy? Yes they do. However it's not some fat fuck neckbeard that they fantasize. It's a Chad that they imagine raping them.
>>
>>28003229
When Chad humiliates them by Cummings in Their ass or mouth they need to lash out and let off some steam.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.