[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Male Guilt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8
File: ReadySimplisticDikkops.webm (2 MB, 1050x1486) Image search: [Google]
ReadySimplisticDikkops.webm
2 MB, 1050x1486
what is the motivation for white knighting? is it an expression of remorse?
how many male feminists do you think have raped a girl, orat least fantasize about it?
>>
File: 1365604900412.png (240 KB, 435x419) Image search: [Google]
1365604900412.png
240 KB, 435x419
>>28003163
I'll take more of whatever that is please
>>
>>28003163
It's the same thing it is for literally every single thing men do - trying to get sex.
>>
>>28003562

This. Reproductive strategy.
>>
>>28003850
It has worked out pretty well so far.
>>
>>28003163
Why did she go back?!
>>
>>28003562
>>28003850
Really? Everything you do is because you want sex? What about hobbies? Do you not enjoy them at all?

Robots like to bash women because in their minds women don't have any interests that don't involve gaining male approval. Putting aside the narcissistic nature of this idea, how can you people bash women for that when you don't have any interest in things that don't involve getting sex?
>>
File: ineedfeminismbecause.jpg (233 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
ineedfeminismbecause.jpg
233 KB, 1500x1500
I need feminism, because i am a thirsty simp that just want to be loved but can't be loved. Also, women will never understand because they have an inherent value in their womb. This, coupled with generally underdeveloped reasoning and empathy, means that females will serve their reproductive interests without any silly notions of outside perspective or self-doubt, means that i'm fucked if i do, and fucked if i don't.
>>
>>28003999
pretty much this desu

it's just a bad mating strategy
>>
>>28003163
That image made me uncomfortable because of how much she resembles my gf
>>
>>28003562
Why would this be case on anonymous image board?
>>
>>28003927

I was actually specifically addressing the question of why men white knight.
>>
>>28004298
>I was actually specifically addressing the question of why men white knight.

Because they have the ability to look outside themselves at the lives of others. That ability plus the abilities to 1) feel empathy and 2) digest information means that they can agree with political positions that don't necessarily directly benefit them.
>>
File: 1459071607751.jpg (630 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1459071607751.jpg
630 KB, 1280x800
>>28003163
It's instinctive, women are beautiful angelic creatures and everyone wants to protect them and save them, like cute little kittens.
It has nothing to do with guilt.
>>
http://i.4cdn.org/gif/1461166803688.webm
>>
>>28004515

Do you even know what it means to "white knight"?

If you see someone in trouble and you can help, yes you should help. However, the white knight goes beyond that in that they are particularly concerned with being seen to help women exclusively.
>>
File: 1461182809294.jpg (325 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1461182809294.jpg
325 KB, 1500x1500
>>28003999
originaloale
>>
>>28004642
>"white knight"

The kind of people that use this term use it when they want to say: "Women are whores and normally if you were female I would call you a whore too but since you're here is your slur." It's a pathetic way to shut-down arguments against their positions.

>If you see someone in trouble and you can help, yes you should help.

If I went to the thread about the prostitute and wrote up a post about how most prostitutes are right to be bitter about the johns using them for sex then pretending to feel guilty about this to assuage their consciences, I would be called a white knight. The kind of people that use the term use it because they want to engage in moronic woman-hate circlejerks without taking heat from other men.

This is more original than half the board's catalog.
>>
White knighting has nothing to do with feminism or "male guilt", stop being so influenced by Tumblr memes.

White knighting is just a typical beta orbiter behavior in which the guy is being protective of the girl he's attracted to in hopes that she will like him.
>>
>>28004933
>This is more original than half the board's catalog

You are a pretentious faggot. Sure, some people probably misuse the term "white knight", but if you can't see that there are men who exist that defend women against any perceived attack or "sexism" simply because they are women then that makes you a faggot.

PS: NORMALFAG GET OUT REEEEEE
>>
File: 1433432388773.png (385 KB, 916x1088) Image search: [Google]
1433432388773.png
385 KB, 916x1088
>>28003163
Certain men are simply more inclined toward beta behavior. With this anti-masculinity culture, it's allowed to flourish to its fullest extent among those so inclined.

Most of them were weak-willed pansy type guys in middle and high school who felt the pain of watching the masculine, attractive men take the girls they lusted after. When they are introduced to feminism they see it as a way to get in good with women because they have utterly failed in attracting them in any other way. It offers a small chance of pussy, which is more than they had otherwise.

Other similar losers decide to completely drop out and not debase themselves and look like faggot monkeys dancing for women for that small chance to get pussy. These congregate in places like /r9k/.
>>
>>28003999
does the guy not understand that he is a goddam manlet
>>
we want to protect them because they *were* weak anf fragile, it's not a guilt.
>>
>>28004933
>The kind of people that use the term use it because they want to engage in moronic woman-hate circlejerks without taking heat from other men.

Or maybe they are given to candid conversation and not to sugar coating their observations and mouthing untruths to be more palatable to women.
>>
File: 1430972487358.jpg (676 KB, 2644x1983) Image search: [Google]
1430972487358.jpg
676 KB, 2644x1983
>>28004933
>If I went to the thread about the prostitute and wrote up a post about how most prostitutes are right to be bitter about the johns using them for sex

>prostitutes are angry about men using them for sex

>women who sell themselves for sex are angry about men buying the sex

Are you fucking retarded or something?
>>
>>28005394
>Quoting half of one sentence to misrepresent the rest of the argument.

ISHYGDDT.
>>
>>28003163
>what is the motivation for white knighting?
It's simple. We do things to prove we're worthy of reproduction. It's an innate desire to give women whatever the fuck they want so they know you can provide it.
We fight it. I certainly have. In the past I've succumb to it and it was the worst. It's how men end up in abusive relationships generally.
This may be a heavily opinionated reference but it describes the dynamic very well:
http://www.theportlygazelle.com/2015/10/27/why-its-okay-for-women-to-cheat-on-their-boyfriends/
Women know we're weak, they're advantaged. They take advantage of it.

MGTOW is people who are consciously fighting this trend. In the past the patriarchy made sure things were structured better (marriage, binds to persons together. Limited social respect for dating, resources can't be squandered as easily.
Practically everything we do as humans is about reproduction. There's a few trace things that aren't. But most of it is.
>>28003927
>What about hobbies?
Hobbies is one of those things that you can do in complete absence of women or even to the detriment of your desires. Anime/games/geeky shit are prime examples. They satisfy something other than the reproductive side so they're allowed to exist. That's why there's such gender disparity between hobbies, we're different and often like different things.
I like programming, a lot. It's very rare to find a woman who does that. Women who go into CS generally (in my experience, no studies or anything) tend to be interested in the results rather than the process.
>>
File: 1455325561733.png (152 KB, 237x344) Image search: [Google]
1455325561733.png
152 KB, 237x344
>>28003163
cherry popping is so fucking disgusting
>>
>>28006021
>>28006188
>Explain how you aren't doing this to get sex. Regardless of whether are there according to the original logic, you're just doing for future sex. Because that's all men are good for and know how to do, right?
Sorry, could you rephrase that? It makes absolutely no sense.
How does being a weeb/anime aficionado somehow gain me an advantage with women?
There's some stuff, like fitness/bodybuilders who really like stuff that makes them attractive. But that's a combination thing.
>post deleted
Well I'm replying anyway.

Nice to know you read it. I do get wordy frequently. Not sure if people read or not.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.