[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw vidya is boring >tfw drugs make me feel good, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: pg44-boredom-getty.jpg (1 MB, 2096x1536) Image search: [Google]
pg44-boredom-getty.jpg
1 MB, 2096x1536
>tfw vidya is boring
>tfw drugs make me feel good, but doesn't do much else
>tfw hate talking to other people because fucking normies
>tfw hate watching shows, movies, youtube videos, etc
>tfw everything in life is fucking boring and i feel restless all the time
>>
>>28003117
>>tfw everything in life is fucking boring and i feel restless all the time

that's your biological clock ticking

that's your brain telling you to stop fucking around with children's shit and buckle the fuck up
>>
>>28003187
>that's your brain telling you to stop fucking around with children's shit and buckle the fuck up
not quite sure what you mean by that.
what is it that my brain is trying to tell me?
i can't think of a single activity other than shitposting on 4chan that i find just a little bit of pleasure doing
>>
>>28003224
>i can't think of a single activity other than shitposting on 4chan that i find just a little bit of pleasure doing
I'm not even getting pleasure out of that.
I just want to have a long and nice sleep for weeks on end.
Maybe wake up once in a while to see if anything has changed.
>>
>>28003117
This describes me to a T
I feel so absolutely fucked, I don't know what to do
>>
>>28003224

like it or not biologically you are a man and the only reason for your existence is so that one day you will insert your penis into a woman's vagina and pee inside her (or however that works)

your brain knows that every minute spent sitting behind a computer chair is a minute wasted, a minute closer to death without having fathered offspring, a minute closer to failure.

explains the restlessness every robot feels eventually at some age. that's my theory at least
>>
>>28003573
And at the same time we can never get this while maintaining our dignity, because if you're not a Chad, you have to bend over backwards just to get a chance. Like a little bitch faggot.
>>
>>28003605

we could go real deep into this and say "but what is dignity really other than just a defense mechanism to protect your ego" and argue that is not all the effort girls put into looking presentable and acting like a girl is supposed to act, bending over backwards as well and we should just accept our nature given roles in the mating game?

but I'm just say "u mad" instead and leave it at that
>>
>>28003117
dude thats because you try to not be bored. do nothing, oneday just sit and be bored, bwe bored till your brain farts
do this once a week, everything will be fine again
>>
I suggest joining your local fascist organization, celebrate Hitler's birthday, and work to stop the Jews from perpetuating this bleak misandrist carnivalesque Hell the boomers helped build.
>>
>>28003857
Woah there friendo are you saying that on the inside pretty much everyone is insecure and just wants to be accepted but they just don't show it an we could pretty much try to change ourselves as well and eventually find a gf ourselves?

Yeah I'll stick to shitposting faggot
>>
>>28004072
no such things exist nowadays because if the group gets known or has a little bit of influence in something, the government will probably bust your ass because you know ''who'' has almost any government authority by the balls
>>
>>28004119

you already have the answers buddy-boy

so might as well act now and save yourself 5 or so years of not getting poon. the restlessness will overcome your ego one day anyway.
>>
File: aDA3c.jpg (4 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
aDA3c.jpg
4 KB, 250x250
>>28003117
You should try not doing drugs you degenerate. I was a junkie for three years. Life sucked until I got clean.
>>
>>28004258
I'm clean and it's horrible.
>>
>>28004512
Why? How long have you been clean?
>>
>>28004512
never used anything.
Might try some soon if my life doesnt improve.
>>
>>28004641
>>28004563
fuck I cant even reply right
>>
>>28003224
maybe you would find pleasure in discussing your feels with someone that you like
>>
>>28004673
That doesn't count you dingus. Maybe you should get addicted to Heroin like I did. You either die or get sober. Once you get clean, life improves a lot. If you overdose, well then, you had a good run.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.