[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many robots want to try weed but don't want to be associated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 79728f_5505754.jpg (64 KB, 906x799) Image search: [Google]
79728f_5505754.jpg
64 KB, 906x799
How many robots want to try weed but don't want to be associated with 420BLAZEITERRYDAY "culture"?

I fucking despise stoners, but from my understanding of it weed seems pretty chill
>>
my friend has the same problem in which i understand the sentiment. As a spic as see the absolutely horrible people that are associated with weed. Its not only a nigger/spic hobby anymore anon some some weed by itself and if you don't like it no one is going to force you to try again.
>>
>>28002980
How did I know there was going to be a thread just like this, *sigh*.

You don't need to be associated with any particular subculture, you idiot.

If you can't respect your own individuality, nobody else will. If you want to smoke weed, then hey, it's there for you. Nobodies pushing it on you though.
>>
just dont talk about smoking weed and it will keep you from attracting those kinds of people
>>
>>28002980
If you have anxiety problems like most robots do i wouldn't recommend it, last time I did it i had a straight up panic attack and almost passed out because my heart was beating so fast
>>
>>28003257
I practically didn't have any anxiety for years, until I started dabbling in heavier psychedelics. Honestly, I don't think you should do it alone initially, at least for the first few times. Give yourself a chance to laugh amongst close friends, experience the munchies, observe the subtle changes in thought/perception etc. whilst getting a feel for what sort of dosage you might be able to handle. I think what I lot of robots end up doing is they get ahold of some buds, try it alone and/or in the wrong set & setting and end up having a bad time, filled with paranoia and panic. Which is an unfortunate experience that can easily be avoided, for the most part.
>>
>>28002980
i feel you buddy i want to try dick but i dont want to be associated with all those gay faggots.
Everyone acts like if sucking dick makes you gay or something
>>
>>28002980
I smoke weed habitually and it is very easy to not be a part of that community. Just don't be a faggot about it and you should be fine.
>>
>>28002980

It makes me feel like shit to be honest. I feel more ugly more fat and seriously lonely and depressed. Weed isn't my drug, alcohol doesn't do shit and cigarettes are just depressing.

Does any robot have a suggestion as to what drug I should try that is legal? I heard co codamol in high doses is alright but that shit is always mixed with paracetamol.
>>
Hate on subcultures is just insecurity.
I smoke weed frequently and I've never interacted with any stereotypical stoners.
>>
>>28003428
The difference between a stoner and someone who smokes is the same as the difference between an alcoholic and someone who drinks
>>
>>28002980
seriously why do you even care what you get associated with its not like people like you anyway who are you trying to impress, besides people arent going to group you with that culture just because you smoke weed, you can smoke weed without being a stoner
>>
Just get it and smoke alone it's not that hard
>>
>>28002980
you are prob an antisocial hermit that doesn't associate with any groups already, what makes you think smoking weed is gonna magically change that
I get stoned and watch movies or spend 2 hours in my kitchen cooking or watch anime or movies and shit
>>
I've tried it a few times. It was nothing special. Just made me hungry. People whose lives revolve around it are gross.
>>
>>28003153
>*sigh*
reddit please leave.
>>
>>28002980

stop trying to impress people fgt
>>
Why do you care so much about people who do the same things as you?
You're on a board filled with pedophile weeaboos who hate women, masturbate to cartoons, constantly do gay shit and are socially retarded. Normies think this place is full of school shooters. You're already associating yourself with human scum, so why care if you get lumped in with some more?
>>
>>28002980
you end up going psycho like pic related
>>
I smoke weed but i don't make it any part of my Identity or anything it helps me maintain a level head and relax, i like to get stoned when i have nothing better to do and all my shit is done for the day and i keep to myself about the fact i smoke, smoke and maintain your life and don't be a faggot about it.

and inb4 normie
I have 3 numbers in my phone - mom, dad and the budman.
>>
>>28002980
Smoke and don't tell anybody, dummy
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.