[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you have any friends? What are they like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 13
File: Friendship ended with.jpg (96 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Friendship ended with.jpg
96 KB, 800x600
Do you have any friends? What are they like?
>>
>>28002892
One friend, depressed, neet, weird simultaneous cuck/bull situation where his girlfriend on the one hand has children with her ex, but the ex live with her and knows that my friend is fucking her. Personal qualities, well. Moderately intelligent, reasonably generous, a bit simplistic in some of his views but still a good conversationalist.

Then I also got 5-6 buddies, but not really friends.
>>
File: 1452711305771.jpg (45 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1452711305771.jpg
45 KB, 720x720
>>28002892
I have 5 best friends that I've had since high school (almost a decade now)

>one is a hungry skeleton, he wants to be a normie but generally fails spectacularly at it, but somehow always remains optimistic
>one pretty much lives and breathes movies, he shoots his own stuff but he's never let me see it, but that's probably a good idea because i can be a bit overcritical and we don't share the same tastes
>one is pretty rotund, he acts like your average memespouting channer, but somehow has a pretty decent looking girlfriend
>one is obsessed with pro wrestling, i usually just play video games with him
>one has recently become a stoner and he's kind of become a drag to be around because all he talks about now is weed, and when he's high he just kind of zones out and it's not like he's even there
>>
Three friends:

>Latina, same age as me
>very bossy and pushy
>has a mean temper sometimes but mostly just chills and smokes
>has a kid
>gives good advice, doesn't bullshit me
>makes me nifty gifts using essential oils and all natural products

next

>Latina
>younger than me by two years
>laid back and chill
>total airhead, always late for everything
>kind of flaky, but very loving and goofy

lastly

>Latino
>ten years older than me, bald
>drinks and smokes weed
>is a musician
>has two sons
>good friend to have around (he's handy around the house)
>considers me family
>but also lightly flirts sometimes, so I feel bad
>>
I have friends. Most of them are stoners working entry level jobs because they dropped out of community college where we met. I am one of the only ones in UNI
>>
>>28003107
why you know so many mexicans
>>
>>28003107
Where do you live. I'm curious
>>
File: 1445194596285.jpg (207 KB, 960x768) Image search: [Google]
1445194596285.jpg
207 KB, 960x768
>>28002892
>tfw your best and only friend is your gf
>>
>>28002892
No
n/a
original desu
>>
>>28003169

I don't know, coincidence I guess.

>>28003200

Northern Ohio.
>>
File: photo_1459047466706.jpg (940 KB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
photo_1459047466706.jpg
940 KB, 1456x2592
I live with my best pal. He's like me in a lot of ways except obnoxiously lazy and had no will to ever do anything. He plays magic the gathering, watches a shit ton of youtube and films my videos.

My other friends are my military buddies, they'll all be gone soon and I will never speak to them again for sure. Not really 'best friends' but they're fun to be around. I opt out whenever they want to go do Chad things like smoke or party but I like to just hang out/camp with them.

Very soon I will be completly alone and I'm not sure how I feel about that. It's whatever
>>
>>28002892
>HAVING RL FRIENDS
>IN THE YEAR 2016
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: drtyhjkuytrfg.jpg (3 KB, 125x103) Image search: [Google]
drtyhjkuytrfg.jpg
3 KB, 125x103
>>28002892
>mason
more confident then me but just as autistic. Kind of fat. Gets real pissy sometimes and tells me to kill myself a lot. I'm awful at reading people and I can't tell if he dislikes me or not. One time we went paintballing and after a match someguy unloaded into the back of my head and he punched him so I think we're ok. Used to be quite good friends I think but he's pretty much replaced me with people who aren't autist faggots.
>Kuba
Chill polish guy who'd good at guitar. I don't know why he hangs with us because he's not like completely autistic but like he's sort of cringey
>Billy
Similar personality to mason except he's not fat and he doesn't get really pissy a lot, more easy going. Pretty autistic as well. Probably the best looking friend I have but he's got an ugly awful mullet
>Noah
Shy, 50% sure he's a closet homo desu, maybe wishful thinking. Would be quite attractive but he has a lot of acne. we listen to a lot of the same music, but he doesn't really like me much.
>Matty
Least cringey person that associates with me, isn't autistic like the rest of us, has multiple friend groups. He likes me because I have "great banter", because I have no filter and talk shit a lot.
>>
>>28002892
My close friends are awesome I love them, we're almost like a sitcom bunch. Most of us are from the same street, grew up together etc

1. the fat guy
>always been fat
>a bit stupid but one of the kindest people I know
>extremely loyal
>likes to make up stuff about women, did it since he was very young
>looks a bit like a panda

2. the silent guy
>oldest in the group
>25 and lives with his parents
>has weird but best sense of humor, dark stuff etc
>dropped outta high school, does manual work for money
>despite not being too educated, he's intelligent as hell

3. the metalhead
>been bullied in primary school
>thinsk he's the best manipulator in the world while everyone else sees through his bullshit
>anxious around everyone except us and scene girls that he somehow gets to fuck all the time
>gamer, into PC hardware and whatnot

4. ex-rock guy, now a raver/stoner
>my best buddy
>pretty much the Chad in the group
>great music taste
>goes to all the festivals and shit with me
>gives me women advices, good wingman (except when he decides to steal the girl for himself)
>generally chill guy, a bit too lazy for college etc, will still probably make it in life

5. the gay traveller
>really dumb, but thinks he's really smart
>recently came out of the closet even though we all knew for years
>travells around the world alot
>the luckiest person I know, has some kind of weird dumb luck following him around
>will make it in life because he literally doesn't give a shit about anything, it's not that he's too confident, he just doesn't acknowledge his flaws and that keeps him going

6. Me
>token black manlet guy that's somehow really popular and whatnot
>>
>>28002892
I have friends, but only a few I'd call good friends, rest are somewhere between friends and acquaintances

>Best friend is guy I knew since secondary school (Britfag). Works odd hours so I don't see him much but we always hang out when we can, he comes across normie but he's a full on weeb really.

>Another good friend is a guy I met at recently, but just sort of clicked with. He's pretty much a Chad but still a pretty cool guy, used to pull women all the time but now he has a girlfriend. I hang out with him more than anyone else, mainly playing video games and third wheeling when he goes out drinking.

There are also a few guys I play MTG with but I haven't seen them in a while.
>>
>>28002892

lol why is this pic so good?

Also, I had 1 BFF but he became an asshole and a liar.
Other friends at school were just to past time, we never/rarely met outside of school.
>>
>>28003442
people who think their life is like a sitcom are the worst
>>
>>28003518
Actually I don't really like the comparison, but other people told me that.

And no, my life is nothing like a sitcom, just my close circle of friends.
>>
File: 1460818028863.jpg (37 KB, 575x556) Image search: [Google]
1460818028863.jpg
37 KB, 575x556
I'm genuinely worried about my friends. they are the last bastion of my last fuck and I really should spend more time with them.

>friend number one
my best and oldest friend spends most his time playing vidya and eating anti-depresants, the rest he spends smoking. he's already overweight and I really regret giving him that cigarette.

>friend the second
an almost completely agencyless diabetic skeleton. excellent at tagging along which makes him a fantastic impromptu drinking/weed smoking buddy. has begun moving towards a healthier life, which unfortunately means away from me

>friend the girl (non romantically)
Rich girl getting richer. got herself a job in the entertainment industry and we rarely see each other any more. Tendency to lie makes it hard to trust her word. she is good company though, even if were very different people.

the rest are just mostly acquaintances like tears in the wind
>>
File: 1331392649435.jpg (47 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1331392649435.jpg
47 KB, 500x333
>>28002892
this pic will never not be funny

poos in loos are crazy
>>
>>28004001
they're pakis
same thing really
>>
could someone post the sequel to OPs pic please? you know, "Friendship with Mudasir Restored"
>>
1. Friend I've had since 3rd grade
>same age as me
>into vidya
>kind of like me

that's about it m8
>>
File: 1478090715662888232.png (596 KB, 800x466) Image search: [Google]
1478090715662888232.png
596 KB, 800x466
>>28004021
got your back famalam
>>
friend 1
>knew him since I was 6
>22 now
>was a pretty okay guy
>came home after one year of military and actually thinks he is a changed man and that he finally is a "real man"
after hanging with him for two weeks I am sure I will never hit up this guy again. he tried to talke shit to me when I told him that no one cares about guns and other stupid military shit

friend 2
>okay guy
>got a girlfriend who he suddenly really lives after saying all years hes just leeching off her
>says he will do lots of things, but never follow up
>still a nice guy, but he never should have gotten a gf
everytime i hang out wiht him it feels like he just wants to visit his gf, fucking stupid and annoying. he also uses thousands on vacations and clothes for his gf

>friend 3
also turned into a idiot after military
seriouslt what the fuck does the military do to people? this guy was really smart and had a nice future ahead but now is dumb as fuck and wants to get a job in the military

i could go on
none of these guys probably are my friends. they almost never call me and if we all are together we end up arguing and fighting
>>
I haven't had a friend since I was 12 (25 now)

I rarely talk to people anymore
>>
File: 1460920067047.jpg (74 KB, 413x570) Image search: [Google]
1460920067047.jpg
74 KB, 413x570
>>28004104
sweet, thanks. its even better than i remembered it.
>>
>>28004104
the world can go back to normal now
>>
>>28004104
i love happy endings
>>
>Kyle
Hungry skeleton. I've known him since I was a boy. I remember him being a happy child when I first met him. Something changed however and he became very reclusive, which he remains to this day almost 2 decades later. Has been majorly depressed his whole life and is suffering from gender identity issues. Works a dead end job and spends his free time playing MMOs or pursuing brony interests. Surprisingly, he has never tried drugs or alcohol despite his crippling depression. It makes me wonder if he was witness to traumatic behavior from an alcoholic parent.
>John
Best friend, psychologically addicted to weed and video games. Trying to get his life together in school though he suffers from lack of purpose. Is characteristically unlucky in life and somewhat ignorant but he is a good conversationalist and a loyal friend. He gets recurring bouts of depression.
>Gary
An incredibly gay man, he is very energetic and fun to be around. He performs in theater. His acting leaves something to be desired, but he is very passionate about what he does. Is often in and out of relationships and sad that he can't find true love. Seemingly meets celebrities every other week. Refuses to eat vegetables of any kind, with the exception of onions.
>Heather
Chronically depressed girl from high school. She possesses a quick wit and a sharp tongue, although her anxiety makes everyday tasks a challenge for her. An aspiring artist, she maintains an online presence; she is very much a tumblrina. Very talented with makeup.
>>
>>28004486
if my name was John i would literally be him
>>
File: 1460514777034.png (7 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
1460514777034.png
7 KB, 251x201
>>28002892
He only tries to get close to me when he's hunger.

he's a fish
>>
Used to have one but then he drowned in homework from uni and got a gf at some summer camp who lives three countries away.
>>
>>28003442
I'm number 2 to a fucking tee m8
>>
>>28002892
How do so many people have friends on this board?
>>
1) Sort of like an overgrown 12 year old boy. Always has a lopsided grin and keeps tons of camping supplies, booze, and food in his van. Always willing to come riding to the rescue if you need help or want to search out adventure. Downside: He's always talking about his oneitis who lives 1500 miles away.

2) Intellectual who wages a daily battle with depression. Practically speaks in references and is fun to play video with. Downside: found a SJW mommy gf who keeps him away from us as much as possible. I shit you not she's a 40 year old woman with purple hair.

3) Asperger's guy who lives by himself in a huge house his parents pay for. Always down to watch action movies or play a boardgame. Downside: All my other friends HATE his guts. :/

4) Bipolar and jobless. Mooches off his girlfriend. Constantly creates and deletes Steam accounts, FB pages, et cetera. But when all the stars are aligned he's really insightful and charming. Downside: interprets the slightest criticism as an attack on him and freaks.

5) Veteran. Tells horrible Afghanistan stories if you get him drunk. Super Libertarian. Loves country music and hiking. Downside: Annoying wife.

I consider the grils I know something else but not friends. There's the girl I think of sort of like a cousin because we grew up together, the girl from work I get fashion advice from, the friend's FWB I tolerate for his sake, but they're not -friends-, really.
>>
>>28005908
Oh what the fuck I'm literally 4 but I don't have a gf
>>
>>28005995

How old are you? Seems like most of the girls willing to put up with mental illness and joblessness pair off with a dude by age 20. When you're in your late 20's like me the remaining girls have these sky-high standards.
>>
>>28006085
I'm 18 and have an older boyfriend. I'm not a girl.
>>
File: 1461105663069.gif (779 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
1461105663069.gif
779 KB, 500x385
>>28002892

these NSA threads are sickening. stop fucking collecting data and trying to get us to spill the beans on peoples personality and secrets you faggots

god fucking damn we need to defund the NSA
>>
File: USayinwat.jpg (54 KB, 607x412) Image search: [Google]
USayinwat.jpg
54 KB, 607x412
>>28004104
all he needs is to be friends with pudoo patel and the sand nigger trinity will be complete.
>>
>>28006116

Oh, that's what you meant. Thought you meant you were in search of a GF.

Anyways, I hope you show him he's appreciated when you're not in manic mode. :)
>>
>>28006210
I'm bisexual and hate female personalities so I stay with guys more.

I tend to be a lot nicer to him whilst manic honestly, depression makes me snap and write edgy shit and make him miserable too. He's not right mentally either, but we're a good match.
>>
File: Alt Right Catalogs.jpg (38 KB, 426x960) Image search: [Google]
Alt Right Catalogs.jpg
38 KB, 426x960
>>28006118
NSA is too busy trying to figure out how to meme like us before collecting.
>>
2 Friends

One friend, almost white trash tier, poor, kicked his own father from home, trying to become a police officer. he is a mantlet. Good guy but kind of faggot to be a policeman

The other is my best friend, he's of syrian-Spanish descent, he studies Mechanical engineering and works with the subways. Makes decent/good money but he is stubborn as hell and way to pridefull for his own good, we share some deep core autism and depression, he really likes hitler and it's rightwing. we have been friends for 10+ years
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.