[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Finally get a 4/10 GF >Get to talking about sex >Apparently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: 4L_Q2Os71EC.png (96 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
4L_Q2Os71EC.png
96 KB, 241x228
>Finally get a 4/10 GF
>Get to talking about sex
>Apparently Chad raped her recently
>won't have sex because it fucked her in the head
>won't report chad over fear

Reeeeee

FINALLY GET A GF AND IVE ALREADY BEEN KEKED
Thanks chad

I just give up
Not putting up with this stupid garbage for just an orgasm that'll last less than 90 seconds
>>
>>28002889
not like havent heard that story before , she will probably dump you when she finds the next possible chad to tear her pussy,
she aint gonna fuck YOU anon
>>
Make her feel safe. Cuddle with her and show her that you care about her.

Make Chad suffer.
>>
File: ritadex.jpg (740 KB, 2560x1707) Image search: [Google]
ritadex.jpg
740 KB, 2560x1707
stick with her anon, you found yourself a Rita gf

rita gf's are top tier tBh
>>
>>28002889
She just isn't physically attracted to you.
You think being raped would stop a woman from fucking brad pitt if he offered?
Hell no, she would think that it makes it easier to get over the rape.
In all likelyhood she wasn't raped at all.
>>
>>28002919
>>28002916

That's a beta cuck move

It will earn you nothing

The woman obviously just wants an emotional tampon
The truth is she probably didn't report it because SHE LIKED IT

women are fucking whores

Who here has forced themselves into a /asexual/
Literally solves all the sexual problems robots face
>>
>>28002919
They die though
>>
File: 1457596511768.png (128 KB, 478x225) Image search: [Google]
1457596511768.png
128 KB, 478x225
This is similar to the whole,
>I've had too much meaningless sex
>guys before you were assholes
>you're nice you me
>let's take it slow
situation which i found myself in. Honestly depends on patience and weighing alternatives.
>>
File: 1460992896232.jpg (297 KB, 1200x731) Image search: [Google]
1460992896232.jpg
297 KB, 1200x731
>>28003027
We can only wait.
>>
>>28002889
>raped by Chad
>won't report it

She's lying. She just doesn't want to have sex with you while also reaping whatever benefits come from having you as a boyfriend.
>>
File: 4L_GTrAy4oW.png (260 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
4L_GTrAy4oW.png
260 KB, 563x542
Gonna be /devilish/ and dump her ass tonight before she dumps me in the future
Gonna tell her I don't want damaged / used goods and go fuck off to Chad for more dick

I don't need it anyways I guess
>>
this has happened to me with two different women when I was younger. I stayed with both girls for roughly a year each, and they never put out for me. I know for a fact that they both fucked their next boyfriends within a few months of getting together, though. Guess I'm just a beta faggot.

My advice is to cut the bitch off. You don't need someone like that in your life who always teases you with the idea of "one day" having sex. It was constantly on my mind and I slaved over those bitches hoping that they would fuck me one day.

I didn't get out early and each time it ended up hurting me. And, if you dump her, you'll feel truly powerful. It's a good feel to emotionally put down a roastie, anon
>>
>>28002889
You're dumping her, right?
>>
>>28003206
>Gonna tell her I don't want damaged / used goods and go fuck off to Chad for more dick
Don't be a dick about it. Just dump her politely.
>>
>>28003393
This.
>>28003460
And this. Don't be a dick.

Look I also have been where you are, but unlike some people here, I won't be a dick about it. I know what you're going through. You're a good guy, right? You don't want to let her down, you want to give her a chance, just like she's giving you. You're already thankful that she even recognizes you, unlike any women before her, right?

I'm not gonna say "she's gonna switch you to a chad and fuck him, I know this for a fact". I don't know that for a fact. But personal experience says it's pretty fucking likely though. It's not what you want to hear, not what you want to believe, probably not something even she believes - women rarely know what they themselves want. But ultimately, you're a patch.

Whether she really was raped or not, you're the rebound guy, only separated from friendzone by a few extra hugs and maybe the occasional kiss. She will very likely dump you, eventually, and when that happens, she will proceed to fuck the brains out of the next guy that comes along.

It sounds ugly, it sounds malicious for us to say that. It sounds just like something a pessimistic, sad beta would say. But it's also very likely the truth. So, you do what you will with that information.

You don't have to dump her. You can see where it goes. And then you'll see. It's a lesson learned at least, so there's no harm in that.
>>
>>28003460
>>28003619
Why do y'all care about how she feels. She's a slut
>>
>>28002913
exactly. this is a common tactic women use. she's simply bored and wants someone to make her feel good about herself while he scouts out another chad, plus because you're a sensitive "nice guy" you will try to console her and won't even try to have sex because of her fake sob story. don't fall for it
>>
>>28002952
exactly anon, and even if she were raped she probably orgasmed during it (80% of women do) and it made her realize that she will never be pleased by anything other than rape. do not let her fake story fool you, this woman is simply looking for an emotional crutch
>>
>>28003645
Because that lets her play the victim
>>
>>28003715
yup, imagine her going on facebook "i was raped and this asshole wont even let me cry on his shoulder omg men are terrible etc" she would spin that shit so hard
>>
File: bert.jpg (109 KB, 932x740) Image search: [Google]
bert.jpg
109 KB, 932x740
>>28002889
Why the fuck would Chad rape a 4/10?
>>
>>28003828
she was asking for it, obviously
>>
>>28003645
Being a dick as a rule is a stupid move. There's nothing to gain and always something to lose. Besides that, do you blame children or retards acting like what they are?

Any mature, non-autist human being should realize without any need for explanation that the minuscule satisfaction you might get from being an asshole isn't worth it. Being polite, however, doesn't mean licking ass and acting beta either. It's just common courtesy.
>>
>Tfw no older men raped your tight young boipucci despite all your signaling.

Feels bad
>>
>>28003828
BERT
E
R
T
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.