[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you women think you're entitled to men? it's funny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: El20VHS.png (357 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
El20VHS.png
357 KB, 640x480
Why do you women think you're entitled to men? it's funny
>>
>>28002724
i have a vagina which a lot of men like

still no QT bf though
>>
>>28002751

So basically because you exist?
>>
>>28002724
>YOU WOMEN
Do women feel entitled to men though? I don't think I've ever seen a woman chimp out because she has no bf.
>>
>>28002751
but why do you think that entitles you towards men? that's sexist, to be honest
>>
>>28002766
they feel entitled to men's attention and money. do you doubt me? deny a stacy either of those things and see what she does
>>
>>28002724
I'm not entitled to them, but they all come up to me and want me so i just pick the one i want until I'm bored. Don't tell me you guys wouldn't do the the same thing
>>
>>28002801
>do you doubt me? deny a stacy either of those things and see what she does

Whether or not they feel genuinely entitled to it, they are used to it. It makes a lot more sense for a stacy to whine when cut off from her usual attention than for a robot to whine about his total lack of it
>>
>>28002867
even attention from strangers though, anon if you ignore women they try harder to get your attention, this is known
>>
>>28002890
Well yeah? But it's not hard to see why they would act this way when they're constantly bombarded with attention their entire lives. If you play with a dog every day for years, are you going to be surprised when it whines when you don't?
>>
we're not entitled to it but they practically throw it at us anyway
>>
>>28002932
you're just making my point stronger. they're literally entitled their whole lives, how are you refusing to see this? you're just blaming everything else but the women themselves. whats wrong anon? afraid to criticize a woman?
>>
They arn't entitled anon, it's just that we throw ourselves at them so its easy for them to pick which one they want.
>>
File: iameternal.jpg (46 KB, 398x410) Image search: [Google]
iameternal.jpg
46 KB, 398x410
>>28002780
Men and women have been attracted to each other since before we evolved, it's just how things work. The need to reproduce pulls us together. It's a basic instinct. More and more people are choosing not to these days, which isn't necessarily a bad thing since we have more than enough people on this planet for our species to flourish, but saying this basic human instinct is sexist makes you an actual retard.
>>
>>28002992
>you're just blaming everything else but the women themselves

It's not the women giving the attention?

I'm not saying they don't have all the attention they want, but it's because of thirsty guys willingly giving it to them. They're not "entitled" in that they don't demand all that attention, it's simply given to them by guys.

Whether or not they deserve it or are entitled to it is irrelevant, because they get it anyway and will continue to no matter what.
>>
I don't feel entitled to men but I want one
>>
>>28003018
okay, so then explain this >>28001305 thread then please since it's obviously so natural
>>
>>28003083
why are you so picky though bebe? isnt being picky the epitome of entitlement?
>>
>>28003086
>since it's obviously so natural

Do you understand how sex selection works?

The whole benefit of internal fertilization and gestation in one sex is that males can spread their genes to many women very quickly with no negative effects, hence men are *supposed* to try and do just that. Whereas a women must invest much more time and effort into producing a child, and hence is *supposed* to be very picky when it comes to her choice of male so as to maximize genetic benefit for the offspring and the species.

So from a purely biological perspective, men "should" be sluts and women "should" be very choosy about partners
>>
>>28003135
Because everyone else nitpicks me so I figure id do the same
>>
>>28003151
troll harder, white knight. are you going to try to explain your cuckoldry fetish next?
>>
>>28003190
mate, for all our sakes, try harder

baiting is one thing but your post is just sad
>>
>>28003180
you sound as bitter as i am. wanna make babies?
>>
>>28002766
that's because they all have bfs, and the ones who don't are by choice
>>
>>28003213
Let's not pass our genes down to someone else and ruin their lives too
>>
Because we are? Society would collapse if we don't have babies.. Wouldn't want a population of old people would you?
>>
>>28003151
That biology is as well and good anon but humans aren't always tied down to biological urges. Especially considering birth control methods and the zeitgeist, biology can be slightly subverted. We're seeing the women be the sluts and the men becoming marginalized. It's fine to argue the evolutionary aspects, but you're ignoring the more important aspects.
>>
>>28003255
okay, thats a fair point. wanna just bump uglies in the dark and secretly loathe each other?
>>
>>28002751
Shut up caitlyn you got a 3 hour appreciation special on ESPN isn't that enough?
>>
>>28003151
you also never explained this thread >>28001305
>>
>>28003352
What do you mean "never explained"? What is there to explain? The OP of that thread got bored and came here and made a gender swapped one?
>>
>>28003386
b-b-b-busted. and i would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddlesome kids.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.