[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-eur ope-35813348 >Althou
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: _88773972_031413260-2.jpg (25 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
_88773972_031413260-2.jpg
25 KB, 624x351
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-35813348

>Although Breivik has three prison cells, access to an electronic typewriter, newspapers, TV, exercise machines and videogames, and can cook and do laundry, Mr Storrvik argued that he is being damaged by his isolation.

What the fuck, man. Solitary confinement in nordic countries sounds comfy as fuck. I practically already live this life.

>tfw want to live in solitary confinement but don't want to kill 77 people
>>
was Breivik just another normie?
>>
>Convicted mass murderers have better living conditions than you
Every day I'm presented with more compelling reasons why I should just give up
>>
Do they realise Breivik is loving this shit? He's pushing it intentionally. He's loving making a mockery out of their legal system.
>>
>>28001797
This. I'm grateful for the place I've got but his looks nicer, AND he doesn't have to pay for it. No justice in this world.
>>
I remember him saying he only is allowed a PS2 and a handful of games, so it's not actually good at all
>>
>kill communist marxist spawn eroding the fabric of your country and people
>get to live like a king afterwards

bless that man
>>
>>28001830
Apparently the guards are fucking with him, e.g. frequently waking him up at night, but otherwise it sounds great.
>>
>>28002079
don't they know he has connections?
>>
This is why I don't mind scandanavia's whole fymynysm thing.

>get convicted of rape for looking at a woman in the shops whilst holding a slightly phallic tin of coconut milk
>life imprisonment in a four star resort with room service, free internet and satellite television
>no women allowed in prison (because it'll trigger them or they'll get in-the-same-room-raped)
>find a qt nationalistic bf who killed a nigger irl
>loose prison restrictions mean you can get married and live in the same three bedroom cell
sounds good to me
>>
>>28001856
I'm a poorfag and I'm barely getting up to emulating ps2, I'd take it.
>>
>>28001856
no, that's what he was complaining about

he only had a PS2 and wanted a PS3 along with titles that aren't intended for children
>>
>>28001734
yeah but does he get internet?
>>
>>28001856
Even then, the PS2 has fuckloads of great games, he should ask for a powerful PC instead, no need for consoles and he wouldnt be breaking any rule
>>
Norway's prison system is a goddamn joke.
bring that fucker over to the USA and put a bullet in his head.
>>
File: 1364401503429.jpg (28 KB, 309x353) Image search: [Google]
1364401503429.jpg
28 KB, 309x353
>>28002575
No because it would allow easy communication outside without someone reading his messages.

>>28002738
>On top of that, when criminals in Norway leave prison, they stay out. It has one of the lowest recidivism rates in the world at 20%. The US has one of the highest: 76.6% of prisoners are re-arrested within five years.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/why-norways-prison-system-is-so-successful-2014-12
>>
>>28002844
>no internet
dont think I could do it really
i would want to spend my life grinding shit mmos and watching the latest anime whilst shitposting
>>
>>28002738

>USA prison system

when almost 3% of a country's population is in jail its not really a system, is a thriving business.
>>
>>28002844
>http://uk.businessinsider.com/why-norways-prison-system-is-so-successful-2014-12

it's because they're white, not because of their prison system.
>>
>>28002844
yeah, recidivism depends on dey culcha - norway aims for rehabilitation (its a homogeneous white country), USA aims for money (for profit prisons in muh melting pot). regarsless, a goddamn terrorist killing innocents completely unprlvoked shoould not havs norways system. kill him now.
>>
>>28002738
>le american tough gun guy maymay

you're just precious
>>
It completey removes problematic whites from society and discourages them for trying to rejoin while keeping them in a safe place where they can't go rogue and cause damage.

Truly feminist paradise.
>>
It probably is damaging him. You need to exercise social skills or you lose them. Just because lots of people don't, doesn't mean it's not harmful. Lots of people are lazy about exercising, even if it's unhealthy.
>>
>>28002987
>Not a white supremacist?
>You're a feminist

wat
>>
>>28002962
has nothing to do with america in particular, i just want that piece of shit dead. to hear him bringing fucking lawsuits after the shit he did...disgusting. he deserves death.
>>
>murder a bunch of Norwegian children
or
>become a wageslave and spend 9 hours a day with normalfags

both get u a nice apartment but only one gets you peace and quiet
>>
>>28002942
Why, he's a hero more people should take up arms like him to fight against the cancerous left
>inb4 back to /pol/
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.