[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't forget you're all scum!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1450284088872.jpg (10 KB, 234x231) Image search: [Google]
1450284088872.jpg
10 KB, 234x231
Don't forget you're all scum!
>>
>>28001505
Is this shit even real? You can't be this beta.
>>
>>28001505
>a redditor tries to chat up a girl
>>
File: 58356.gif (519 KB, 213x169) Image search: [Google]
58356.gif
519 KB, 213x169
>>28001505
I am literaly autistic and have troubles with comunication but I would never do that.
>>
>>28002123
>never seen this extremely reposted old picture

just how new would you say that you are?
>>
>>28001505
*raises paw*
*farts*
>>
>>28002503
it can't be that old if texting was already a thing when it was made
>>
what will happen if you ask girls to be your gf and say youre a khv? will they just screenshot you and phone cops?
I am thinking of doing this because im getting so desperate that maybe pity is the only option.
>>
>>28002617
pretend like you're joking. only later will they realize the joke was on them the whole time.
>>
>>28002650
I was thinking of doing that or at least pretending like I didnt know it was weird.
like for example saying I have autism. (I do anyway).

I mean, I heard it's quite common for people to get sex out of sympathy
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.