[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw overwhelemd with things to do and read We're talking:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
>tfw overwhelemd with things to do and read

We're talking: TABS. MORE TABS. TENS OF FUCKING TABS. ALL MEDIUM SIZED ARTICLES. Fucking... LISTS for self-improvement, fucking TO-DO LISTS. AN ENDLESS PILE OF GOD-DAMN BOOKS TO READ

Come on, I can't be the only one, right? And I'm not even studying anymore, this is stuff I got MYSELF into. And it all piles up and I just ignore it all and distract myself with this hellhole or video games
>>
>tfw too stupid to read book

I just can't focus on the book
>>
>>28001448
I was like that too. It's likely because of heavy metal toxicity in your brain
>>
>>28001418
Just do what I do: create a backlog folder on your bookmarks toolbar folder, throw everything in there, and never look at it again.
>>
>>28001492
Believe me, I've already done that with fucking thousands in there over the year. I've even amassed hundreds of videos to watch on my youtube watch later list (most at least 30 minutes long, often several hours) But these are things I need to read now and get out the way
>>
File: mahhartmahsole.jpg (22 KB, 295x256) Image search: [Google]
mahhartmahsole.jpg
22 KB, 295x256
>33 tabs currently open
And that's only on one of my computers
>>
>>28001418
i do that but i don't regret it. i clean everything up once a week and still get through about 3-5 classes if they're interesting every quarter.

if you get easily distracted buy a physical book and go outside or to a coffee shop/library. laptops are okay i guess.

i do the most learning through audio podcasts/lectures/books while working or walking. maybe you're just not good with text like me, but i am definitely a decent reader at night before bed and a good writer/problem solver in the morning
>>
>>28001418
>mfw 200 tabs open

tumbling down tumbling down
>>
>>28001756
There's nowhere nice to go outside without a vehicle, and fuck goy shops
>>
who got >>27999999

originalo oregano
>>
>>28002151
>doesn't have a vehicle
this whole self improvement shit is just another form of entertainment for you, right? i mean even if you are still a child in terms of transportation, you'd have friends to help you out. if you don't have friends or a car you might as well be building a space station in your garage. i thought you were actually concerned about something meaningful.
>>
>>28002226
Why >>27999999 and not >>28000000?

>>28002270
I have a motorbike but it's fucked. I don't really have friends anymore, but I don't get your point anyway
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.