[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do normies love dogs so much? >Loud >Slobber and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1427308653696.jpg (30 KB, 450x350) Image search: [Google]
1427308653696.jpg
30 KB, 450x350
Why do normies love dogs so much?

>Loud
>Slobber and shit everywhere
>Try to eat everything it thinks might possibly be food
>Have to pay for its food and vet bills after it eats a fucking rock or something
>Go completely fucking ape shit in response to even the smallest stimulation (i.e. the doorbell or whatever)
>Only love humans because of stockholm syndrome.

Nothing makes me cringe harder when people act like a dog dying in a movie is the biggest fucking tragedy in the world. The fact that doesthedogdie.com even exists makes me want to kill myself.

Please tell me I'm not the only robot that feels this way.
>>
>>28001362
Dogs are pretty good if you train them but white trash usually get them just to make there pathetic lives better which end up creating a neighbourhood nuisance
>>
>>28001362
Dogs are overgrown rats. Fuck dogs.
>>
How dare you insult puppers
>>
Because dogs are fun in the puppy stage but then people just forget about them and don't take care of them. About 90% of pet owners shouldnt be pet owners.
>>
No animals>dogs>cats>>>>>>fish, snakes, tarantulas, mice etc.

>Wildcard!
Sugar gliders
>>
Most of what you said are just traits of shittily trained dogs
>>
>>28001406
That's niggers. White trash usually self-quarantine away form the cities and tie their dog to a tree until it has severe psychological problems. Niggers just get a pit bull and let it roam the inner city.
>>
File: 20160307_155024.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160307_155024.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
As opposed to getting a smelly ungrateful cat? Fuck that shit desu, puppers are man's best friend

And they're always happy to see you when you come home. What the hell does a cat do?
>>
>cute
>fun
>better friends than some humans ever could be
>>
>>28002735
>As opposed to getting a smelly ungrateful cat?

I love dogs, but they definitely smell worse than cats. Cats are relatively hygienic.
>>
if I ever made a movie I would make the dog die horribly just to spite normies, and not even have it be sad. make it funny or something.
>>
>>28002735
that thing is fucking gross looking
why is it on your bed
>>
>>28002735
my cats are always happy to see me faggot.
maybe they dont like owners when all you do is kick them off the bed and ignore it when it rubs on your legs.
my cats constantly follow me around the house wherever I go, and all 3 of them sleep at the foot of my bed.
>>
>>28002735
>smelly ungrateful cat?

I've never understood this meme. My cat fucking loves me. She hates it when I'm not in the same room as her and she's always trying to cuddle up to me.
>>
>>28002754
If you can ensure the cat consistenly shits outside, sure. If you have a litterbox, no. If the cat's a fuckhead and shits/pisses in your house, the smell is unholy.
>>
>>28002799
>tfw I installed a mod on Fallout 4 so that dogmeat could die
>Shot him between the eyes at the earliest opportunity.

It felt good to give dog-worshipping normies that middle finger.
>>
>>28001362
Fuck dogs, also dont forget that they are dangerous. Cats > dogs
>>
>>28002898

If you actually clean the litter box every day or every other day it's not that bad.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.