[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Convice me to not ask a cute girl out after class and look like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: gripsalbumgood_1_.jpg (37 KB, 740x740) Image search: [Google]
gripsalbumgood_1_.jpg
37 KB, 740x740
Convice me to not ask a cute girl out after class and look like an idiot today.
>>
File: 1453006137526.gif (499 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
1453006137526.gif
499 KB, 500x366
>>28001135
Save yourself the humiliation and just go home and listen to death grips. Just imagine if she says no and you have to deal the rest of the year/semester seeing her everyday knowing she sees you as a creep for asking her out.
>>
Just do it faggot. What do you have to lose aside from your dignity and your will to live?
>>
What's your plan op?
Have you talked to her before?
Is she somewhat interested in you?
Have you accepted the possibility of rejection?
>>
>>28001135
You'll regret it if you don't. Leave this place and never come back.
>>
>>28001260
Probably gonna ask her to grab something to eat this weekend.

Yeah I'm kinda new around here and my mates were telling me she usually doesn't speak until I came around so why not?
>>
>>28001281

This op. Regretted it every time.
>>
File: nyltshir.png (45 KB, 165x155) Image search: [Google]
nyltshir.png
45 KB, 165x155
>>28001135
Honestly, you'd have noticed it if she liked you. If you talk to her to notice if she might like you before you make a move it will help.
>>
>>28001135
What school is this?
>>
>>28001302
how do you not choke with even saying hi = - [
>>
>>28001404
This. If she hasn't already given you signs she's interested you're just wasting your time and will likely hurt yourself in the process.

Focus on yourself more to attract women in general.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.