[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this 2016's most retarded ironic meme? I think Ethan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: fakenation.jpg (38 KB, 600x369) Image search: [Google]
fakenation.jpg
38 KB, 600x369
Is this 2016's most retarded ironic meme?

I think Ethan is really taking this stupid shit too far. It's not that funny.
>>
>>28001041
Yah even Frank told him he was taking it too far.
>>
>>28001066
>>28001041
Who. The. Fuck. Cares?
Do you enjoy circlejerking around Youtube pseudo-comedians?
>>
>>28001041
I think it's really funny, I guess we are all still allowed opinions and different senses of humor in 2016 anon.

Meanwhile, you're probably falling out of love with h3h3's content because it's becoming mainstream and you're a hipster. So I don't think you have a valid point towards how good anything he does is anymore.
>>
what meme is this someone enlighten me
>>
>>28001066
Frank told him that? Wow.
I sure hope the hypocrisy of that didn't ruin their friendship.
>>
>>28001092
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMICTAl4LCg
>>
>>28001041
H3h3 is literally /b/ tier cancer for teens
It is becoming worse than filthyfrank

I want little edgy kids out of my fucking site. They literally all should be castrated and killed
>>
>>28001117
I liked his .exe stuff and the reaction videos back in Israel, but this new shit is just Ethan and Hila forcing ironic retarded memes on everyone.
>>
>Literally who and who who

>>28001082
I don't even think Youtube cucks talk about real people anymore.

Have to seen what crazy antics Dave has done lately? You know, in that one video?
>>
>>28001102
It was in a video.
For the memes haha XD.
>>
>>28001132
It annoys the fuck out of me how everyone talks as though they know them personally or some shit.

See >>28001102 and >>28001066

What the fuck is this shit? You'll never matter to these people.
>>
>>28001066
>>28001102
he's talking about the segments in his recent boyband video where jontron and filthyfrank basically tell ethan to fuck off

it was for the purposes of comedy, they weren't being serious

if you can't tell those were jokes then I think you may have autism anon
>>
File: maxresdefault (6).jpg (124 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (6).jpg
124 KB, 1280x800
>>28001041
It's hilarious.

Ethan can't have a dig at vapors? What's the problem fgt?
>>
>>28001041
It's kind of funny (only the first video this is just reedited laziness) but I don't understand the weed clothing. If you want to make fun of stoners great. If you want to make fun of vapers great. But trying to both at once is just weird.
>>
>>28001180
One dig at it was fine, that first video was funny. But this new music video, getting a weed suit and just taking it to the next level autismo is just weird.
>>
>>28001211
I quite liked the dance mix actually.
>>
>>28001180
> likes h3h3
> posted shitty photoshopped pic
> fgt
Fuck off underage cancer.
>>
>>28001041
I love how it brought out so many anal pained stoners.
>>
>>28001041
He's retarted and unfunny now. He really pushes whatever he's doing too far and too long. His quality of whatever videos he makes now is rather low. I've been subbed to him since he had like 10 thousand subscribers and I finally had it with him and that retard leafy shit. Going to new York killed his channel
>>
>>28001041
The problem about this American internet meme satire is that there's no subtlety.

There is no way you'd believe that this person he's portraying is real, it's too far over the line.

Now, satire might work like that sometimes, but certainly not always and certainly not in this context, where the entire appeal is the potential that the character he is portraying being real.
>>
H3H3 fans are now worse than people who vape
>>
>>28001211
It's 4/20. Light(en) up you fucking shit
>>
File: Vape Nation.jpg (28 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Vape Nation.jpg
28 KB, 400x400
>>28002206
why so buttmad, can't others let enjoy things; can't we?
>>
lol he doesnt give a fuck. any vid he puts out will get millions of views and he'll earn thousands of jewdollars a month

he's riding the wave. good for him
>>
File: 1437425516272.jpg (25 KB, 375x525) Image search: [Google]
1437425516272.jpg
25 KB, 375x525
>watching youtubers
>>
>e-celebs

reddit is down to hall and to the left
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.