[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-n UigOMRwc >kid whines
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: suicidecucks.jpg (229 KB, 1600x1306) Image search: [Google]
suicidecucks.jpg
229 KB, 1600x1306
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-nUigOMRwc

>kid whines for attention on videogame stream about being suicidal
>gets blown the fuck out by SMITE employee
>employee gets fired

He should have gotten a raise.
>>
Suicide is selfish , yeah and so is expecting the person who is miserable to not kill himself. Hes a grade a douche fuck that guy
>>
>>28000863
I don't think he had so much of a problem as the person killing themselves, just them whining about it for attention.
>>
>>28000783
We have already had this thread yesterday.

Ill give you the tl;dr

>Yes, suicide is selfish
>No, there is literally nothing wrong with being selfish
>Yes, that guy is an euphoric douchebag and should kys
>>
lel sounds like this faggot is projecting
I wonder how long until he blows his brains out.
>>
nah he was a douche about it
he could have left it at "while i don't agree with these types of messages, i appreciate that it worked out for you but in the future don't place that kind of burden on me thanks"
simple as that, he was still an employee on stream and he acted super unprofessionally
>>
>>28000783

The amount of autists that donate to twitch streamers is shocking

How the fuck does watching some faggot playing video game pretending to be nice make your life better?
>>
haha i hate people who are so vindictive like that. its like those people who like getting mad and feel superior or some stupid shit really. still funny though
>>
>>28000863
Do you not see the contradiction where people who "love" you want to keep you alive and suffering?
>>
>>28000863
lel 10/10, nice bait. look at all these newfags taking the bait
>>
If the steamer didn't want to give attention to comments like that, he shouldn't have their messages popping up on the screen :^)
Also suicide is a very personal decision and does not concern other parties therefore cannot be selfish.
>>
>>28001133
this. his point is 100% true that you shouldn't burden people with your ordinary problems like depression, but there's no reason to get emotional about attention whores. that really doesn't change anything for the people who were convinced to kill themselves by modern pop culture.
>>
Life isn't for everyone, and life living in constant state of suffering (being burnt victim, having a 2 inch dick) sometimes isn't worth living for, you should never kill your self because you're in 1 month of depression or some fixable problem or even a mindset that can make you get not care but if everyday it's an existence I think suicide can be appropriate
>>
>>28000783
I wish I could talk as well as that guy, if I was in his spot I'd speak half as fast and still stutter and trip on words, fuck my life
>>
>>28001136
>literally this
also most suicidal people don't have many loved ones if any at all
>>
>>28001209
>2 inch dick is suffering enough to want to kill yourself
Fucking first worlders.
>>
>>28002491
if you have a 2 incher you're never ever going to have a gf and everyone'll think you're subhuman
tell me how is that not a valid reason
>>
when will the "suicide is selfish" meme end?
fucking normalfags literally hate robots so much that even if we kill ourselves we are the bad guys.
>>
le be mean to mentally ill people and try to appear helpful and or superior face xd
>>
>>28000783
I was honestly expecting a huge ratio of Likes to Dislikes before I clicked on the video. Guess I was wrong.

The longer the video goes on, the more of an ass he makes out of himself. He could have just said a few things and left it alone.
>>
>>28002491
>relativism

I'm a blind limbless child with leukemia posting from a dumpster in mogadishu so all of your problems are invalid.
>>
>>28000783
>Suicide is selfish
I want this normie meme to die
>>
File: 1457912998487.png (417 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1457912998487.png
417 KB, 640x480
>>28000783
Probably thought he was so mature.
>>
>If you kill yourself while other people on the planet care about you, you're being a selfish prick
Oh, but -they- aren't being selfish pricks for demanding you live, laboring to maintain your continued existence despite you have no desire to do so? And very often those same people would refuse to support you 100% indefinitely even if you were a lazy suicidal NEET shit?
Normalfag logic. If no one is entitled to food and shelter, no one is entitled to someone elses life.
>>
>>28002875
Then why haven't you done it yet?
>>
>>28003013
Well said, anon. I gib 10/10
>>
i dont get the streamers logic

if you feel depressed but not enough to commit suicide, then you haven't experienced depression as deep as he has

"we all get a bit anxious" is not the fucking same as having anxiety disorder like I do
>>
>>28000783
Lol this guy is straight up cringy and is naive to the max. He even believes that everybody has somebody who loves them.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.