[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what autistic things do you do to show your pets you love them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9
File: dag.jpg (33 KB, 253x387) Image search: [Google]
dag.jpg
33 KB, 253x387
what autistic things do you do to show your pets you love them?

>come home from work
>connect phone to speaker
>play dog_song.mp3
>song includes cheering, clapping, robotic voice saying "good dog! good dog!"
>she loves it
>>
always say goodbye
>>
had a little song i'd sing for my cat Barabbas - the rhyme is in the filename
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 600x741) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 600x741
>>28000755
>she loves it
>she
>>
>>28000755
I sometime answer my cat when it meows to me either if it's been outside for a long period of time.

I went full autism one time and hissed at neighbour cat that camped outside my apartment window taunting it. I've never been the same since.
>>
>>28000755
Upload dog_song.mp3 please

You will have my respect and adoration.
>>
>>28001660
>>28000755
I would also like to hear this
>>
>>28000755
>>28001660
>>28001728
op is confirmed faggot, he will not deliver
>>
>>28001922
i don't think my dog would like me sharing her secret song

it won't be special anymore
>>
File: baby rapist.jpg (29 KB, 364x272) Image search: [Google]
baby rapist.jpg
29 KB, 364x272
>Say hello to my dog when I see him
>Say goodbye when I leave
>When I'm home alone I will talk about what I'm thinking about to him like he's listening, he's basically a surrogate for me talking to my self, it's comfy tbqh
>Sniff my dog a lot, I'm obsessed with it. I've literally never met anyone else who does this. I bury my face into his face or his tummy and sniff it
>Call him gay names like ''shnuggy'', ''baba'', ''little boy'' and ''Bobo''
>Get in his face so he grows a little bit (I don't do anything, I just put my face close to his and snarl at him and he snarls back and it's cute, he never goes to bite me''
>Sometimes say weird shit to him like calling him a Nigger and cuck

Kill me family
>>
Please show me this song holy god I almost shit myself
>>
>>28000777
Double trips checkd
>>
>>28000755
We want dog song
>>
when I cuddle with my cat, I purr
>>
>>28001001
>male pets

shiggy, enjoy your leg humping you sissy
>>
>>28000755
>loving a stupid animal
You pet fags are biggest idiots around, have fun wasting away your life and money on an animal that can't feel emotions or interact with you in any meaninfgul way.
I bet you delude yourself into believing your shitty mutt loves you. You're just attention whoring in another pet thread like every pet thread, go back to your stinky echo chamber /an/, nobody wants you here.
>>
>>28000755
I stayed with him while the doctor put him down until he got completely stiff.
Doctor told me first shot would put him to sleep and second one would kill him. But after 15 minutes Doge was still awake so he had to kill him like that
>>
>>28002770
That only happens if they think they're more alpha than you are
>>
>dog_song.mp3
>no vodoo link
>>
>>28002444
you are the kind of person i would go out of my way to avoid
>>
>>28002842
Haha I bet your stupid dog didn't like that, oh wait nevermind it's just animal and doesn't have complex thought processes. You should have saved money and just hit it on head or left it on highway to get ht by truck.

>>28002868
>alpha
Nice meme.

>>28002871
It's because he made it up for attention, like average dog owner he is simply a pathetic narcissist. Owning a dog and seeing it as anything but object and tool is unhealthy and leads to things like >>28002444
>>
>>28002839
>wasting away your life and money on an animal that can't feel emotions or interact with you in any meaninfgul way
so pretty much how your mother feels about you right?
>>
>>28002928
i can warranty doggo exeprienced more love in his life than you. He also went outside more and even got laid
>>
Where is dog_song.mp3??!
>>
we taught my dog how to shake and now whenever your hand is visibile he puts his paw on it over and over in like a swinging motion
he is so proud he knows how to shake
>>
>>28000755
You have successfully pavloved your dog into loving you, well done OP
>>
>>28002929
>>28002958
>same old juvenile responses
Nope none of that applies to me, I'm more well adjusted than pathetic people like you who have to seek attention on 4chan by posting about your stupid dogs and call them cutesy names "doggo".
you're sick and it's not all your fault, you were brainwashed by pet culture, probably too far gone to ever escape it's clutches. Have fun blowing money on dog food and picking up your dog's shit you stupid cucks.
>>
>>28003037
>you should have left him in a highway
>same old juvenile responses
seems like i have stumbled upon a master ruser
>>
I put my dogs on my lap and start violently stroking their fur and petting them while yelling KATZE like a retarded german boy.
idk why I do this, I'm not even german.
>>
File: 1342196743606.png (980 B, 152x134) Image search: [Google]
1342196743606.png
980 B, 152x134
>tuck my cat in sometimes when he lays in a blanket
>>
I don't have a dog but I have a rabbit.

She's kind of rude because she doesn't have any bunny buds ;(

But it's okay because I give her lots of snuggles.
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 1280x720
I had an older cat we adopted after his first owner died. He was in pretty bad health so I tried my best to make him as happy as possible.
>took him outdoors a lot and let him play in the grass.
>made little spots around the house for him so he can be nice and warm.
His favorite was on my futon in my room because my room was very quiet and warm.
I miss the little guy so much.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak538bdZij0
>>
File: Yuuka_ohayou.png (29 KB, 800x473) Image search: [Google]
Yuuka_ohayou.png
29 KB, 800x473
I pick up my dogs and lie them on their backs while I support them with my legs and rub their bellies.

I also thorw blankets on top of my miniature dachshund. She burrows and spins around inside of it.
>>
I have a habit of straight up pointing at my cat whenever I walk past him
>>
File: 20160323_185459.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160323_185459.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
I like to nuzzle my cat. Yeah it's pretty weird, but he loves it. If I nuzzle his face he nuzzles my face at the same time and we end up rubbing our faces together for a bit. It's nice.
>>
My cat's an outdoors cat so whenever I come home he always come out to the car and I usually meow at him to see if he'll meow back. For some reason I try really hard to sound like a cat and I get disappointed if he doesn't buy my act. He loves to rub up against things a lot so sometimes I'll get down and rub my head against his head so we're sorta headbutting each other. As for my dog, I sing and talk in obnoxious voices to her a lot. Glad I can do that with her because I would never do that shit in front of somebody else because it's so cringe inducing. I also love smelling her belly and her fur. She's a beagle and her stomach is really soft and pink and it has a really relaxing, soft scent to it when she's been sleeping all day. I also play drums on her stomach with my hands sometimes and enjoy throwing my comforter on her and watching her either find her way out or making a little burrow in it. I miss my pets since moving out ;-;
>>
Post the dog song anon
>>
Well, my cat likes to sit on my knee and rub his face on mine from there, so I lean in to let him. That's about it.
>>
>>28004955
Yes please OP
>>
dog_song.mp3 seems like a promising meme
>>
>>28003037
You were bitten by a dog as a small child guaranteed.
I understand that you're very scared of dogs, but you don't have to lash out at us on the Internet.
>inb4 you start spouting the power fantasy you have in your head
>ex if a dog evar touched me I'd rip out its eyes and fuck it with its own optic nerve!!!
>hahahaha get ur dog killed by a car! Killed! Haha, see that? I'm scared so I'm trying to feel powerful! Imagine your animal killed hahaha
Pls leave, scaredy-cat anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (432 KB, 1200x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
432 KB, 1200x1000
>>28003037
>implying I pick my dogs shit up and don't leave it in your yard
>>
>>28003787
Rabbits generally fucking suck as pets... it seems like they only become acceptable when they've been spayed/neutered and live a couple of years.
>>
d-do handjobs count?
>>
>>28002444
>normal
>normal
>alright fair enough
>whaaaaaaat the fuck
>normal
>uh
>uh

nigga okay you made that shit all real weird with number 4
>>
I usually end up walking around with my cat perched on my shoulder like a parrot. When he was a kitten he'd climb up there all the time, then he got big enough that he needed to wait for me to pass by something he was sitting on so he could hop up. Used to ambush me from countertops that way. He's pretty old now, though, so he'll mostly just sit at my feet mewing until I pick him up and set him up there. He really can't meow well, though. It's so cute. Took him years to start doing it at all, instead of just opening and closing his mouth silently.
>>
>>28000755
The image of you doing this makes me really happy. Thanks OP.
I love my cat so much more than she likes me but hey, that's cats. Because I'm broke I don't have any cat toys but I play with her with charging cords. I also talk to her while petting her. Not really autistic but thought it was worth posting.
>>
OP SONG PLEASE
>>
>>28003844
perfect

comment is original
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.