[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MGTOWs, Red Pillers and MRAs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: 1458953574682.jpg (132 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1458953574682.jpg
132 KB, 640x640
Do you think your views would change if a nice girl showed an interest in you?

Which one of the three are you?

Why did you end up thinking that way?
>>
File: 1456346202131.jpg (2 KB, 125x121) Image search: [Google]
1456346202131.jpg
2 KB, 125x121
>>28000671
>Do you think your views would change if a nice girl showed an interest in you?
Nope, she's only after the beta-bux
>Which one of the three are you?
I'm not a woman, nor on the picture, so none of them.
Otherwise I think I'm a MGTOW.
>Why did you end up thinking that way?
Instead of learning by doing, I learn by observing. That makes most of the stories where Stacy is being herself something believable for me. They brought it over themselves if they end up getting ppumped and dumped.
>>
>>28000671
Depends, if it's a girl I've known for a long time no. If it were someone different, yes. I'd probably get cucked or played pretty easily.
Guess
What does that matter?
>>
no
le red pill xdd i guess
shit happened. not related to my mother and i love her a lot.
>>
File: 1455482133446.png (163 KB, 1480x582) Image search: [Google]
1455482133446.png
163 KB, 1480x582
I don't label myself any of the fucking labels because frankly I just see it as I am not getting with women due to their bullshit.

Girls have already showed interest in me and I turned them down. So no I wont change.

Not any of them, you mean which would I pick?

I ended up thinking that way after being treated like shit by women and watching them get abused, used, date druggies, get knocked up by said druggies then come crawling to me saying how now all they wanted was a good guy.

So yeah, fuck that.
>>
>>28000671
Man, seeing how qt 14 y/o Mia grew up to become this hottie makes me wonder if it's worth scouting talent in middle school.
>>
>>28001584
She looked better at 14
>>
>>28001625
I don't really think so, buddy.

also >>28001584
meant to say Lia obv
>>
No I'm working out right now to reject bitches in antagonistic ways. Quite confident it's gonna be lots of fun. I don't respect them at all so their insults they're gonna throw don't hurt.

I wouldn't reject below average girls though. I'd feel bad about that.
>MRA
I find most political groups problematic. Because they don't represent themselves. Actual political parties has a purpouse because you can aggregate votes. But with lobby groups I don't see what sense it makes unless you're actually organizing activities.
>>
No, my feelings about males having rights have not changed after nice girls "showing interest" in me.
>>
>>28000671
No, women are shit.
None of the three, these labels are cringeworthy. I just dislike women.
Experience.
>>
>>28000671
I don't identify with any of these because I just generally avoid women and focus on hobbies I'm not some kind of activist

I've already had plenty of decent relationships and interactions with girls but after having those experiences I decided that I had enough and it wasn't worth the effort anymore
>>
>>28000671
>MGTOWs, Red Pillers and MRAs
Is there any difference between these?
>>
>>28001833
>MGTOWs
Defies societies expectations on you to settle or act a certain way as a man.
>Red Pillers
Informs others of problems in society according to their views. Usually focused on the contrarian, not issues that aren't given attention.
>MRAs
Meninists. Gripes like divorce settlements unfairly favor women, male reproductive rights etc etc.
>>
>>28000671
My redpills only helped me. I was able to see problems all over the last girl who came on to me. I was able to read her actions. When I called her out on her bullshit she flipped out. There are plenty of good pure girls but I don't think I could ever lower my guard for one
>>
>>28000671
MGTOW aka no women like me so I'm going to pretend it's my decision.
>>
Most women don't like to feel rejection, when they pull shity stunts, dump them and don't even give them any amount of attention. They hate this more then anything in the world and it'll crush them.
>>
>>28002128

was just going to say this
>>
Are there any MGTOWs or MRAs that were sexually successful? They're just like tumblr feminists; no one likes them so they grow bitter and blame everyone else. inb4 reeee normie, I've never had a gf and am still a virgin.
>>
File: fucking retarded.gif (2 MB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
fucking retarded.gif
2 MB, 500x375
>>28000671
>>Which one of the three are you?
>I'm not a woman, nor on the picture, so none of them.
So you're so fcucking stupid you don't grasp that the question
refers to
MGTOWs, Red Piller, and MRAs?
>>
>>28001770
>18+ Lia
>full blown slut who just takes pictures of her tits

>14 year old Lia
>modest innocent qt
>>
File: 1460082055908.png (161 KB, 980x1175) Image search: [Google]
1460082055908.png
161 KB, 980x1175
>>28000671
>that image
Why why why do I have to have visceral urges to have sex
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.