[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just lost the remainder of my friends /r9k/ I don't know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 18280941.jpg (9 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
18280941.jpg
9 KB, 228x221
I just lost the remainder of my friends /r9k/
I don't know what to do

Should I just end it???
>>
>>28000644
Make new friends, its easy just be yourself!
>>
>>28000644
What happened? Story?

Organa rav
>>
>>28000644
>Acquiring friends in the first replace.

Remember, you can never lose what you never had.
>>
>>28000689
Pretty short, but it happened like this
>Woke up this morning
>Felt like more of an autistic sperg than usual
>Checked my groupchat with my friends
>All autists and failures like me, but its better than no one
>It's like 9 people, but 6 of them are in relationships.
>Couldn't handle the rage and jealously, started ranting at them all
>Called one a fatass, called some whores/manwhores, etc
>Left groupchat and haven't checked my messaged since

I don't know if I should try and do anything, but these people were already starting to dislike me. I ended screwing it up to end much quicker than it could of lasted and now I have no one.
>>
>>28000776
Oh, and they were all in relationships with eachother, so me and the other two guys were in awkward situations when they got all lovey in the chat, forgot to mention that.
>>
>>28000644
Join the Beta Uprising my fellow robot
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 600x315
Don't worry anon, you'll always have us
>>
>>28000776
oh man.I do the same thing.
except I only normally have one or two friends at a time.
fuck, I hate my anger issues.
I currently have no friends right now and im constantly hating myself for ranting at my previous oneitis aand blocking her.
>>
File: 193199631.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
193199631.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>28000816
Thanks anon, better than nothing I guess.
>>
>>28000776
This is your chance to make them all jealous. Find a gorgeous woman and ask if you can take a picture with her. Wrap your hand around her and send the pic to your faggot friends. Let them know who the alpha of the group is
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.