[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Grill on skype
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9
File: derrida.jpg (63 KB, 713x613) Image search: [Google]
derrida.jpg
63 KB, 713x613
> Meet qt3.14 intellectual girl on skype, well read on everything
> Genuinely love this grill, fall in love like an autist.
> Like the dumbshit i am i am too honest/confrontational/autistic and start getting into really shitlordy /pol/ stuff
> She gets offended
> Start trying to justify my reasoning
> Come off as arrogant
> Say i am not trying to be arrogant
> Come off as more arrogant
> Get removed
> Get back in contact through mutual friend
> We start talking again about stuff, now i get into evolutionary psychology and redpill stuff
> She gets offended
> I try to justify my reasoning
> Come off as arrogant
> Get removed again

How do i come off as less arrogant in conversations with people? I'm heartbroken now, because i fucked this up. She was (and is) such a wonderful, sweet, intelligent, person. Had pretty good insights too, before she started hating me.
>>
File: 1915703_187828841199_8123794_n.jpg (30 KB, 452x604) Image search: [Google]
1915703_187828841199_8123794_n.jpg
30 KB, 452x604
>>28000417
Oh god, I am going to have to let you in on the big reveal OP. Sounds like this girl is possibly more intelligent than you are and has actual worldviews that she didn't copy off of /pol/ or le red pill meme.

I don't think you ever even had a chance to be honest. Just let it go.
>>
>>28000417
>stop trying to be right
>listen instead of talking
>your views are stupid anyway
>>
File: 1435216457671.jpg (192 KB, 1287x984) Image search: [Google]
1435216457671.jpg
192 KB, 1287x984
>>28000417
>i talk about evo psych and the red pill stuff with girls
>>
File: gty_ganja_131202_16x9_1600-1.jpg (428 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
gty_ganja_131202_16x9_1600-1.jpg
428 KB, 1600x900
>>28000417
What specifically was the topic?

>captcha, select all the grass
>>
>>28000417
/pol is satire
stop taking pol seriously
you're not intelligent
>>
>>28000480
Is it a priori true that the alt-right is wrong?
>>
>>28000507
/thread

cbadfgsdfgbasbvnabblooxxx
>>
>>28000417
Brainwashing can affect the most intelligent people.

Look at any autocratic state in history.
>>
>>28000507
/This ends the thread i think
>>
>>28000665
>falling for the /pol/ is satire meme
>>
File: isso.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1397) Image search: [Google]
isso.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1397
>>28000692
Is it a priori true that the alt-right is correct? You truly must be some sort of idiotic to believe that there even is a right or wrong in this kind of crap, the biggest issue that any political stance can have is the problem of assumptions.

Alt-right assumes waaay too much shit that holds no real meaning or depth. It results in shit decisions as far as policies go. This doesn't mean that it's "wrong", I'm sure you can fnd a sufficiently big group of people who would love to live under an alt-right regime. Alas, you have to be some sort of cuck to think you can force other people to live in a world ruled by your lack of connection to reality and the troubles of the PEOPLE.

You are not wrong or right, just that most people don't want to live in a cucked le red pilled meme society. Alright? Alright.
>>
ask her if she knows about the jews
>>
>>28001468
Your analysis is pretty good. So, we can probably dig out what assumptions the alt right relies on and then test if they are right or wrong. We must differ the fundamental conclusions of the alt-right with the fundamental premises. The fundamental conclusions are:
1) Hierarchy is not only natural, but good.
I have come to this conclusion by inductive reasoning: morality, however beautiful, is only possible if you have the force necessary to do so. Historically, only hierarchical societies have been able to have this capability to express force. Potential problems with my reasoning: Anarchistic societies have existed and been stable in history, usually at the edges of civilization. For example, the american west in the 1800's.
2) People are not equal in any way.
I studied biology to come to this conclusion. Groups we define as 'races' or 'clines' differ in, for example: Average bone density, average rates of hearth diesease, lactose tolerance, hormone levels and also IQ levels.
3)Liberal Democracy is not the best system of government.
I came to this conclusion by reading public choice stuff.
>>
File: 3123.jpg (90 KB, 773x773) Image search: [Google]
3123.jpg
90 KB, 773x773
>you are so boring, uninteresting, and pathetic no girl can stand talking to you on Skype
>Will continue to talk to you on Skype
>Carry the conversation
>And or stop messaging you a few days later to never talk to you again
>>
>>28001697
>Hierarchy is not only natural, but good.
Literally 1% of people in the world believe Hierarchy to be desirable, it is not desirable or beneficial to the well being of the average human being, you fail to understand that happy people are better workers and better contributors to society, not cucked people.

>People are not equal in any way.
People are aware of this, everyone is aware of this, it still does not mean that the average human being wants it to be evident that some deserve better than others, it is not fair to exclude anyone from any sort of benefits purely because they are unlucky to not have been born with a high IQ or an overachieving trait/talent or even worse, born into a rich and loving family.

>Liberal Democracy is not the best system of government.
Indeed it is not, but alas, who really is trying to perpetuate Liberal Democracy here? And why does Lib Dem not being a good thing somehow imply that Being Alt-right is the obvious way to go?

It is not.

Your biggest assumption and the biggest flaw to your reasoning is the false perception that politics are a tool to treat humans as though they were sheep who need guidance. This is retarded. Politics are a form of organization of big groups of people, a way to keep things civilized. It is the opposite of civilized to force humans into misery and hierarchy because of statistic averages. Averages have no real impact on the individual level, and the important thing is to ensure that the individual is not suffering and can have a way to live a solid and fulfilling life while promoting the evolution of society.

Indeed, the assumption that, somehow, people don't want or deserve to be happy or live in a free world is the biggest arrogance of alt-right and it nearly justifies the mass exiling of all of the alt-right thinkers into one piece of land left for them exclusively.
>>
>>28000417
Don't bother OP
She's a stupid normie just like all the others.
>>
>>28001891
1/2

>Literally 1% of people in the world believe Hierarchy to be desirable

That's true, but irrelevant. This is because truth is not a function of democratic choice, but of observations of principles outside of us in some sense. It is true that people feel better when they have more power. It is also true that happier people are better workers and better contributors to society. However, the alt-right conclusion here is that (most) people become exactly this through hierarchy. We can probably test this empirically. The primary benefit of hierarchy is the outsourcing of responsibility, which is why we think people like it. The best hierarchy is then, one which is invisible but works as an explicit one: You have none of the negative costs of feeling lesser, and all of the benefits of outsourcing your responsibility to another agent (less to worry about).

>some deserve better than others,

They don't deserve better in any moral sense, "some" will just be higher than others.

> it is not fair to exclude anyone from any sort of benefits purely because they are unlucky to not have been born with a high IQ or an overachieving trait/talent or even worse, born into a rich and loving family.

It is not fair, but it is what everyone does. You have people above you and below you. Let's say you're a poor 20-something in the western world. You have it better economically than a poor 20-something in the second world. They, in turn, have it better economically than a poor 20-something in the third world. They, in turn, have it better than some starving autistic african on the savannah. They, in turn, have it better than an animal tortured by a predator animal before it is devoured, and so on down the line (Possible error: Ecosystems form a closed circle, so are worms and microorganisms that eat dead predators higher in some sense?).
>>
>>28002105
>>28001891
2/2 (i need more comments, though)
> who really is trying to perpetuate Liberal Democracy here?
This is probably true, unless you believe in mainstream politics. I have seen people here do that.
> why does Lib Dem not being a good thing somehow imply that Being Alt-right is the obvious way to go?
I named liberal democracy because it is a core part of the alt-right to reject it, not because rejecting liberal democracy automatically leads to the alt right.
>This is retarded.
My basic model of human interaction on the macro scale is that people follow incentives. So, we can expect poor people to support policies which they think will help them and similarly with every other possible definable group within the electorate.

> Politics are a form of organization of big groups of people, a way to keep things civilized

Can you expand on what you mean by this premise?

>Averages have no real impact on the individual level

This is true, in fact, it has a special name. To go from group to individual level is called the "ecological" fallacy.

> the important thing is to ensure that the individual is not suffering and can have a way to live a solid and fulfilling life while promoting the evolution of society.

This is true. In philosophy, there is a classical divide between "ought" and "is" premises. In a moral or ethical argument, we usually lay out premises that describe things, and then from these descriptive premises draw a prescriptive premise as if the prescriptive premise followed with no error from the descriptive premise. The problem with this is that the same descriptive information can be used by people who hold contradictory ethical views. For example, let's say it is true that your worst enemy is starving. If you think that you ought to help people that are starving, no matter what, you ought to help him. If you think that you ought to help starving people but only if they aren't your worst enemy, you ought not to help him in that scenario.
>>
>>28000417

Maybe stop being a redpill weirdo?

Y'know, read some actual books.

Just a thought.
>>
>describe grill as intelligent
>Does not ascribe to your beliefs

Fuck that dumb roastie. Hold out for red pilled girl She'll come along eventually
>>
OP, either become educated or date someone of your own intelligence bracket. Honestly she would probably be unhappy with your idiotic preferences anyways. Smart people generally don't give a fuck about race or family and you would just bog her down.
>>
>>28002238
>>28002105
>>28001891
>It is the opposite of civilized to force humans into misery and hierarchy because of statistic averages

It is however true that group averages exist, and they have impacts on the world. The clearest example is sport bikes and young men: In 50% of all motorbike accidents for 2008 in Sweden, a sport bike was involved. Sport bikes accounted for 5% of all new sales of motorbikes in 2008. Most drivers of sport bikes are young men. Because of this, insurances for sport bikes are extremely expensive for young men.
>>
>>28001891
> Indeed, the assumption that, somehow, people don't want or deserve to be happy

This is not part of the core principles of the alt-right. The argument is: Because people should be happy and healthy, alt-right principles should rule the day.

> it nearly justifies the mass exiling of all of the alt-right thinkers into one piece of land left for them exclusively.

Separatism is a good thing, but i suspect you are promoting the mass-killings of ideological opponents here. I don't support that.
>>
File: 33232889_p0.jpg (167 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
33232889_p0.jpg
167 KB, 800x532
>>28002105
>>28002238
>>28002308
>>28002367
Too many (You)s, too little time and patience to write the gigantic text of wall that you're asking for. And if I'm not going to answer everyone then no one gets an individual answer anyway because I am all for fairness.

Have a good day though anontachi.
>>
So glad that you alt-right losers are sterilized by virtue of your shitty ideology.
>>
>>28003661
You're so hateful. Why are you so hateful?
>>
File: 1445860587773.jpg (726 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1445860587773.jpg
726 KB, 3264x2448
OP does your name start with an S?
>>
File: 1443037461957.jpg (52 KB, 494x659) Image search: [Google]
1443037461957.jpg
52 KB, 494x659
>people actually think /pol/ is alt-right
>>
>>28004134
No.

original comment mr roboto 34
>>
>>28000417
>think in terms of casual chat rather than in terms of debate
>if you really want to discuss topics like those (which you definitely shouldn't) use phrases like "some people think..." or "the idea is..." instead of "I think..."
>if she's offended by what you say move on with the conversation rather than making it worse by justifying yourself
>>
>>28000417

She was looking for an excuse. It wasn't you, it was her.

>No, this isn't trolling.
>>
>>28000417
hahahahahaha loser
protip: no woman wants to date a living meme
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.