[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>someone told my mom I wanted to kill myself This is problematic.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: flat,220x200,075,t.u1.jpg (12 KB, 220x200) Image search: [Google]
flat,220x200,075,t.u1.jpg
12 KB, 220x200
>someone told my mom I wanted to kill myself
This is problematic.
>>
>>28000259
TELL THEM TO KEEP THEIR TRAP SHUT
>>
>>28000265
I would lad, but I have no fucking clue who did it. It could be almost any of my few friends, but I haven't even said anything about this in a long time.
>>
>>28000259
Well.. do you actually want to?
>>
>>28000259
you're fucked I told my dad I was gonna kill myself when I was hammered and I went to the hospital for a day then the looney bin for 3 weeks. Now I have to talk to these annoying normalfags and I don't like people and I told them that and they said we have to work on that. fucking trying to control me.
>>
>>28000933
this is good though. if you don't value your life somebody else will and make use of you. scum.
>>
If you haven't talked about this in a long time say that you were going through some shit then but now your all good
>>
>>28000961
That's gay man
>>
How did your dad tell you? Did he give any clues who it was?
>>
>>28000259
u should throw those fuckers a curve ball and kill them
>>
File: rooster.jpg (701 KB, 1786x1116) Image search: [Google]
rooster.jpg
701 KB, 1786x1116
>>28001043
kek

oriiginal
r
i
g
i
n
a
l
>>
>>28000593
Of course. But that's not something you say.
>>
>>28001073
only faggots enjoy gore
>>
>>28001099
well you should know
>>
>>28001076
Well i occasionally mockingly talk about suicide to my friends when others can hear it, one time in class i said very loud and publicly i was going to jump of a fuckin bridge if i had to go back to my intern ship, people got silent and kind laughed it off.... Today i mentioned i was gonna jump in front of a train, nobody understands this is me actually sorta calling out for help.
>>
>>28001191
See, but I wasn't calling out for help since I'm not an attentionwhore. I was giving my friend an honest answer, and when I joke about my suicide, I genuinely laugh because it's hilarious.
>>
File: 1445193572973.jpg (30 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1445193572973.jpg
30 KB, 500x281
>>28001279
Well no, i don't do it for attention, it's just what's honestly on my mind... trust me i try to avoid attention as much as i can.
Anyway idk man i guess you're fucked, parents will most definitely send you to psych ward or at least put you on meds...
Can you argue as to why specifically you want to commit suicide ? is it multiple things or just one thing, is it because life is inherently meaningless ? mostly just pain n trouble and therefor ot worth living etc ... It's that last one isn't it ?
>>
>>28001391
Meaninglessness is a large part of it. Also the fact that I can't seem to find happiness in anything I do. It's just so much trouble. Existence to me seems impure and flawed, different than the sterile perfection of nothingness. Being here to observe it is conparable to watching a train wreck over and over.
>>
>>28001437
Yea see i know it's that last part because that's mostly how i feel as well.
I actually have nothing to argue against you since i fully agree, is there anything anything at all that perhaps interests you ? I figure it's not sports, but isn't there anything else ?
>>
>>28001537
Well, I enjoy lifting and indulging myself in varying forms of escapism.
Everything else is ass.
>>
>talked some good shit about snuffing myself
>she whines to the school councilor
>I have to lie to him for four hours about Loving Every Laugh and shit
>the years roll by
>friend who snitched kills herself
Ha ha Hippocrates alert, much?
>>
>>28001574
Right, are you currently employed or are you still in collage/university ? also do you "enjoy" either of the one's i mentioned.
>>
>>28001644
None of your goddamned business my friend. No offense.
And no, I wouldn't enjoy any of those.
I told you what I enjoyed.
>>
File: 64.png (32 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
64.png
32 KB, 300x100
>>28001690
Right so i guess you're nor in collage nor in employed, perhaps you work a low wage working class job, in which case yea i understand your need to kill yourself.
>>
>>28001741
Scaff off ye rotten b@@@@@stard, I'll shove an onioncruster up yer coont.
>>
>>28000259
Why even tell anyone in the first place?
>>
I told my mom I wanted to kill myself, nothing changed :/
>>
>>28002593
They asked what I planned on doing in the future
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.