[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Job Interview Stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 10
File: 1441080450927.jpg (156 KB, 417x373) Image search: [Google]
1441080450927.jpg
156 KB, 417x373
>Go to a job interview
>The guy interviewing me asks me to tell him something about myself
>I tell him about my education and experience in the field
>asks me about my facebook
>'w-what?'
>"Well I couldn't find you on facebook"
>'I don't have facebook'
>"Oh..."
>Tells me that I will work with a female photographer
>female
>I try to mask my discontent
>working hours aren't bad but I don't have a car or a license and connection there is shit
>minimum wage
>at the end of the interview the guy asks me about Game of Thrones
>At fucking interview, I'm being asked about fucking Game of subreddits
>Tells me they will call me back
>I walk outside
>fucking storm begins
>walk to the bus stop
>no bus in next 40 minutes
>wait for the bus
>no bus stops near my home
>end up soaking wet anyway
my feet hurt and smell
>>
>>28000126
what manga is that though?
>>
>>28000126
All my interviews go the same

>get interviewed by guy from the actual department
>he tells me about the job
>soundsgoodman
>he asks about my expectations
>we agree on most points and get along
>we shake hands
>he gives my application to HR
>they never got to know me
>now I'm just another picture in the pile
>HR emails me saying they picked someone else

Even got an internship recently and it was the same. Got along with everybody but in the end it's up to a bunch of HR people I never even met.
>>
>Go to a job interview
>two women interview me
>says to follow up at 3pm on wednesday which is today and they are going to do more interviews
>100% chance of being rejected, going to follow up anyways and experience humiliation before putting in more applications.

I have no money and can't get a job, fuck this world.
>>
>>28000490
I'm sorry anon but you're overqualified. We thought the best candidate was a 50 year old black woman living in the projects who's never been in high school. It's time we stop oppressing the oppressed.
>>
File: 142125342667632.jpg (50 KB, 600x451) Image search: [Google]
142125342667632.jpg
50 KB, 600x451
>>28000466
There's always some nepotism and favoritism at play when it comes to HR, you can be right for the job, get along with the crew, but HR has already someone in mind for that position so good luck.

>>28000490
>Go to a job interview
>women interview me
This is nightmare, and of course HR is full of women... women whose job is to evaluate you...
>>
File: 1245234623542342623423.jpg (734 KB, 1108x1584) Image search: [Google]
1245234623542342623423.jpg
734 KB, 1108x1584
>>28000384
>[Shiki Takuto] If a Story about a Watch
>http://imgur.com/a/aN2gG
Here you go anon

>>28000795
>I'm sorry anon but you're overqualified
I heard that one before. I was trying to get a job at the cemetery, the guy looked on my CV, smirked, and told me there's only physical work available here, and even then they don't need anyone extra at the moment.

Damn would be nice to read more interview stories, but I guess the wagecuck, comfyneet memes are going on strong. Too bad you can't be comfy while being NEET in my country. You don't get shit for free.
>>
>>28001319
>>28000466
The best way to avoid HR bs is to look for what seem like rush hires. The way posters are written will give it away. The hiring manager won't be beholden to the Humongous Roastie department so he can pick someone who is fit for the job.
>>
>mcdonalds interview
>two teenage girls interview me
>can't remember what they asked me, asked me all sorts of questions about times I had trouble and how I overcame it
>never got the job

>dollar general interview
>manager is a middle aged woman
>asked if I can come in at any time
>say yes
>started training the next day
>>
>>28001636
>[Shiki Takuto]
Thanks anon, I've liked everything I've read from this artist. My dick thanks you.
>>
>>28002239
>>dollar general interview
>>manager is a middle aged woman
she wants to fug
>>
>>28000126
>game of thrones and facebook at a job interview
It's for the best -- sounds like bad company with a bad culture
>>
>>28001696
HR is the way jews rule the world through stacies and chads.
>>
>>28000126
is it possible to brive someone on the inside to hrlp me get a job? because i would totally do that
>>
>>28002405

HR is welfare for women.
>>
>>28002589
>implying 99% of welfare doesn't benefit lazy women
>>
>trying to get a porter job at a hotel
>manager asks 'Do you know what kind of thing this job involves?'
>brainfarts out the words 'Like if someone wants an ironing board I have to give them an ironing board'
>...
>got the job
>>
>>28002640

Wasn't saying that. Admittedly it was a curt shitpost. What I mean is that HR roles are created so that women have comfy jobs and don't have to challenge themselves ever.
>>
>get job interview at 9am
>Get up at 6am
>eat some food
>drive 45 min to interview
>guy shakes my hand
>sorry son i just hired two illegals, no job for you
>drive another 45 minutes home
>tfw wasted time and gas for nothing
>>
>>28000466

What you have to realize is that HR is now populated by former Gender Studies majors. Companies hire them thinking they're a safeguard to ensure diversity or something.

The result is that they hire people strictly on Tumblr-standards of looks, race, and gender and not experience or education.

The only good thing I can say about this trend is that it seems to be killing off HR as a field pretty quickly...companies are slowly moving towards having groups do their own interviewing and hiring, leaving HR to just handle getting people to do the paperwork.
>>
>>28002771
I knew HR was going to be bad news when women completely took it over.

Women will literally turn you down for a job because they don't like your shirt or your haircut.
>>
>>28002239
>>two teenage girls interview me
>>teenage girls interview
This is the problem. They probably read somewhere online "how to interview people" and that's why they went full psychology questions while the mature experienced woman just got to the case, do you have free time and are you willing to work.
>>
>>28000126
>Go to interview with a major computer firm
>Interview seems to be going well when they guy asks, out of the blue, "Are you religious?"
>I am stunned. but I have a digital voice recorder in my pocket so I can take notes while driving without my phone
>Hit record, say, "I'm sorry, I must have missed that"
>"Are you religious?"
>"I don't think you can ask that question"
>"Listen, this is a simple question - are. you.religious?"
>"Yes, I am a Catholic"
>""Well, you can just fuck right off. No one on my team is retarded. Besides, we curse a lot and it might hurt your tender feelings."
>I turn off the recorder
>"Fuck you, you piece of shit - I was US Army for 8 years and I can out curse, out drink, and out fight any of your little sissies. Besides, I'm not the retarded one."
>I walk to the front desk and demand to see HR
>The guy who interviewed me calls security, I tell HR I was just harrassed by this guy and if they don't meet me I am filing a police report before I go
>HR takes me in, the interviewer tags along
>I go in, tell the HR head the question he asked and what he said. She takes notes, calls in the interviewer, asks him is he said that
>"No! He's a liar. I told him he didn't have the skills for this job and he threatened me."
>I pull out the recorder, hit play - his voice, clear as a bell, is for all to hear
>Tell them I already mailed to to myself
>By the end of the week he was fired and I had a check for $20,000 in return for an agreement not to sue
>>
>>28003312
tumblr-tier retarded story
>>
File: 1435886799299.jpg (46 KB, 680x501) Image search: [Google]
1435886799299.jpg
46 KB, 680x501
>>28002699
>>28002589
>applying for entry level IT position
>young HR girl is interviewing me
>right off the bat she tells me "I don't know any technical questions so this interview will probably be a little short"
>She doesn't even know what certifications are needed for the position
>The entire company is literally an IT company
>Interview ends after 5 minutes
>Didn't get the job
>mfw she's probably making more in her do-nothing job than I would be making had I actually gotten the job
>>
>>28003293
It's a McDonalds interview. They give you a packet of interview questions to follow so the company doesn't get sued for discrimination.
>>
>>28003355
And yet, absolutely true.
Heck, here is another one
>Working for a large backup software company
>They are being bought by a larger firm, some people are concerned with losing their jobs
>My team's numbersare the very best in the entire company, I am not worried
>I work remotely sometimes, so I copy my .PST file to my PDA and home computer (back in the day, kids)
>I wrecked my mountain bike and needed surgery and physical therapy - my boss tells me just to calendar events to him of when I would be in therapy and that would cover it - I send 12 invites, and he accepts them all. I email and ask if it is OK if I am gone each of those days at those times, he says "yes, take care off yourself and don't worry"
6 weeks later I am at the office when my email stops working
>HR comes in, tells me I am being terminated for being absent
>Shows emails from my boss telling HR that I was out of the office 6 times with no reason and when asked I refused to answer
>I pack my stuff, drive straight to a lawyer's office- show him the letter from HR, then show him the emails on my PDA
>He laughs, says 'no charge!" and tells me he'll call me in a few days
>The company wants to fight it, my lawyer demands electronic discovery
>Recovered emails show my boss working with one of my peers, the guy with the worst number in the firm, to get me fired - they have been friends for 10 years
>Also shows the emails where my boss gave me permission to be absent and then wrote to his pal "only a week or two, now"
>By the end of the month I had a full year's pay and 2 years of fully paid healthcare plus all legal fees, my old boss and his pal were fired, and I had an NDA about the entire thing
I went on vacation before looking for a new job
>>
>>28003551
>And yet, absolutely true.
I never even mentioned it not being true :^)
>>
>>28002369
I'm afraid they will call me back and I will get the job. I really don't want to deal with all the traveling there day after day... Only hope is some coworker going the same direction and giving me a lift.

>>28002475
If you know him you might try. If it's some stranger, it depends on the money, but paying money, to get a job, to get money...

>>28003356
Things like that makes you wonder, how did a girl with no background in the field get a job in the first place? Even if it's not her doing the IT work, she is responsible for hiring someone who will, how will she evaluate potential employees?

>>28003551
Anon you remind me the guy from Lord of the milfs greentext.
>>
>>28003551
>>28003312

Cringe.

Stop making shit up.
>>
>>28000126
>minimum wage job
>asking about your facebook

fuck this gay earth.
>>
File: lmao 2 plate.png (71 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
lmao 2 plate.png
71 KB, 800x1200
>>28001696
>Humongous Roastie department
>>
>>28000126
Let me guess, you're something similar to an INTP or something. An introvert, in either case?

Interviews, for VERY good reason, are about more than just your technical qualifications on paper. For good reason because there's a very real, very true phrase in my language which roughly translated goes like this "teaching a team player how to do a job, is a lot easier than teaching a loner how to be a team player".

As an extrovert myself, the facebook question was likely meant as a very relaxed, common question of interest regarding the fact that they couldn't find you on Facebook. It was not a way to say "what's wrong with you?", but more a way to try to dig up something interesting about you, since most people do after all have FB profiles. You could've said anything like "never felt I needed FB, me and friends get to hang out just fine without it" or "dunno man, I just always preferred whatsapp" or whatever other product you want. It doesn't really matter what you say, as long as it's something relaxed and positive.

Same with the Game of Thrones. What kind of an aspy reaction is that, calling it Game of subreddits? It's a great series which the whole world is watching. That was an ice breaker, a way to find common ground, get a smile, a few laughs and a more relaxed atmosphere. It's also a great, natural way to gauge your ability to function as a team player. How naturally can you start discussing every day things with strangers, etc?
>>
>>28004345
>As an extrovert myself

Normies raus!
>>
>Spend 2 hours filling out online job application
>Get called for interview
>25 other people waiting for interviews
>They hand us blank job applications to fill out
>Wait an hour for my interview
>Interviewer gives me a dirty look when she asks to see a resume and I explain I attached it to my online application
>>
>apply for a job in a bookstore
>go to interview
>"so anon do you have any sales experience?"
>"no"
>the girl asks me a bunch of other stupid questions
>"okay I have to check with my manager if we need someone"
>interview is over in like 3 mins
>didn't get the job but it was obvious already

>apply for another bookstore job
>say I can't work on Monday and Thursday morning
>bitch explains me that shifts mean I must work all days
>tell her that there are students who work too
>she replies with "well those people already adjusted their schedule to the job"
>leave
>literally wasted my time

That was 2 months ago. Still unemployed.
>>
File: 1339431980904.jpg (68 KB, 414x414) Image search: [Google]
1339431980904.jpg
68 KB, 414x414
>Short staffed
>Have to email list of qualifications to HR whale with a sideshave
>She randomly adds years of experience to the qualification, IE 5 years experience in software that's been out for 2
>I get zero say in who is hired
>Get sent a nignog who texts all day and isn't remotely qualified
>Can't fire him or we'll get sued
>Just learned we're all getting replaced by Pajeets in September

>Would probably go postal on the place or an hero if I didn't have a newborn daughter to take care of
>>
>boss and coworker laughing about people they interviewed after me for the job
>how weird they looked
>tell me about the new guy who I will have to work with, he's 'going to be popular' and 'cheeky'

>women in charge of things
>>
>>28000126
>>"Well I couldn't find you on facebook"

This shit infuriated me.
>>
>>28004345
>...cont

I'm in my 30's, been to some 6 different interviews in my life, passed all but one. Maybe I'm lucky, I don't know, but here's how they've gone:

>"Do you know tech X?"
>- Yeah sure I've heard of it but never used it
>"How about tech Y?"
>-Ooh, isn't that like.. (proceeds to talk BS, realizes midway through that it's the wrong BS, then admits to it) actually, I could be wrong *nervous smile*
>*Interviewer proceeds to ask about a hundred technical questions over the course of an hour and a half, I get roughly 90% wrong*
>- *Smiles* sheesh, this must be like the worst interview of my life. :D Look, I'm not good at these situations, and to be honest I haven't had a lot of time to prepare for reasons X Y and Z, but you can see from my recommendations that I really am a fast learner, and I'm a lot better at doing than I am talking. Also, I'm always great company so you know, I'm sure your team will love me. *smiles*
>*Proceeds to talk casually about random shit*
>*2 months later, gets the job, learns the shit he didn't know, and gets two promotions within 2 years*

My next one was a lot easier, given I had the technical know-how.
>"You know tech X?"
>- Sure, but I prefer Z, it's usually faster and gives you a lot more control.
>"So do you use the UI or do you script yourself?"
>- Oh honestly, my one weakness is that I don't know jack about the UI. I just learned that coding yourself is the right way and haven't looked back since.
>*Proceed to talk shit about trends, series, coming movies, the entertainment events the job has, benefits, favorite tech books... eventually hired on the spot*

The irony is that the only job interview I ever failed was back when I was 20 years old, just got out of high school, and applied for McDonalds while applying for Uni. Now THAT interview went roughly like this:

>"Blablabla"
>- Uhh, uhhh, uuhhmm...
>"How well can you handle pressure?"
>- Well, I uhh, well... uhh... to be honest, I'm not sure.

So, yeah.
>>
>>28001319
>This is nightmare, and of course HR is full of women... women whose job is to evaluate you...

It's only a nightmare if you're fat or ugly, which is what they base a lot of their decisions on.
>>
>>28004538

Bookstore gigs are like the unicorns of retail jobs. You probably have to work somewhere else first or know someone who is already working there.

Scheduling is a bitch. I find that you have to really prove yourself or befriend the supervisor before you can start rattling off schedule restrictions, since there are so many people claiming to be willing to work any hours applying.
>>
File: 820.jpg (91 KB, 242x335) Image search: [Google]
820.jpg
91 KB, 242x335
>>28000126
>at the end of the interview the guy asks me about Game of Thrones
That happened to me also lel
>get interviewed by a committee
>they ask me which tv shows I watch
>I say Hannibal
>that one guy laughs out loud
>I say game of thrones
>they ask me which faction I support
>I say based Stannis of course
>didn't get hired at the end
>>
>>28004718
>>I say based Stannis of course

Bad move.
>>
>>28004591
Again, you're reading way too much into it. Checking FB is completely normal, and people having their privacy filters in check so the would be employers can't see jack, is also completely normal. And a valid reason to use too, if you need to (hint).

Saying the interviewee wasn't in FB is not about casting blame, or suspicion, or anything like that. It's just frigging small talk. But you know, if you go all nerd rage over something like that, then maybe it was a GOOD thing they asked. Because clearly, if there are people who can find a way to get offended by a harmless question like that, then you would WANT to weed them out of the process.

I mean, god forgive you actually let them work there where the colleagues would ask a hundred times more intruding questions on a daily basis, and have that employee go haywire in the office instead!

I'm not trying to be an ass, I swear! I'm trying to point out that you need to take it easy. I mean, religious nuts, minority races, and feminists are the ones who get constantly offended over random tiny excuses like the wrong shirt on the wrong guy, or a comic relief about a prophet. Do you really want to act like that crowd?

Chillax! Always assume that whatever the other person says, is NOT meant as offensive. You're likely to be correct 99% of the time. And even IF it is offensive, playing it cool at the time it happens instead of making a scene, is always the right way to react regardless. Relax! And it'll be alright!
>>
>>28004828
>Checking FB is completely normal
No, it's not you business to check what I do in my private life.
>>
>>28004796

Not choosing Roose Bolton's team.

The worst move.
>>
>>28004870
facebook is not your private life. You are putting information about your life up on the internet, privacy settings or not. And any potential employer is making a good choice for their work environment by checking the kinds of behavior their employees partake in. IF you want something to be private then hide it better.
>>
I hate women who work in HR like the rest of you guys but for some reason I've only gotten hired for jobs when a woman interviewed me. Every guy who has interviewed me were super cutthroat and expected me to tell them the meaning of life or some shit at the interview in order to get hired.
>>
File: 1457385355724.jpg (77 KB, 440x700) Image search: [Google]
1457385355724.jpg
77 KB, 440x700
>>28004828
Just to be clear, I probably got the job but still asking for a facebook is cringeworthy. Even more asking about Game of Thrones, but yes I know, he was just trying to small talk. Still, when you're unemployed for a quite time and you try to get a job and you are quite serious about it... And then you get questions like facebook and game of thrones it's like life is mocking you for not being a normalfag.
>>
>>28002771
>>28002828
How can any business owner hire people based on these kinds of things? Don't they care about their business at all? Why let some woman pick who's the best person for the job. No wonder I see so many useless cunts taking up administration positions and doing nothing other than sending emails out all day.
>>
>>28003312
You're a faggot. What happened to allowing people to hire who they want?
>>
>>28002747
Call the INS!

God damnit we need to build that wall...
>>
>>28005108
That's not what his story was about.

>""Well, you can just fuck right off. No one on my team is retarded. Besides, we curse a lot and it might hurt your tender feelings."

Are you okay with that line? Just because he's a Catholic?
>>
>have interview with accounting firm
>interview with one of senior associates
>associate is a female
>find out she went to my colleges basketball rival for school
>rip on her the rest of the interview for going to school there
I walked out knowing I didn't get it, but it was fucking worth it. Some people can't handle the banter.
>>
>>28005013
>I've only gotten hired for jobs when a woman interviewed me.

Same. Why is this?
>>
>>28005198
Yes. I don't care if he was a faggot, an atheist or a dog fucker. Employers can hire whoever they want.
>>
>>28005056
When you put it like that, I can understand that. There's definitely a clash of expectations there. But, in my experience the real world unfortunately can be a bit crass an intrusive like that, especially for an introvert. Again, which you seem to realise too, those people don't mean it as an offense. It's just what "normalfags" (as you put it) do.

>>28004870
> What he said: >>28004949
FB really isn't your private life. This is not a matter of your opinion, I'm sorry to say. This is real world. My current company for instance has very real policies and repercussions for things you might say in FB, because by working there, you also publicly represent the company whether you want to or not.

If you work in PR, consulting or in any media exposed position for instance, then you can be damned sure that any extreme, offensive or confidential comments you might say over FB could easily be a deal breaker for your customers. And your company doesn't want that.
>>
>>28005209
How petty.
>>
File: 1454749288077.jpg (332 KB, 1600x1422) Image search: [Google]
1454749288077.jpg
332 KB, 1600x1422
>EMT
>Before you can even begin to get certification you have to pass an interview that evaluates your mental health and willingness to help others
>Fail
>>
>>28005284
Don't blame her. I was being s straight dick.
>>
>>28005239
>If you work in PR, consulting or in any media exposed position for instance, then you can be damned sure that any extreme, offensive or confidential comments you might say over FB could easily be a deal breaker for your customers. And your company doesn't want that.

The reason it gets me angry is that your Facebook basically becomes your advertising page. You have to tend to it every day and make sure your friends aren't posting pictures of you pissing on a dumpster.

Not having a Facebook isn't as bad as it was when I first graduated since young people are leaving in droves.
>>
>>28005220
Maybe it's because most guys interviewing you want only the best of the best and we're just mediocre so the women hires us out of pity? It's a shitty feeling man, because every time a guy interviews me I stutter like a bitch and mix up my words.
>>
>>28005220
because we pity you
>>
>>28005529

In other words, you make decisions based on your emotional reactions. Way to break those stereotypes roastie.
>>
>>28005382
Well the line's a bit blurred there. I mean if you have your privacy filters set right, then it doesn't matter what your friends say as nobody can see that anyway.

But as a semi-normalfag moonlighting as a nerd-sperg, I have very little to hide there anyway. I mean, I never use my own name to publicly say anything too stupid or offensive, or otherwise potentially harmful (to me) things. And my friends are just as considerate. At worst, someone can express some strong political views, but nobody would interpret those as mine. I have several colleagues in FB too and it all works out quite fine for all of us.

So no, there's no need to make FB into an ad-page in a positive sense. It's pretty much explicitly just about making sure that it's not a free-for-all dirt pile where anyone can find out about the skeletons in your closet.
>>
http://www.forbes.com/sites/kylesmith/2013/04/04/its-time-for-companies-to-fire-their-human-resource-departments/#455677d34f7e

D'ohohohoho...
>>
>>28005450
>>28005529
>pity

Whatever, I'll take it.
>>
>>28000126
I'm sorry that you had a shitty day, anon.
Things will get better, I'm sure of it!
>>
>>28005576

I mean important decisions. Obviously we all make some decisions based on emotions.
>>
>>28005056
dude just get him to talk about it then. not facebook obviously, but say "actually I haven't seen Game of Thrones! is it any good?" people fucking love the chance to talk about stuff like that and a lot of normies lash out to GoT as their nerd interest so they'll be doubly happy to sperg about it for a while.

you had a golden fucking opportunity. the fact that he even started talking about that was a sign he was ready to get all coworker buddy-buddy. if you blew him off like an autist and just said "no" or something then you didn't get the job.
>>
>>28005946
>say "actually I haven't seen Game of Thrones! is it any good?" people fucking love the chance to talk about stuff like that and a lot of normies lash out to GoT as their nerd interest so they'll be doubly happy to sperg about it for a while
Spot on anon, but here's the thing, I did follow up with
>yeah, there's new season coming out soon right? Or is it out already?
And he fucking lied to me right there saying "Yes, it's out already, I've seen it already".
Now I'm not sure but I haven't seen /tv/ sperging about it yet. I didn't want to catch him on his lie and point out him bullshitting me about irrelevant show when I'm being interviewed for a job. Though I could ask him about what happens in the first episode and watch him struggle.
>>
>>28005223
I completely agree with you, but can you imagine if it was the other way around?
>Are you religious?
>No
>Well, you can just fuck right off
Can you imagine the shitstorm the ACLU would have with that? It's not right, and a company should be able to hire whoever they want. But in today's world and culture, I dont blame this guy for what he did at all.
>>
>>28004662
Dunno. I didn't expect to need sales experience working in a bookstore (the job description didn't mention it). I used to read a lot and could go back to it so I'd be able to give recommendations to customers, but they decided not to hire me so fuck that.

As for the other place, that woman was dumb as fuck. She thought I didn't know what does it mean to work shifts despite having done it before (probably because I omitted it from my resume due to working at the place for a short time). I could work evening shifts, but she seemed adamant about me working in mornings and I didn't feel like arguing so I just left.

I'll probably try again once I get a car. More places I could work at.
>>
>>28006670
yeah but it didn't happen
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.