[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you still be a robot if you live with flat mates? What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1461104583795.jpg (31 KB, 385x286) Image search: [Google]
1461104583795.jpg
31 KB, 385x286
Can you still be a robot if you live with flat mates?

What if they are female?
>>
>>28000107
"That'll be 4 bones plus treat :)"
>>
>>28000107
What is it like to live with slutty flat mate cuties?
Do you drink alcohol together and might have a chance to fuck her?
>>
Good delivery, doggo.

Nice pizza, pupper.
>>
>>28000107
Do you really expect me to eat that pizza after it was near that filthy animal?
>>
>>28000107

even the dog looks ashamed with its life decisions
>>
>>28000107
I lived with two girls and I'm still an autist so I'm gonna vote yes

They invited their friends over all the time and it was noisy as fuck
>>
>>28000107
One of my roommates is a violent psychopath who steals stuff from us whenever he can and everyone else seems to be too chickenshit to do anything. He used to be nice to me foright a brief period of like two months a couple weeks after he moved I, but then he went back to trying to ruse me and steal my shit again. He's also a turbochad btw, he just happens to be a psychotic Chad who goes on random tangents of smashing shit in the house and beating his gf.

As for the other two guys, ones a turbochad (nice guy, but fits every stereotype of Chad), and the other one is a semi Chad, basically just a cool guy who likes drinking. He's my favorite desu. I roomed random with them btw, because of a problem with my lease at my old place at the same complex I had to move to a different apartment and ended up with these guys. It's been okay, aside from the psycho Chad.
>>
>>28000508

Did you have sex with any of them
>>
>>28000107
OP you have a golden opportunity. Use it to build your real life harem. Make me proud boy
>>
>>28000107
According to the laws of anime, you must awkwardly stumble into each other in the kitchen, then whatever she's been making falls to the ground and you land with one hand on her boob. She will hit you in the face and three episodes later be somehow in love with you.
>>
>>28000508
Confront him yourself, get hit, call police, he gets btfo
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.