[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The other day, I went to a Convention going on in melbourne,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Feeling Like Garbage.jpg (85 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
Feeling Like Garbage.jpg
85 KB, 512x288
The other day, I went to a Convention going on in melbourne, no big deal. I'm talking to my friend who cosplays a lot and I meet a girl who was also cosplaying, we talk for a bit about one thing or another and then I have to go for one reason or another... a few days later I remember her. I remember her face, her eyes.. I think that this is one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen... so I try to find her. I spend a few hours looking through FB and can't find her. A day later my friend (the cosplaying one) posts a photo to her wall, and she was in it Tagged. I think "Finally I find her", and add her on FB. She accepts my request and I'm about to send her a message, but first I decide to look through a few of her posts, to make sure she's not an asshole or anything. On all her photos I see a million comments of "<3 so beautiful" and shit like that. And I think about this, and realise that everyone is calling her beautiful and shit like that, so really I'm just another voice in the choir. For the last 2 days I've been trying to forget, but her face, eyes and smile are burned in it. I haven't been able to sleep, eat or anything really, I've just been thinking about her.
>>
>>28000074
There's a big difference between "wow you're so beautiful" comments on photos and a message saying "Hey we met the other day, let's grab a coffee sometime", go for it man. You've got nothing to lose either way
>>
>>28000074
size up, bro
unlike some fag on FB who just says "wow omg ur hot!," you can actually come forward with something useful
"hey bitchtits, I had a lot of fun hanging out with you at fagcon. This (actual event ) is happening on X day. We should go. It could be a lot of fun"
>>
>>28000120
>>28000123
I'm really fucking socially anxious and not that great in the looks department. Plus this girl is friends with someone I know IRL and I'm afraid that it'll get awkward after she rejects me
There's also a really good chance that she's gay
>>
>>28000074
What's her name?
What does she do?
Where did she grow up?
Does she watch TV?

If you can't answer these questions you gotta realise that the only thing that interests you is her appearance.

Which no, is not enough.
>>
>>28000157
you can sit here all day making dumbass excuses or you can take a chance at happiness/pussy
what is going to be awkward with your friend?
they're not going to give a shit.
it's not so fucking crazy to ask someone out, but make sure you don't call it a date, like an autist
don't sperg out and make a scene and it will be fine
>>
>>28000214
The problem is I'm paranoid as fuck, when it comes to nearly everything. I'm also awkward as fuck I'm high functioning autistic and have a mild stutter... so it's like even if I do get a yes I'll be almost to paranoid to do it
>>
>>28000300
well, that's on you, friendo

I can't tell you how to correct that, but I can tell you things like talking to women, will only become easier the more you do it
You have nothing to lose though
she says "no" and you're here where you've been
she says "yes" and you can, in the very least, try something new
a little apprehension is totally fine and normal, but you can't just stay hidden away from everything or you'll end up with nothing
>>
>>28000074
Pics or you're making it all up.
>>
>>28000381
Thanks Based Anno
I might pm her tonight.... Nothing to lose plenty to gain
>>
>>28000074
Here's the point bro. You wanna date her? Yeah okay that means you wanna put your dick in her. Which is fine and logical.

But your priorities are in the wrong places. Ask yourself, do you care about dating her? Or do you just simply wanna spend more time together? There's a difference.

Don't go leaping into dates. Befriend them, and then keep doing that until you're at a comfortable stage.

imeanunlessyoujustwannaputthedickher
>>
>>28000421
I actually want to spend time with her. Dicks fine and good but at the end of the day your just as lonely in the end but this time your hand didn't do all the work
>>
>>28000455
Pussy is good man, but legit the hand is really underrated.

Don't rush this. Reel her in.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.