[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever loved someone so much that you don't want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1431101406496.jpg (178 KB, 764x1024) Image search: [Google]
1431101406496.jpg
178 KB, 764x1024
Have you ever loved someone so much that you don't want them to love you back because you know someone else could make them happier and being with you will only make them miserable?

>been with my girlfriend for a little over three years
>love her more than I ever knew I could love anyone
>layely been seriously thinking about asking her to marry me
>whenever I do I get depressed
>think about how wonderful and loving she is and how self-destructive and broken I am
>don't want to be with anyone if it isn't her
>thinking maybe being alone would be the best thing for me so I don't pollute anyone else
>think about breaking up with her but don't want to break her heart
>considering putting ads up on craigalist or making fake profiles for her on dating sites
>want to find someone else who is better for her than me that she won't think twice about leaving me for
>want to make it seem like they meet by accident but actually helping them to be together behind the scenes

Does this sound like a decent plan? It's either that or do something horrible that I know she'll end up hating me for, but I don't think I have it in me to hurt her like that.
>>
The generally agreed upon solution for a cuckolding fetish is a single round to the brain stem, friend. Try that.
>>
>>28000044
yes, good goy, fuck up your own life, don't try to improve yourself, instead break up with the girl who loves you, yes
>>
>>28000044
Tell her how you feel. Just like you did in this post, minus the cuckoldry part, you fucking faggot
>>
>>28000044
Don't be such a faggot, she obviously loves you so leave it at that and marry her.
>>
I get you, but fuck looking new partners for her you fucking faggot.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.