[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my girlfriend flips when i mention that she sucked other guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: apa pepe.jpg (43 KB, 413x476) Image search: [Google]
apa pepe.jpg
43 KB, 413x476
my girlfriend flips when i mention that she sucked other guys dicks but doesnt suck mine.

Doesnt get any better. should i just kill her?
>>
Nah just dump her ass and never talk to her again. Shit will piss her off so much
>>
>>28000049
>>28000000
I'm lazy like this.
>>
Dump her. She's trash.
>>
>>28000187

this

for real though that's a huge red flag. dudes who put up with shit like that get cheated on all the time.
>>
>>28000187
>>28000200
she'll lick my dick every now and again, but never full on suck.
>>
>>28000026
No, you should dump her and go find a grillfriend who'll give you what you want.
>>
>>28000026
>girlfriend clearly testing the waters to cuck OP
time to toss that skank OP
>>
>>28001482
shes at her new job and i just visited her, and she had ONE thing to do that i asked her; Not to discuss personal and private matters! what does she do!? she goes and tells them that shes just been put on birth control!! JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP! Bitches are stupid! she says to me "its my personal thing". NO CUNT, that is a private matter that is both Yours AND Mine!

>>28001455
Its not a matter about what i want physically, but she doesnt feel that she needs to do for me the things i do for her.

Im done. she can walk to work every morning.
>>
>dating a girl who's sucked other dicks but won't suck your's
What a foolish thing to do. If you're serious of course.
>>
>>28001915
im really upset about THIS >>28001858
im not sure if i should take it out on her verbally or physically, but i think ill just curb my rage and just make her suck my dick.
>>
File: laddercomp.jpg (431 KB, 1542x1396) Image search: [Google]
laddercomp.jpg
431 KB, 1542x1396
>>28000026
>Doesnt get any better. should i just kill her?

I'd kill her, how dare she cuck me? Fucking ree roastie normie scum GIMME THE SUCC ALREADY.
>>
>>28001963
Just find another girl, seriously. Dump her and move on,
>>
>>28002004
What am I looking at in that image
>>
Well what does ypur dick look like?
>>
>>28002242
wacky wailing inflatable arm-flailing tube man
>>
>>28002242
its pretty as fuck. im really happy that my penis is nice looking. thats a good point raise there.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.