[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >playing cs:go >mummy and new chocolate daddy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: comfypepe2.jpg (98 KB, 732x713) Image search: [Google]
comfypepe2.jpg
98 KB, 732x713
>be me
>playing cs:go
>mummy and new chocolate daddy are wrestling downstairs
>suddenly get a hunger for tendies
>walk over to my GBP board through the shit jugs and piss bottles
>i have 40 GBP, enough for an extra-large chicken tendie meal
>i run downstairs to tell mummy
>"Mummy, mummy, I have 40 GBP! I want tendies"
>she says "Sorry anon, I'm busy, maybe you can cook the tendies that are in the freezer"
>youjustcrossedthelinebitch.png
>i run back to my room crying and screaming
>i grab my special $5000 golden katana
>i run back downstairs
>i scream "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! YOU FUCKING NORMALFAGS, SMELL MY SPECIAL DIAPEY SURPRISE!"
>chocolate daddy is confused
>i take off my diaper and throw it directly towards his head
>he screams and falls to the ground
>i then unsheath my golden katana and chop off his pee pee
>he screams even louder
>mummy leaves to take him to the hospital
>she says he could be blind and that they need to put his pee pee back on or something
>i wait 5 hours
>mummy comes back with an extra large chicken tendie meal and a mountain dew
>mfw
>>
>>27999675
bump so the thread doesn't die
>>
>>27999675
yeah, tell that bitch
>>
>>27999675
t. NEET

original comment
>>
>>27999675
Obligatory r/4chan joke
Blah blah this isn't funny
Blah blah you're a normal fag
Alright bye
>>
>>27999675
i miss the threads with stories like that but this one is really shitty, like a redditor wrote it
>>
>>27999675
>GBP

I thought you meant Great British Pounds and was very confused why chicken tendies would ever cost that much
>>
>>27999675
chicken tenders are cheap as fuck to make. If neets only diet are chicken tenders and sauce then i could totally support a neet
>>
>>28001675
Spotted the newfag everyone
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.