[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I made a thread about this yesterday with mixed responses. Would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1
File: 1459982160808.png (77 KB, 320x285) Image search: [Google]
1459982160808.png
77 KB, 320x285
I made a thread about this yesterday with mixed responses.

Would it be possible to drown in a bath tub if you took lots of sleeping pills before hand?

Would you sink under the water while unconscious and drown?
>>
>>27999464
Maybe if you weighed your head down to be sure
>>
>>27999477
Any ideas how to do that?
>>
>>27999510
Put a pair of boxers or a smallish tshirt over your head, tie off the sleeves/leg holes, fill in the empty space with rocks, and finally tie off the loose fabric around your neck so the rocks won't come out
>>
>>27999464
Don't kill yourself anon. Pull up a chair and share some feels instead
>>
>>27999464
Wait, whitney houston drowned in the tub didn't she?
Just copy what she did.
>>
>>27999545
That sounds promising but I would probably still be conscious at that point. I was hoping my head might slip under water after falling asleep.

>>27999549
Thanks bro but this isn't a cry for help. Death is the lesser of two evils for me.
>>
>>27999587
That's interesting I didn't know she drowned this way.
>>
>>27999587
So did her daughter I'm pretty sure.
>>
>>27999477
I might just get a carrier bag, fill it with rocks and put it on my head. I'll make a physical effort to uphold the bag, and as sleep kicks in I'll lose that effort and it might put my head under water.

Going to sleep in a hot bath sounds like a nice way to go.
>>
>>27999703
That sounds like it could work, just make sure it properly pins you down.
>>
>>27999464
If you kill yourself anyway, can you first vote for Seal Clubbing Simulator on greenlight?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/stats/668378558

PS don't kill yourself. It's bad. For some reason.
>>
>>27999597
what makes life so evil for you?
>>
How much sleeping pills should I take? I'm thinking four boxes, I don't want to arouse suspicion by buying too much. I don't want to fuck this up by waking up and stopping the process.

I have one more chance of life this month. If that fails this is my back up plan.
>>
>>27999703
don't drown yourself homo, that's horrifying. kill yourself by living until your body stops working, that's the best way.
>>
>>27999464
Are you constantly thinking about killing yourself, or just now?

It's not possible to kill yourself with sleeping pills and a bathtub.The same thing would happen as if you were sober. You would try escape from the water to get some air.

Maybe you should just try to solve your problems?

>>27999897
You will vomit if you take that much.
>>
>>27999916
If I'm asleep I won't experience it.

>>27999918
And if I'm weighed down I hopefully won't be able to do this.

>>27999918
>You will vomit if you take that much.
I swallowed 6 boxes of ibuprofen quite recently and hardly vomitted anything so this should be okay. For some reason I didn't experience any effects (luckly, I hear it's excruciating).
>>
>>27999983
>I swallowed 6 boxes of ibuprofen quite recently and hardly vomitted anything so this should be okay. For some reason I didn't experience any effects (luckly, I hear it's excruciating).
Sure.
>>
>>27999983
Have you tried taking sleeping pills? It's not the same as ibuprofen.. and you didn't answer my question.
>>
>>27999897
OTC sleeping pills are usually just benadryl. you will go into a state of delirium and black out. probably won't die though, you'll just wake up in some other part of the house or another part of town or in the hospital
>>
>>28000004
I did. I've also tried drinking bleach (which is impossible, it tastes like sea water) inhaling an aerosol can of deodorant and swimming into the sea which was fucking terrifying.

>>28000006
No.

And I think about suicide on and off. In 99% of cases I think it's unnecessary and should be avoided but I'm in the 1%.
>>
What the hell do you mean by sleeping pills? Benzos, z-drugs, melatonin? What do you mean by boxes of them? Be more specific, retard.

Also lol @ even the thought of this method working.
>>
>>28000081
Over the counter.

And why wouldn't this work?
>>
don't commit suicide, OP
>>
>>28000078
>I did. I've also tried drinking bleach (which is impossible, it tastes like sea water) inhaling an aerosol can of deodorant and swimming into the sea which was fucking terrifying.
Ahh I guess then you already tried jumping off a cliff and having an anvil fall on you as well? Damn son. Maybe you should attack North Korea.
>>
>>27999464
Mixed responses? It's all people paid to hurt you anon. You infinite-chan. We are a lot safer from this brainwashing bro :)
>>
>>28000153
join*
don't think about it just come and relax. It's going a little slow and buggy right now but just get over there. You might change your mind. Fuck that traitor Hiroyuki. Fuck him.
>>
>>27999464
Take a bottle or two of sleeping pills and slam as much hard liquor as you can in 10 minutes. Then swim into the ocean and don't stop heading away from shore. Do this at night so no one sees and rescues you.
>>
I believe in you, OP!
You can do it!
>>
just shoot yourself you autistic rube goldberg wanna-be faggot

jesus i'm so tired of seeing this dumb ass threads, you're not gonna do it anyways
>>
>>28000182
The idea of that terrifies me.
Being in the middle of the ocean with no one but miles of blue. If you fuck up you're going to suffer.
>>
So conclusion on the bath/rocks method?
>>
>>28000213
>The idea of that terrifies me.
>Being in the middle of the ocean with no one but miles of blue. If you fuck up you're going to suffer.
That's exactly what your life is if you take away the illusion.
>>
If you're going to commit suicide in the bathtub then you need to slit your wrist first. The water will trick your body into never being able to clot the blood.
Don't be so reckless with your life OP. There's gotta be something that you wake up for every day!
>>
Threads like this are always scary, I wish you wouldn't kill yourself OP.
>>
Bump.

Opinions?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.