[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't wrap my head around this. There are many serial
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 10
File: 146091209792.jpg (97 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
146091209792.jpg
97 KB, 550x512
I can't wrap my head around this. There are many serial killers, murderers, and downright cruel and inhumane men who manage to still have many girls attracted to them. A mass murderer is more appealing to a girl than I am. I've even seen posts on tumblr where they idolize Eric and Dylan.

Men who beat their girlfriends, cheat, and abuse girls, even murder them have experienced infinitely more love, affection and companionship than I ever have.

I still don't hate women though, it just sucks
>>
Kill some people and then girls will become interested in you
>>
>>27999449

I have found that women are attracted to sarcastic assholes.

Seriously, try it.
>>
>>27999449

Maybe it's all just a meme.
>>
File: bday.png (111 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
bday.png
111 KB, 500x500
>>27999463
No that's fucking stupid, I just don't know why they can find these horrible people attractive
>>
>>27999449
women are attracted to sociopathic assholes and they enjoy getting abused, because deep down they think the guy loves them
>>
>>27999449
You don't want those girls, man...
>>
>>27999482
Because they want to seem edgy and "not like other girls". Also, theyre thinking "if he would have met me before he killed all those people, I could have saved him".
>>
>>27999449
Women only care about social status. Anyone who looks better than you, has more money than you, has more notoriety than you, is more appealing to women. No matter what you do, how 'good' of a person you are.
>>
>>27999838
How do I raise my social status
>>
>>28000285
Kill someone.
>>
They go outside

Point serial killers
Also many killers are psychopathic, allowing them to act without inhibition
>>
>>28000324
Does it count if I just kill mself
>>
killer/psychopath/asshole = strong, dominant = can protect family and produce strong babies = attraction

robot or even normal guy = weak, shy, socially awkward, boring, ... = no physical protection and weak children = unattractive

it's just what humans evolved to be.
>>
>Guy I went to school with fucking stabbed and killed someone a few days ago
>Heaps of females posting their photos with him on his facebook telling him to stay strong and that he is a good person deep down
>>
>>27999473
This is a meme. I've tried being a cold, distant asshole. It doesn't work anons.
>>
>>28000285
Get rich. But, even if you do that, women will just want you for your money and fuck Chad if they can.
>>
>>28000505
Have you tried the charming sociopath?
>>
>>28000347
I said 'kill someone'. You're not someone, you're nobody.
>>
>>28000505
you also have to be attractive and have high social status - being an assertive asshole with an overblown ego can help achieve the latter
>>
>>28000614
Yes. I got close to having sex with a girl by coercing her to have sex with me but in the end it didm';t work
>>
>>27999838
I'd complain but tbqh I don't give a rat's ass about how 'good' or 'nice' a woman is if she's ugly.
>>
>>28000636
>you also have to be attractive
This is the only thing that matters. Everything else is a meme. As long as your a 10/10 greek god, girls don't care if you're a saint or a cannibalistic psychopath, they'll her attracted to you if your good-looking.
>>
>>27999474
it was a meme
i used to read word up magazine
>>
>>28000413
>weak children
I disagree with that. Studies have shown that men with smaller balls and connected with that lower testosterone levels are more likely to be caring fathers, which is good for the offsprings mental health.
>>
>>28000819
true... problem is that the underlying psychology of attraction might still be routed in times where the physical health (like the kids not being killed by a bear or another human) was a more pressing issue than mental health
>>
>>28000733
pepe and wojak up in the limousine
>>
>>27999473

edit: women are attracted to attractive sarcastic assholes.

it's pretty fascinating. if you just put the word "attractive" in front of literally any type of guy, women will like them.
>>
File: Chad can do anything.jpg (43 KB, 500x800) Image search: [Google]
Chad can do anything.jpg
43 KB, 500x800
>>28000725
This is the truth. All the stupid talk about personality and other shit is conformists's lies, women only care about how you look.
Girl called you creepy? That means you're ugly.
Girl said she values you as a friend? That means you're ugly.
Girl rejected you in any way? That means you're ugly.
>>
>>28001018
Redpill right here. This is why you fags need to hit the gym until someone loves you.
>>
File: Just World Syndrome.png (291 KB, 1260x568) Image search: [Google]
Just World Syndrome.png
291 KB, 1260x568
>>28000413

Came here to say this.

Dominance is as hot to a woman as a beautiful woman is to a man.

People like to pretend there's a moral component to women's attraction. They tend to think that if you can't get any woman to enter a voluntary relationship with you, there must be something wrong with you not physically but morally, and conversely if you can get a woman, you must have done so by some moral merit. Just World Syndrome and so on.

In other words, we make women, and a man's success (or lack thereof) with women, the arbiters of his moral status. I believe this may be an offshoot of the proven Women Are Wonderful effect; we tend to much more easily associate women with positive traits and qualities than men, so it follows that we may also allow a man's female approval or lack of female approval to influence our perception of his quality as a human being.

This doesn't make logical sense of course, but it's how people in general think.

I know several women, ranging from cute to outright gorgeous, from stable homes with good dads, who end up with losers that fit the r9k stereotype to a T. One girl cuckolded her responsible, straight laced, all around good guy CPA husband with...wait for it...an unemployed graffiti artist who had an on again/off again affair with a little something called a Speedball. Another woman was this 9/10, big titted, sexy blonde with a perfect ass. She was with a lanky NEET who beat her ass for no apparent reason, leeched off his parents and got popped for trying to steal pizza from a grocery store.

Attraction usually does not make logical sense, and we need to stop pretending it does.
>>
>>28000699
Agreed. Honestly, us men aren't any better. The only difference is our expectations are vastly lower to the point most of us would jump at the chance of being with any non-fat girl.
>>
>>28001018

This. At least they're being more openly honest about it now. It's getting harder for even most Disneyfied dipshit to deny it now that more women themselves are saying it.

And you can compensate for ugliness by achieving high status, but that's retarded. Why be You Plus just to get into Basic Her's cunt? Especilly when she's let other guys have it for nothing? If anything, increase your status and keep ignoring women and just jacking off. Even Tupac advised that.

>>28001137

Lifting does nothing for your face. You'd have to be grossly overweight for that to happen, and even then you're not changing the fundamental structure of the face. Doesn't make you taller either, unless you want to count the 1 inch or so from better posture by deadlifting and building the core.
>>
>>28001248
I don't see any skelly Chads, they're all steroid-infused muscle-heads. Grills are attracted to that. If you're ugly, you're gonna have to compensate with the body of a body-builder
>>
File: work harder for her body.png (123 KB, 700x272) Image search: [Google]
work harder for her body.png
123 KB, 700x272
>>28001350

The bodybuilder build is too unwieldy and I think more women prefer an ottermode to athletic build.

And I've seen some skelly Chads in my time. Particularly musicians.
>>
>>28001603
I didn't mean LITERALLY like a body-builder but women are so entitled that they won't settle for less than very muscular. Also, musicians can't be Chads.
>>
Take off your fucking trip Bebe,no one likes your ugly black ass.
>>
>>28002356
If you tell me to do something it just makes me do the opposite. That's the kind of person I am.
>>
>>28002372
don't leave /r9k/ forever we love you
>>
>>28002372
you're fucking retarded. don't kill yourself right now.
>>
>>28002458
>>28002479
Aww ok I'll stay forever and never die
>>
>>28002372
Bebe,we all love you and we really wish you`d start a thread every day and literally use /r9k/ as your personal blog,because your life is the most interesting thing in the universe and your views are perfect.Please post pics with every post you make using your blessed eye-meltingly beautiful and poetic tripcode.We all love you.Never leave.Always be here to enlighten us.
>>
>>28000819
>good for their wifes sons mental health
ftfy
>>
>>28001649
Musicians are definitely superior to any chad anyway
>>
>>28000615
I hope I fistfight you one day
Not even the guy you're being a piece of shit to
>>
>>28001350
most chads i know have average bodies and 10/10 faces. even if you lift you will still be that friendzoned autist with muscles.
>>28001649
chad=any loud attractive guy that gets girls. Thats it
>>
>>28001137
>lonely incel whos been ignored by girls his whole life thinks if he lifts he will instantly get a gf
doesnt work that way. hell take a look at >>>/fit/
>>
File: snab.jpg (179 KB, 666x662) Image search: [Google]
snab.jpg
179 KB, 666x662
>>28001018
>tfw I will never be as attractive to girls as that dude

Not in this life
>>
>>28002585
he's not being a piece of shit to anyone, he's merely telling the truth
none of us here will ever amount to anything, we're nobodies
>>
>>28002721
Self fulfilling prophecy anon

robo
>>
File: 2345687.jpg (32 KB, 400x283) Image search: [Google]
2345687.jpg
32 KB, 400x283
>>27999449
>be a sexual sadist, necrophiliac, have a criminal record and extremely poor mental health history
>longest I've been without a gf or bf in my entire life is two years, and that was voluntary
from my experience, people are attracted to people who are assertive, charismatic, get out of the house and are not afraid to do things, especially new or taboo things. they consider antisocial traits to be "interesting" and most of the time they'll want to "save" you from yourself, or protect other people from you by bearing the brunt of the abuse.

these are all characteristics that the average robot does not possess. it is more desirable to be with someone who's entire personality is a turn-on, with a few glaring exceptions, than to be with someone who's entire personality is a turn-off, who /may/ treat you better but there's not even a guarantee of that. at least with someone like me, they know what they're getting into, they have the mentality that they can take the abuse or forgive your crimes so long as you love them and wouldn't cross whatever imaginary boundaries they have (which rapidly shrink the longer they stay with you and become tolerant).

tl;dr the crimes do not matter to these women, they are a turn-on or a bonus even. all of the other aspects of the criminal's behavior is far more important, aspects that robots tend to lack. in her eyes, the average robot has nothing to offer to a woman, while the criminal has much more to give.
>>
File: 1458245224388s.jpg (4 KB, 125x124) Image search: [Google]
1458245224388s.jpg
4 KB, 125x124
>>28002669
>tfw no matter how many people i kill, teenage girls will never ask me to rape them
>>
>>27999449
Alexander, is that you?
>>
File: 1331027616758 (2).jpg (216 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1331027616758 (2).jpg
216 KB, 645x773
>>28003104
text is required to circumvent the robot
>>
saving this thread
fuck the robot
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.