[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the quickest, cheapest way to just opt out and live
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: small-house-Dinell-Johansson.jpg (570 KB, 1200x799) Image search: [Google]
small-house-Dinell-Johansson.jpg
570 KB, 1200x799
What's the quickest, cheapest way to just opt out and live a life of vidya and freedom? I'm beginning to save every penny I have so that I can buy one a small ass house for about twenty grand and escape this society of misery and wage cuckery.
>>
>>27998836
You have to pay property tax as well as utilities and living expenses. Don't forget about that
>>
>>27998857
Food, electricity and water costs can be reduced by things like wind turbines, rain-water collection and just being smart when buying the food. My uncle has solar panels, and I think they actually PAY him now because he's contributing to the grid.
>>
>>27998857
This is the bit that drives me crazy.
Even if you have paid off your house, there's still a tonne of ongoing expenses.
Fuck this gay capitalist system :(
>>
>>27998836
There's plenty of mgtow blogs that should be able to help you with this.
>>
>>27999485
Yeah
Fucking sucks
Long live the revolution
>>
>>27998836
I wish I could tell you, but all I can say is that looks comfy as all hell
>>
You can't do that unless you went full hermit and moved into the Canadian wilderness to live off fish and bears. Considering you're such a lazy piece of shit I'm assuming that lifestyle would be too hard for you anyway.

Just work a fucking job you loser, like the other 90% of society does.
>>
You're pretty much on the right track. Living cheap and investing your money is the simplest way to do this.

One thing, though: track your expenses diligently to make sure you know exactly how much is coming in and going out.

Also, consider moving if you're in an area that's very expensive. It's what I had to do to escape.

www.earlyretirementextreme.com
>>
It's a shame you can't leave your property in your will to the tax office to avoid having to pay the taxman.
>>
>>27999636
> live a life of vidya and freedom

Impossible.

Your best bet is to play the lottery, win 10million+, invest it and live off the interest rates.

That way you can basically live anywhere, still have access to modern convinces AND just play vidya all day.

Without money, 90% of your time is going to be spent trying to harvest food or maintain your shitty house. You wouldn't exactly be living. You'd be surviving.
>>
>>27999881
LOL, you don't need 10M or a lottery. Read the MMM blog, you'll see the strategy.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.