[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw diagnosed with heart disease at age 25 >mfw I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1429872730015.jpg (12 KB, 250x247) Image search: [Google]
1429872730015.jpg
12 KB, 250x247
>mfw diagnosed with heart disease at age 25
>mfw I have a resting pulse of 120 which will quickly wear my heart out
>mfw I have a good chance of developing heart failure by the time I'm in my late 30s
>mfw get to live on disability bucks for the rest my short life
>mfw get to leech off my family by claiming chronic fatigue
>mfw have a decent chance of dying before my parents do

healthycucks BTFO
>>
File: 1416233225287.jpg (156 KB, 1058x727) Image search: [Google]
1416233225287.jpg
156 KB, 1058x727
So lucky
Fuck

There a way to induce that?
>>
>>27998794

know you now have short you life might be, you surley enjoy it as much as possible
>>
>>27998847
>implying I won't waste my life shitposting on 4chan
>>
>>27998794

Nice. Congrats op. How much neetbux?
>>
>>27998794
>resting pulse of 120
Jesus fuck.

I have a pulmonary valve defect and a thyroid that has completely shut down and needs replacement therapies and mine doesn't go above 110 under heavy stress, 60-70 at rest, same age.

What the fug nigga

What's that like, can you feel it shunting away all the time? What if you get stressed? How the fuck can the heart pump out that many full beats every minute?
>>
>>27998884
At least branch out to other chans as well senpai
>>
>>27998794
this genuinely sounds pretty comforting to me desu
>>
>>27998894
It doesn't actually feel any different. My heartbeats aren't much stronger than normal, just faster. I also have atrial fibrillation so occasionally I'm missing beats - one one second it might beat once and the next second three times. The only obvious symptom is that I can't handle much physical exercise without getting exhausted. I can probably reach 180 beats per minute under maximum stress.

The heart is pretty resilient, especially when you're young. I don't know if I'll be in such good condition after ten years of this, though.
>>
>>27998794
It'll be okay.
>>
>>27998794
Damn bro if this is all true and your really posted it for some validation then bless you bro because you definitely need it
>>
>>27998794
Fuck you faggot. I hope you live a long, prosperous life you piece of shit.
>>
>>27999119
kek, could make a good banner out of that post and the op
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.