[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did druggies overrun 4chan? Anyone else miss the good old
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: mmkay.jpg (16 KB, 289x400) Image search: [Google]
mmkay.jpg
16 KB, 289x400
When did druggies overrun 4chan?

Anyone else miss the good old days when people did not even brag about alcohol and being drunk?

Fucking normies thinking they're robots and their party culture infecting this site.
>>
Yeah, my solo drug abuse alone in my bedroom sure is party culture.
>>
>>27998613
Sorry grandpa, why don't you go watch some tv, you'll feel better.
>>
>>27998613
when 4chan opened faggot
fuck off
>>
>>27998613
this.

Doing drugs is normalfag 101

>>27998622

Wow you do drugs, that means you are so depressed XD XD.

Doing drugs because you are "depressed" is a normalfag meme
>>
Lmao look at this fucking normie. Its 4/20 and im going to blaze
>>
>>27998613
What makes you think it's bragging?

Unless, of course, you're a child who thinks there's something impressive about drugs and alcohol?

Underage b&
>>
>>27998649
Yes, not remembering entire months, almost dying from overdose multiple times, and having several seizures is such a meme. It's not as if I'm proud of this shit, but it doesn't exactly make me a normalfag.
>>
>>27998613
>party culture to sit alone in dark and smoke in front of dim computer screen
fuck man, we sure are living it up
>>
>>27998684
>replying to b8
Come on son
>>
>>27998649
Marijuana, cocaine and all other stimulants and psychedelics are normie drugs

Opioids like pain pills and heroin are only good for eliminating intense anxiety and self hate. They are easy to get without interacting with people using bitcoin and darknet markets. These are purely robot tier drugs.

Benzos can go either way. Either you use them because you're an autist with crippling agoraphobia and the psychiatrist your mom drives you to gave you some so you be capable of going outside or your a upper middle class white girl who takes them either from some shitty indifferent GP or buys them from some fashionable negro her friends introduced her to because xanax bars for them are just a fashion statement and a way to say "omg leik u guys im so stressed and stuff leik my home economiccs major is literally the hardest thing ever ;^)))))"
>>
>>27998613
I was here in the "old days", there were still plenty of drug threads.
>>
File: 1433022141155.png (219 KB, 580x539) Image search: [Google]
1433022141155.png
219 KB, 580x539
Doing drugs doesn't make you a normie. And drug users have always been here.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.