[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>looking for weed >no dealer >message a guy I knew from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: amadeussalieri.jpg (72 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
amadeussalieri.jpg
72 KB, 512x512
>looking for weed
>no dealer
>message a guy I knew from a few years back and ask for buds
>"sure I can hook you up, be at blah blah blah at 11 and text me when you're there"
>i do and text him
>he doesn't even read my texts
>he doesn't show up
>wait another 30 minutes and then walk home feeling stupid

Is he fucking with me, or just a really lazy piece of shit?
>>
>>27998356
you don't text and ask directly for drugs like that, you retard
>>
>>27998356
>dealers ever being on time
>>
>>27998397
The dude actually posted on his Facebook wall asking if people were looking for green. Doubt he's that savvy.
>>
>>27998356
welcome to the world of dealing, they're pretty much all unreliable when it comes to time
>>
>>27998397
You do if you are buddies with the hook up
>Hey man tryna hook me up with some bud?
It's that easy
>>
>>27998397
Yeah you fucking do.
>>
>>27998415
Being late is one thing, completely fucking forgetting about it and not even having his phone on hand is another thing all together.
>>
>>27998426
>>27998356
OP my advice to you is make a friend with a pothead, the rest will take care of itself.
>>
>>27998440
He was probably stoned senpai
>>
>>27998445
Don't know any, I live in a snotty conservative shithole.

Considering either moving out or killing myself.
>>
>>27998424
>>27998426
>>27998430
enjoy prison, morons
>>
>>27998462
Apply for a minimum wage job like at a movie theater or store, trust me you will find one. I found a hookup my first day on the job, we were just cleaning theaters and asked if I smoked. Simple.
>>
>>27998356
>weed user
>reliable
pick one then kys
>>
rulle of thumb if your guy says meet me in 30 mins, he means up to 2-3 times the amount of time he actually says.
>>
>>27998466
Cops don't give a fuck, moron. Unless you're under the driving under the influence or very clearly smoking in view of them, no one is going to really stop you.

At least, this is how it works in my area in my state, mileage may differ if you live in Texas for example
>>
>>27998466
I remember a time when this place wasn't full of people as square as you
go and read quentin comics and take your adderall
>>
>>27998514
yes they do, idiot, I'm speaking from experience

ITT kids that have never actually bought drugs
>>
>>27998466
it's against the rules to post here if you're underage.
>>
>>27998548
>ITT kids that have never actually bought drugs
>Says the guy who goes spaz over someone texting a dealer.

ITT: Projection.
>>
>>27998548
I know people who haven't even had their drugs confiscating when the police wagged their fingers at them. You're an idiot.
>>
>>27998548
Jokes on you loser, I live in le weed state (WA)
>>
>>27998462
Just fucking order it on the web
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.