[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be europoor >be 30yo >get called to service my country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 14031458857325.jpg (18 KB, 238x270) Image search: [Google]
14031458857325.jpg
18 KB, 238x270
>be europoor
>be 30yo
>get called to service my country
>havent left the house in 5 years
>last time I went to therapy I managed to do 3 sessions
>guy tells me I have severe personality disorder and paranoid dellusions
>stop going cause I think that he's out to get me
>dont have psychiatrist now
>have to show up in front of a commitee of actual worthy men and declare how much of a fucking mess I am
>have to find a psychiatrist to give me a paper confirming all that shit
>have to pay that doctor to do so since I'll show up out of nowhere and could easily be lying
>dont have literally any money
>father looks at me and I can see in his eyes all the crushed hopes he had for me and the shame he feels for bringing me into this world
>still dont know what to do cause Im pretty fucked up to even bribe a psychiatrist even if I had the money
>if I dont show up I get arrested
>>
>>27998287

just go, prove them wrong.

:^)
>>
>>27998306
thanks m8 youre a deus ex machina
>>
>>27998287
>Go warcamp
>kill nigs
>Forever more a Hero
And then kill your dad
>>
>>27998433
If I could do any of that shit I would've so far..first time they called me was fucking 10 years ago.
>kill dad
I dont want to kill my father, he's the man I always thought I could be, but that shit's not happening since im fainting just by going to the mini market which is literally 2 minutes away from my house

this whole ordeal is the most official way someone could come up to officially tell me Im a piece of fucking shit
>>
>>27998287
> living in a country with conscription
lel Soviet Russia tier
>>
>>27998485
Do it anway, faint a billion times. You will break or come out stronger, Or you can stay miserable.
Also don't kill your dad.
>>
>>27998539
I dont think so
our country actually needs conscription and thats what makes it even more fucked up that I cant do it

if I thought it was meaningless I wouldnt have any troubles with it
>>
>>27998539
this what the fuck, there are still countries in Europe that do that shit?

only shit countries do that, like russia, china, india and other shit holes
>>
>>27998591
my country is shit tier atm so yeah
>>
>>27998933
which one? why don't you emigrate
>>
>>27998949
>emigrate
I cant even emigrate 25 meters away from my house man. Read the OP, Im the OP
>>
>>27998287
>30
>get called to service

I thought this happens when you turn 18
>>
>>27999288
too long to explain
you can get a "postpone" every some years
>>
File: mako_nicht_mit_mir.png (858 KB, 848x1080) Image search: [Google]
mako_nicht_mit_mir.png
858 KB, 848x1080
And the military is Chadcentral.
>>
>>27998591
In Switzerland you are called for service too until 34 I think.
>>
What country?
>go
>get veal
>proven unfit for use
>back home
>>
>>27999676
I don't know Switzerland maybe?
>>
>>27998287
Go into the military and then pawn your disability off as ptsd then they will medically discharge you and you could get benefits.
>>
>>27999676
*eval

Who the fuck else corrected eval on this board?
>>
>>27998287
Man, show up, just force yourself and it'll most likely be a helpful experience for you
At least you'll be doing something with your life man
>>
just remember your flaws as a son are his failings as a father
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.