[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OPIATE THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: giphy.gif (973 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
973 KB, 500x281
Any regular opiate users here?

I wanna be comfy. I thought about using oxycodon or hydrocodon to get the maximum comfyness - I just want to be a wagekek bartender, working my shifts as a good worker and having comfy nights with oxys.

How long can a robot do oxys until tolerance rises and addiction starts to crawl out?
>>
>>27997665
i was taking 20-40mg every day or 2 for about 2 weeks and when my mom's pills ran out i had some mild withdrawal effects. tolerance after the first couple of days went up. withdrawal was increased anxiety, extremely runny nose, insomnia, more intense than usual depression.
>>
File: 1455482583277.png (265 KB, 825x691) Image search: [Google]
1455482583277.png
265 KB, 825x691
>>27997665

I wanna do opiates

but i know how addictive they are, and i know i would love them

ive been high on hydrcodone and tramadol before but only once

I would assume regular use more than once or twice a month regularly would do it but that is just physical addiction.

psych addiction sets in when you make it a regular habbit
>>
>>27997665
>How long can a robot do oxys until tolerance rises and addiction starts to crawl out?

Tolerance sets in extremely quickly, and increases exponentially. Nobody can play with opiate dependency like you're gaming to do, and come out the other side without getting burned, if not fried.

Go be a pothead. Don't play with opiates.
>>
>>27997717
>I know i would love them

Everybody would. That's what opiates are.
>>
>>27997717
Psychological addiction comes from our inability to enjoy life without substances. That's why most robots are fatasses, alcoholics, potheads, acidheads, junkies or else.

Once we discover the joy of substance abuse, nothing can make us go back to the plain real world again.
Imagine a child that has never been let out of his room in his life. The only thing he has to the outside world is a window that lets him see the rain, snow, clouds or sun. Sometimes, when the weather is nice, he gets a glimpse of sunlight that makes him feel good, and he doesn't know better.
Now, imagine letting that child go out for a day. It would feel amazed by the world, it would enjoy every single second of the freedom and euphoria that the outside world brings. It would be really, really happy.
And when you close that kid in the room again, it would do anything to get out again. Anything. The closed room is hell for his life, and all he can think about is outside world and joy he got from it.

It's the same with us. Our real world sucks, just like the kid's room, and the only link to the outside (happiness) are drugs.

Of course, after a few years, the kid starts to get bored of the outside world. That's when he starts to seek nicer and nicer environments to feel good again.
In that case, we seek better and better highs as we become desensitized to drugs.

And so we fail at life.
>>
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 973x632) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 973x632
Obligatory chart
>>
My friend has been getting watson 835, and I blacked out, apparently they have some new shit on them. Gonna call him today to see if this nigger has a new batch
>>
I've binged a bunch of days on codeine once, when I fucked up my face jumping off the stairs. Was pretty awesome, most of what I did was sleeping, but that moment where you barely keep your eyes open and finally nod off is pretty awesome + I needed it for the pain. I'm a big fan of painkillers. Have done opium a few times, but I wasted it by trying to smoke it like weed. Also kratom once.
I'd like to get into opis, but the pills are so fucking expensive and I don't wanna end up a heroin junkie just yet. I'll just stick to my usual painkillers of choice for now which are dissociatives, they're not as addictive or that's what I keep hearing at least, I'm very addicted to them though. I definitely once wanna try shooting H with MXE simultaneously at least once, I heard that's the pinnacle of feeling awesome.
>>
>>27997831
I know all of this.
Somehow I like to believe that I am not like the others, that I will be able to control my opiate use.

FML
>>
Twice I've gotten 5 20mg oxynorm capsules which was, on both occasions, enough for a three day opiate bender.

By the end of the third day my tolerance took a noticable increase. ie I would only use 1 pill at a time. The first pill would be absolute bliss but the fifth would be not much more than a nice lift.

I dont feel like repeating anything like this again. Psychedelics have more potential for use as a tool for self improvent in the long term whereas opiates just have potential to wreck you.
>>
>>27997831
Anyone else skip from step two to step eight? I don't care anymore, I'm about ready to shoot up next time I have some dope.
>>
i used to take anywhere from 70mg to 100mg of surgical hydros a day for months.

addiction is kind of a meme. its more of a personality trait than a thing that has to do with the drugs. i would have been considered a heavy drug user and i had no withdrawal effects or any signs of addiction.

benzos did fuck me up pretty good

>tfw going to live with my boyfriend in the UK for three months and going to spend every night knocked out from some codeine syrup because its otc there

feels great
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.