[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /never wants kids/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1459251548917.gif (360 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1459251548917.gif
360 KB, 480x480
I think I have finally overcome that stupid little voice in my head that tells me to reproduce and carry on the human race. I mean looking at it objectively having children is pretty damn shit
>50% chance you get a girl (terrible thing to happen)
>First few years you get no sleep and are exhausted
>Have to spend tonnes of money on them
>No freedom to do things unless you have someone to care for them
>After they are out of your life and into adulthood (i.e the time they stop sucking) you hardly see them
I mean I don't really know what the point of children is it seems that 95% of the parents I see are just constantly stressed out putting up with their childs bullshit or they have some resentment of having children.
>>
I don't, won't and shouldn't because I'm way too mentally fucked. This came in different ways from both my parents and it wouldn't be responsible to pass that on.
>>
>>27997628
Why is having a baby girl terrible?
>>
>>27997871
girls are terrible
>>
>>27997871
Because women have no souls or personality lol
>>
>>27997628
I'm pretty conflicted about it
Though it will never happen

For reproduction
>I think I have some unique qualities that could function better in a different environment or when matched up with other qualities that differ from my own
>get to raise someone in a way that isn't mandated by the state or social norms, have a chance at changing a tiny speck of the world
>little half-clone of me who runs around absorbing the environment half like I do, pretty cute and cool
>get to see how a half-me would mature under conditions set by full-me
>the little guy/girl is LITERALLY 50% me, that's such a crazy mindwarp I can't even wrap my head around it, so it would be an interesting opportunity to see half of myself from a third person perspective

Against reproduction
>Propagating the evolutionary agenda
>Responsibility
>Having to control another individual's entire life for however many years, and potentially fucking it up
>Knowing that when I die there will still be remnants of "me" left here and that it isn't a clean break
>Subjecting a vulnerable child and later vulnerable adult to the harsh, pointless and uncaring reality of the world
>Birthing one organism requires the sacrifice of other organic material, so unless the kid is vegan I know I'm contributing to the food chain torment of other animals
>>
>leddit the post

yea yea we get it you are so speshul you dont need no kids blablabla
fuck off
>>
>>27997954
>bloo bloo I don't like this post
Make me fuck off faggot you don't own this board anyone can post whatever the fuck they want why do you faggots come in threads that trigger you so hard anyway
>>
>>27997980
Nice job sperging out over a post think I found out why you don't want to have kids
>>
>>27997628
my genes are terrible in pretty much every way, it would be a great injustice to pass them on another human, my parents fucked up but i won't
>>
>>27997954
>>27998008

you are fucking retarded, like literally retarded
>>
Don't know a day I actually considered having kids, I don't understand how you could just let all your time and effort go into someone else and stop living your own life.
>>
There's this girl i like, and personality wise she's a 10/10 to my broken self.
Even better, she actually likes me.

But we have differing opinions on the whole kids thing. Chances that that may change for her?

Could anything happen to change your guys' minds?
>>
>>27997930
The food chain torment is stupid. The vast majority of the food chain relies upon predation of others. Even for the veggies it's important so their numbers don't swell.

And there's also nothing inherently bad about the evolutionary agenda.
>>
>>27999037

She wants kids and you don't?

0% chances of that working out. A woman who wants a baby will do anything to do it. She'll fake taking pills, she'll take the sperm out of the condom and inseminate herself, if that doesn't work out she'll leave you for someone who will want a baby. The whole biology thing is too strong.

If it's the other way around I guess that wouldn't work either. I'm a girl who doesn't want kids and I split up with one of my long term bfs because he wanted to have them and he was 100% sure about it. This wouldn't work out. I don't want to give up my whole life for a piece of screaming, shitting, annoying little brat, who will take up 100% of my time, 100% of my money and will ruin my body.

I know it's shallow and egoistical and I don't give a fuck.

All of my friends are having babies right now and they just...disappear. They get dumber, they abandon their hobbies, they leave work, basically poop&baby clothes are their primary subjects. Nope.
>>
>>27999037
If she wants kids, zero chance thats changing.
If she doesnt, depending on age, very good chance of changing.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.