[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you join the military /r9k/? Get out of your house
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: gun pepe.jpg (96 KB, 500x685) Image search: [Google]
gun pepe.jpg
96 KB, 500x685
Why don't you join the military /r9k/? Get out of your house and do something with your life. What do you have to lose, anyway?
>>
>>27997525
>tfw I did but still sad alot more anxious
>>
>>27997544
Tell me your story, anon. What branch? What's your job? Been stationed anywhere interesting?
>>
>>27997525
Because I would probably kill myself if I had access to a gun.
>>
>>27997525

> because I'd honestly be concerned if /r9k/ joined the military
>>
File: 1461144001882.png (259 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1461144001882.png
259 KB, 640x480
Got declined from the Marines due to mental illness and a criminal record. Feelsbadman
>>
>>27997570

There's still hope for you if you want to join the army. Ever heard of the French Foreign Legion? They're harsh as fuck, but if you "shed blood for France" you can become an instant French citizen and live your life in Parisabad under a new name.
>>
I already joined

It's pretty much like being a kid but you get paid for it since you have no responsibilities and free housing
>>
>>27997588
>French Foreign Legion
You will basically be a slave to them. You can't own a car, a computer or stuff like that. You have to always wear the uniform
>>
>>27997525
Military is just NEET with guns. During basic training you have a really strict routine and are under constant supervision. After that it's like NEET, except you sit in a base and not at home. One of my friends became a 4chan shitposter because of the military, he had no contact with it prior.

Unless you get deployed into actual combat, that's different of course.
>>
File: 597636_orig.jpg (26 KB, 395x395) Image search: [Google]
597636_orig.jpg
26 KB, 395x395
>Listen to this while signing up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oFgg5ZdBY0
>>
>>27997639
My buddy joined the Army national guard because he thought he would never see combat and just be on a base in America. He's getting shipped to a combat zone in 2 months. Top fucking kek, this kid is a straight up omega beta. The first bullet whizzing past his head will have him curled in a ball crying for him mom. I even fucking told him that he would most likely be sent over but he didn't listen.
>>
>>27997525
>Why don't you join the military /r9k/?

would rather just kill myself desu
>>
>>27997874
He'll probably be some fat fucking fobbit. There's people who get sent to a combat zone and will never even go outside the wire. Your friend is one of those.
>>
>>27997525
Working in the military is literally one of the worst jobs in the world.

I'm not just saying that either. There are studies on what the best and worst jobs of 2015 were.
>>
>>27997926
Eh, it's really not that bad. You get paid to barely do anything if you're smart and bounce after four years.
>>
File: 239486723.png (155 KB, 265x337) Image search: [Google]
239486723.png
155 KB, 265x337
>>27997525
>people who can barely get up in the morning
>choosing to be yelled at by thunderchads for months straight
>murdering strangers who would probably be on /r9k/ with you
>getting murdered by said strangers and ending up where you would've anyway
>all solely to benefit banks, oil companies, and the state of israel
>>
>>27997926
That's only the Marine Corps. All the other branches are skate fests where you can be fat and make excuses for it.
>>
>>27997926
>there are studies
made by who, the huffington post?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.