[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw felt what its like to be catcalled (sort of) and its
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1447956565638.png (226 KB, 393x401) Image search: [Google]
1447956565638.png
226 KB, 393x401
>tfw felt what its like to be catcalled (sort of) and its the best thing in the world for your confidence
>be at the mall yesterday
>walking around on my school uniform
>since i wear a lab coat over it i was wearing some shirt that is a bit small and my frame could be seen, looked abnormally buff and fit
>take the lab coat off because wearing it outside is retarded
>throughout the whole stay i feel like women might be eyeing me a bit too much but i say that it can't be possible so i just ignore it
>pass a group of HS girls (10 girls or so) all in small groups of 2-3
>notice that one turns around and stares but i keep walking
>she starts whispering something to her friend
>her friend starts to giggle and says something like OMG
>pass the little group and see that one of the girls calls out a girl that is in front (they're all wearing same uniforms) does the same thing
>now hear them mumbling and whispering while eyeing me agressively
>they were heading out, they turn around and suddenly they start following me
>head out because i needed to go back to school
>they follow me to the exit and to the parking lot before going out their separate ways

Why do women complain about this? It was the best thing that has happened to me in years.
>>
It's different when you feel unsafe. At night is the worst time for it to happen and then in the day you feel more embarrassed
>>
>>27997265
Unsafe is coded dog whistle language for ugly.
>>
Imagine you didn't like them, and each of those those girls were much, much bigger than you and there was an undertone of violence to the encounter.

This is the standard line feminists give when they talk about how women hate street harassment.. But I'm with you op, if I ever got explicitly told I was attractive by some strangers it would make my day. Too bad it never happens.
>>
>>27997294
Kek.. Robots in here seem to have no issue using terms like dog whistle and privilege when it comes to talking about women. You realize you sound just like triggered sjw shills, right?
>>
>>27997222
Also forgot to add that earlier that day i remembered some post i read here, about how retardedly stupid it was but that if you felt that you are good looking and then you start to act like you are, women pick up on it and i kinda started to do it, but at the time i was on the mall i had forgotten about it.

Makes you think though.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>27997222
This is because women are mysterious.
>>
is subway more filling than mcdonalds?
>>
>>27997439
I think so, its also easier to forgo the diabetes inducing corn fructose drink because its more expensive there
>>
>>27997222
I've had this before

>Walking down main road from the shop with hosuemate
>Traffic is busy on the other side waiting for traffic lights
>Girl leans out a car and shouts "Ed Sheeran!!!"
>Shout back that I'm not doing autographs today
>She leans back out and shouts "My friend wants to shag you!"
>Me and my m8 laugh and walk home

shame ed sheerans pretty unattractive
>>
>>27997296
>undertone of violence
I didnt know cat calling was a violent act you dramatic cunt.
>>
>>27997459
i dunno 3 burgers + fries vs 1 sandwich feels like more
>>
>>27997505
then get 3 subs?
>>
>>27997294
>Unsafe is coded dog whistle language for ugly.
What the hell are you talking about?
>>
>>27997296
>My only use is for people to use my wet hole
>That guy is cat calling me, I must protect my wet hole!
>>
>be walking home tipsy from a night out with the lads
>a group of 4 people (guys and girls) up ahead
>on of the younger girls says "you are soooo beautiful, you look like Matt Corby"
>keeps going on about how good looking I am
>she's 16 I'm 22
>walk off after a bit of drunk banter
>literally missed the opportunity to be smashing 16 year old pussy right now.
>>
>totally weren't laughing at you.
I hope not op
>>
>>27997858
I have a gf and am basically a cyborg and i think i look moderately good, definetly no reason for them to laugh at me randomly
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.