[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How have drugs affected your outlook on life? My moods live
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
File: 33.jpg (99 KB, 807x681) Image search: [Google]
33.jpg
99 KB, 807x681
How have drugs affected your outlook on life?

My moods live on that swing.
>>
>>27997187

weed helped me overcome nihilism, but also briefly caused some anxiety issues, which subsided when i reduced usage
>>
After ecstasy better. Tons of fun.
>>
>>27997187
RC amphetamines made me productive, focused, happy, talkative
Now I feel nothing
>>
>>27997187
Damn OP your pic is absolutely savage. Saved
>>
Yes. Arylcyclohexylamines help me tons with my depression.
>tfw no ACHAs or money for at least another 6 days.
>>
>>27997187

Typical week

>wagecuck away all week
>get paid friday
>buy quarter ounce of weed
>always end up smoking it up by tuesday
>be out of weed
>nothing else to do, feel bored and empty
>only thing to look foreward to every week is getting more every friday

also sometimes i snort adderal, and robotrip
>>
>>27997187
Booze taught me how to not give a shit about being an autistic faggot.

Weed taught me how to chill.

LSD taught me how to lose myself in a piece of art, or an activity, or anything that can make me feel like I'm out of this world.

Amphetamines taught me the power of mental energy. When you feel powerful, there is nothing in this world that you can't find a way to do. In the same way, when you feel pathetic, there is nothing in this world that can give you motivation.

MDMA taught me how to truly love everyone. Although that led me to being robbed by some nigger because he started talking to me and I was nice to him even though he was obviously a hobo, so he asked me for some change, and when I got my wallet out he pulled out a knife and took all my money. But anyway, lesson learned.

I wanna try opiates.
>>
File: 1457632285883.jpg (365 KB, 750x725) Image search: [Google]
1457632285883.jpg
365 KB, 750x725
>>27997523
Opiates will teach you how to be comfy
>>
>>27997547
And that is all I want in fact.
I just want to be a wagekek, spend my days working as a bartender and being happy on oxycodon or hydrocodon.

How long can an average robot use oxys before hitting tolerance and spiraling into addiction?
>>
File: tumblr_mqr6xcLaZW1rwm836o7_500.gif (631 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mqr6xcLaZW1rwm836o7_500.gif
631 KB, 500x280
>>27997187
Dissociatives have convinced me that something weird is going on, that nothing is real and that we are all robots

Everything looks like it's made of plastic and it was originally depressing but now I enjoy it. I feel like I'm living in a dollhouse.
>>
File: 1371783538690.jpg (38 KB, 510x383) Image search: [Google]
1371783538690.jpg
38 KB, 510x383
>>27997575
Nice. I know that feel. What are your dissociatives of choice? I'm quite partial to O-PCE lately, I miss good 'ol mxe though.
>>
>>27997187

>Weed
+makes me chill out, feels almost sedative when smoking high ammounts, numbs the pain ok

-I need weed to have fun now
-sometimes if i smoke too much my lungs feel heavy, and i get mad spins and i get dizzy af.

>Tobacco
+something to do
+something to give me an excuse to step away from my job for 5 minutes at work

-kills you slowly
-money burner

>Booze
+makes me happy and more open most of the time
+numbs the pain, or forces you to embrace it and let it all out

-I fucking hate drinking it tastes horrible, but i love being drunk
-makes you sick
-makes me sad/sloppy/horny sometimes when i shouldnt be

>stimulants (adderal, benzadrex, focalin)
+huge confidence boost
+ feel motivated and sucessful
+ sped up like a fucking champ
+makes me do work better

-addictive AF
-the crash
-crazy heart rate

>DXM
+fun to do now and then, like being caught in time and space
+music is the shit
+art is the shit

-Trashy as fuck/ for middle schoolers
-Makes me itch
-gives me 1000x self loathing when dissociated for some reason
>>
>>27997391

i don't get it?

plz respond
>>
I feel like my life was at its best when I was using cannabis regularly. Really helped me with anxiety and depression.
It's illegal here in aus and I don't have any normie friends so I can't get any now.

Alcohol is a problem for me lately.
>>
File: ride.png (301 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
ride.png
301 KB, 400x400
>>27997187
SAME, PUSH ME HARDER. PUSH ME, PUSH ME SWAAAAAAANG INTO TOMORROW
>>
I'm still alive, that's all I can really say.

I really need more drugs.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.