[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone unironically not register chestlets as female? They
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: BLloagR.png (940 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
BLloagR.png
940 KB, 640x1136
Does anyone unironically not register chestlets as female?
They might as well have a penis.
>>
99% of guys are attracted to any woman that isn't morbidly obese

99% of women aren't attracted to guys under 6'0''
>>
Sometimes I do that, I noticed how I don't sperg out around this one girl who has not tits at all, she has cute face but there's no sex appeal.
>>
>>27997153
i think both these tits are fine to be quite honest

>>27997487
>>27997513
also quoting these so people see my post better
>>
>>27997153
Yeah. I've refined my qt tastes so much that it's difficult to even talk to females who don't have giant tits bulging out of their clothes. End up friendzoning every female who shows interest if she's a chestlet.
>>
>>27997153
flat is GOAT
>>
Female breasts shouldn't be compared to male dicks, in terms of size.

They're not the same and they don't affect sexual pleasure in the same way.
I have never heard of a guy being unable to cum because his partner's breasts are too small.

We should be comparing vaginal tightness.

If your pussy is not taut when a penis is inside of you, you are too loose and are of no interest to the opposite sex.
>>
This pathetic attempt at revenge on women won't work anon. Forcing this meme won't trick a single women into insecurity, and even if it did it wouldn't even come close to the hellish existence that is male insecurity (height/dick size). Stop.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.