[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women proving they are sluts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1461143952009.jpg (36 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1461143952009.jpg
36 KB, 500x500
>'I wear it for comfort'
>Literally thousands of selfies of girls posing their asses in yoga pants

Why do women even bother trying to defend their sluttism these days?
>>
>>27996375
I don't get it. Why can't comfortable pants look good?
>>
>>27996375

But that doesn't negate their statement. Thousands of guys take pictures of themselves topless. Does that automatically mean being topless is no longer comfortable?
>>
>>27996375
honestly they barely do

bet if you went up to slutty stacy and asked her if she wears those tight yoga pants to show off her camel toe to chad she'd just say "what did he say something?"
>>
>>27996392
men don't deny they do that for attention or to show off, women do
>>
I remember there was a thread made by a Stacy a while back who said she wears yoga pants/leggings for attention and that 80% of attractive girls do as well.
>>
>>27996408
>women do
valid point
>>
i wouldnt mind girls wearing yoga pants if so many of them didnt fucking take selfies with their bodies positioned completely away from the camera and their head turned in an obvious manner to show off her ass, giving that shitty fucking whore smile girls give. and this is considered normal but dont you dare stare at her clevage or look at her as in piblice anon! you creep!
>>
Why do you care? Why are you mad about it? Would you rather them dress like nuns? I don't give a shit if some slut wants to show her ass. There's more ass for the rest of us to see. Let them be sluts.
>>
>>27996387
Why does everything that looks good on women also have to be slutty?

Also because it shouldn't be about looking good. If so then your simply seeking attention. The fact is they deny this vehemently. The last thing they think about is whether or not its comfy when they decide what too wear.
>>27996392
1. we dont get raped for doing so
2. women dont get sexually triggered when they see pecs like when men see breasts
3. men like attention for our bodies and are not intimidated by it
4. Men arent worried that some ugly chick might notice it
>>
>>27996495
>I don't give a shit if some slut wants to show her ass
Thats because you're a cuck
>There's more ass for the rest of us to see
So if I said you can only look at mcdonalds but you cant ever eat it again youde be happy with that?
>Let them be sluts.
No.
>>
>>27996541

Are you such a fat ass that the first comparison you make is fucking McDonalds? What would the alternative be for girls not to dress slutty in your eyes? In your ideal world what would be the perfect thing for them to wear? Because right now imperfectly fine with eye fucking them anytime they want to dress like a whore
>>
>>27996541
>So if I said you can only look at mcdonalds but you cant ever eat it again youde be happy with that?

I'm sorry but where exactly were you trying to go with this comparison? If I can't eat the McDonald's, I'd just eat something else.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.