[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cuck-a-doodle-do, wagecuck. Wake up. It's time to go to work
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: comfy pepe 4.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
comfy pepe 4.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
Cuck-a-doodle-do, wagecuck.

Wake up. It's time to go to work
>>
I love these fucking threads Cuz I work third niggers
Enjoy your fucking day while I sleep in my cozy bed for 11 hours
>>
>>27996376
Ditto. I'm off work in an hour. Then I'm going home to my wife, and plan to ravage her, have a beer, and go to bed.

And before any accusations that she cheats on me, nope. Cameras around the house, connected to UPS's, that transmit to a hard drive that is plugged into a UPS, AND I work at the power plant, so if we lose power, I'm the first to know it. Not a single malfunction in 3 years.
>>
>>27996560
She goes to his house
>>
>>27996582
I would see her leave, which she doesn't do.
>>
>>27996594
because she doesn't exist lol
>>
>>27996594
Your surveillance of your wife is in no way unsettling.
>>
>>27996613
Except that she does. What justification would she have to leave the house from 11pm to 7am?
>>
>>27996637
>Except that she does

haha sure, see you in animeland wagie
>>
File: 1458545113851.jpg (70 KB, 717x1029) Image search: [Google]
1458545113851.jpg
70 KB, 717x1029
>tfw running on 0 hours trying to finish a speech for class
>tfw math exam tomorrow
>tfw meeting for work right after

who /nosleep/ here
>>
File: bodyguard and shield.jpg (157 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
bodyguard and shield.jpg
157 KB, 1280x960
>>27996636
Actually, that's a bonus. It's outside, and it's for people who are there without my knowledge or consent. It keeps interactions with the police short, where they follow all the rules. I'm in an area not far from a trailer park, so it also keeps undesirables in check. She consented to the cameras for this reason.

It's not that I don't trust her; I do. But this is a nice added benefit. If I didn't trust her, I never would have purchased an M&P Shield for her.
>>
>>27996666
Deez quads
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>27996362
This is a beautiful CAPTCHA: sunset cliff.
>>
>>27996613
>>27996560
What he's leaving out is it's kinda hard for a real doll to get up and cheat on you.
>>
File: 1322071176130.jpg (405 KB, 580x730) Image search: [Google]
1322071176130.jpg
405 KB, 580x730
Jokes on you, it's my bed time.
>>
>>27996666
>buys the monster that will eventually cuck him a gun
that's good thinking man
>>
>seeing this thread during my early morning browsing
A-another day another dollar
>>
Good morning, frogposter. Hope you have a good day.
>>
File: image.jpg (175 KB, 640x881) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175 KB, 640x881
being in the marine corps is being wagecucked every single waking moment of my life. but knowing my salary comes from other wagecucks makes me feel a little better. I get drunk pretty often
>>
Don't worry OP, I'm already off work.
>>
>>27996362

Jokes on you faggot
i work part time, maybe 2 or 3 days a week.
and almost exclusively after 4:30pm

sure its shit hours and shit checks but it puts some cash in my pocket and when i was a NEET for years i wanted to be dead. because i just had too much time to fester.

also
>not selling weed on the side for easy passive income
>>
>>27997295
I don't understand this picture. Is it implying they're dehydrated because they all spent their fluids gangbanging the female in the bottom picture?
>>
>>27997456
No because three hours earlier we're passed out from our raging alcoholism and then we wake up and do shitty PT
>>
>>27997474
that still doesn't explain the girl wearing a skirt in the bottom picture. do the marines dress up as girls when they drink?
>>
What do you call wagecuck that is parasyiting on other real wage cucks that produce wealth.

I am working as mandatory hot air inspector in kitchens.
I check is there enough airflow in kitchen at right temeperature.
Everybody fears me because they know I could shut down their business if they get uppity I always get free stuff.
>>
>>27997529
you are either trolling or just really stupid
>>
>>27997612
thats clearly a girl on the bottom. so I dont get what you're saying
>>
>>27997745

Obviously when your bro passes out you put a skirt on him so it's not gay. This isn't the Navy,you can't just go around fucking men and keep your heterosexuality intact without basic precautions.
>>
>>27997534

That title sounds like made up bullshit but I believe it. I bet it's fun having that kind of power.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.