[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Autism at school
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 25
File: school.jpg (12 KB, 292x172) Image search: [Google]
school.jpg
12 KB, 292x172
>Sat in a room at lunch with my friend and a bunch of girls, 1 is stacy 1 is ebin gamr grill and 1 is just normal
>They are all talking about normie shit
>Im just sat there not saying anything
>Conversation turns to relationships
>"Hey anon have you ever had a girlfriend?"
>"No not really heh"
>"Haha anon you're so cute i'll go out with you!"
>Assume she is joking and do nothing about it

Left school a few years ago and think back to how there were a few girls who showed interest in me but I just assumed there were always messing with me because I have negative one self esteem.

Just fuck me up senpai.

Post your school autism feels and stories
>>
>>27996311
Bumpity_Bump.bumpg
>>
File: 1449551649086.jpg (263 KB, 733x798) Image search: [Google]
1449551649086.jpg
263 KB, 733x798
>>27996311
>Ask onetis out infront of entire grade in yr 10
>Sorry but... no (as expected because I asked her out infront of the entire grade, even though I hadn't had a proper conversation in 3 years [child hood friendo])
>Months pass, join drama club because YOLO, onetis is in there.
>Teacher always pairs us up together, being the reasonable person I am I keep calm am treat my onetis normally.
>It turned out she has a boyfriend
>Decide to give up on her, tonnes of other qt girls in club.
>Act cold towards former onetis, she starts to approach me more.
>She asks me out
>"But don't you have a boyfriend?"
>"I broke up with him when you joined the club..."
>"Are you a virgin?"
>"Why does that matter?"
>"Because I want my girlfriend to be pure"
>"Well if you really need to know I am indeed a virgin."
>"Kk...k"

To bad we broke up when I moved to japan to study. Oh well, kinda feel bad about taking her virginity then dumping her.
>>
This has happened to a lot of us. One day you wake up and realize that that girl from your past was actually into you, but you were too much of an autist to see it.
>>
>>27996394
>because I want my girlfriend to be pure

Pls be real
>>
File: 1461139399668.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1461139399668.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>27996439
>This has happened to a lot of us. One day you wake up and realize that that girl from your past was actually into you, but you were too much of an autist to see it.

That would actually make me feel better, but the fact is that no girl has shown interest in me, ever.

JUST
>>
>>27996311
they were making fun of you. wishful thinking autist.
>>
>>27996311
>second year of uni
>programming lab
>full robot mode up to this point, no friends and never talked to anyone in classes
>asian qt sits next to me, introduces herself, starts making smalltalk
>she's not from the area and doesn't know anyone, wants to make new friends especially ones in her major
>talks about how she joined the asian american student union or whatever the fuck
>jokingly says "but it's not like i hate white people or anything"
>full sperg mode engaged
>decide to go for some racist deadpan humor for god knows what reason
>say "i feel bad if you don't hate white people because i personally hate asian people with every fiber of my being"
>probably wouldn't have even been funny if i had delivered it properly but my monotone autist voice made it sound cold and genuine
>she looks completely stunned
>vision goes hazy, feel on the verge of passing out from anxiety
>literally just get up and leave
>never attend that class again
2/5 experience, wouldn't recommend it
>>
>>27997614
fuck me autism hit hard there damn
>>
>>27997614
Jesus how and why ?
Also she shouldnt start race tema at all.
>>
>>27997614
that could have been your trip to normiedom
>>
>>27996311
>Second week of secondary grammar school ( 15 yearold)
> people already started talking with each other and make noise in class so teacher orders new seating order in class
>I get put next to qt
>at the end of day she says she lost notebook yesterday and if I hadnt accidently packed it
>nope I didnt
>are you sur-
> yes I am
>ok, well, this is my number if you would have accidentaly find it, would you call me?
>ok...

The whole time I was thinking how stupid someone can be to loose a notebook size of a4
She even called me in the evening that she found it so I wouldnt look
I didnt because I can keep my shit in order.

Good god I was stupid.
>>
File: aye.jpg (6 KB, 204x204) Image search: [Google]
aye.jpg
6 KB, 204x204
>be me college student
>short cute girl who used to ignore me starts to flirt
>reciprocate
>we meet up outside my house
>take her for a walk (theres a foresty area right outside my house)
>thought it would be nice
>get to an opening
>"anon this is so cool haha you're so lucky to have this"
>chuckle as I remove the small switchblade I had tucked in my pocket
>stab her in the kidney area from behind and she screams
>noonecanhearyounow.jpg
>jump on her, flip her over and pin her to the ground
>punch her in the stomach and then in the face, bludgeoning her cute little nose
>grab her by the throat and look her dead in the eyes as i draw my blade across it
>blood everywhere
>watch the life fade from her pretty blue eyes as they slowly close
>go home, shower, eat
>realize I could have banged her first

/autism/
>>
>>27997614
holy fuck anon, you really fucked up. that girl will never approach another robot ever again
>>
>>27997860
even though this is fake its still retarded
>girl is interested in me
>kill her
>>
>>27997614
My dun-goofd-o-meter just hit maximum

Dude I was talking to a professor at a university about how I am obsessed with the element of tungsten while he and his mate cringed like crazy at my autism but I think you surpressed that
>>
>>27997860
you could have banged her after too
>>
>>27997860
Dang it you really fucked up mate.
She was fuckable at least hour after death before rigor mortis would start to set in
Also you could have used blood as lube and get some sweet action going
>>
>>27997860
Shhh... nothing personnel, kid
>>
File: 4654684.jpg (20 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
4654684.jpg
20 KB, 400x400
>>27996394
>I want my girlfriend to be pure
>Kk...k

Mah man
>>
>>27997715
>>27997763
>>27997818
>>27997863
>>27997915
the worst part is like 10 minutes prior to that we had exchanged phone numbers. i probably could have salvaged it but i was traumatized by the experience and desperate to just be left alone again, so i wanted to somehow convince her that the number i had given her was accidentally incorrect. i must have just still been in a state of shock at that point, it was only like a day after the incident, because i started spamming her with texts from various fake personas looking for their friend "mike". in my mind this would convince her that she had accidentally received this guy mike's number instead of mine, but in reality obviously i was the one texting HER, so it was obvious it was me doing it. anyways she texted me "please leave me alone" and after a second or two i realized what i was actually doing. i thought about murdering her because the thought of another human being witnessing that level of high octane autism from me seemed unbearable but obviously in the end i just pussied out and took a bunch of sleeping pills in a halfhearted attempt at suicide. i don't really care that much anymore though, i'm over it.
>>
>>27997341

^^ THIS right fucking here man.

It's one of those 6th sense things. When you're into a girl and you just get this feeling that she might be into you too, really listen to that feeling. I lost count of the number of times I ran into an old crush, one who I was too panzy to make a move on, only to find out she used to crush me too.
>>
>>27997950
>>27996394
I laughed waaaay harder than I should have over this goddamn /pol/ joke.
>>
>>27997860
But anon, how cute was she?
>>
>>27997977
damn you really went the extra mile on that one im honestly impressed at how you managed to make that situation even more awkward
>>
File: 1396634967024.gif (1 MB, 300x150) Image search: [Google]
1396634967024.gif
1 MB, 300x150
>>27997977
>i started spamming her with texts from various fake personas looking for their friend "mike". in my mind this would convince her that she had accidentally received this guy mike's number instead of mine, but in reality obviously i was the one texting HER, so it was obvious it was me doing it

Oh my God
>>
File: 1416969562799.jpg (33 KB, 405x342) Image search: [Google]
1416969562799.jpg
33 KB, 405x342
>college
>standing in the hallway during lunch hour because I'm too scared to go to cafeteria to eat, just like I do every lunch hour
>suddenly some qt azn grill walks to me and asks me with broken english directions to some class
>there's bunch of other people in the hallway, much friendlier looking than I am, yet she specifically chose to ask from me
>spaghetti mode: engaged
>I'm not sure where the class is so I tell where I think it is, with even more broken english
>she asks if I could show where the class is
>I try to explain that I really don't know where the classes are
>she insists me to show
>I convince her to walk pass the coffee machine and turn left and pass the window etc.
>she then thanks me and walks away to the direction I guided her, looking over her shoulder at me

Months later I realized that the directions weren't probably the only thing she wanted from me. She was probably one of the exchange students or something. I'm six feet tall, and I have long hair and blue eyes, so those features probably are what that azn grill found exotic and exciting.
I was at my worst in those years; I was bit overweight, my long hair was badly maintained, I had thick unattractive glasses, and I had all around bad anxiety issues. I'm currently going through asperger's diagnosis process.
>>
File: uncle.gif (492 KB, 346x221) Image search: [Google]
uncle.gif
492 KB, 346x221
>junior high
>chilling out during recess with my fellow classmates
>talking about dating and relationships
>somehow topic steers into us dating each other
>qt nerdy girl I've known for all my life says "I could date anon... I mean, if he even wanted to date me... could you date someone like me, anon?"
>spaghetti levels are critical
>I panic and try to play it off as a joke by replying "n-no.. heh heh"
>kinda wanted to say yes, but spaghetti took me over

We would chat online almost every day and she always wanted to show me pictures of her new clothes, show pictures of her new haircuts via webcam etc. but I never though anything about it because I was a late bloomer.
She once even sent me a text message asking directly if I liked her.

All of this happened in my early teens. She was the only girl that has ever tried this hard to get my attention, and I was completely oblivious it until it was too late. If I only had known I could've had a real girlfriend in junior high and be the ultimate alpha. I've seen her facebook profile and she still looks gorgeous, but she's married now.

I think she was the first girl I ever thought about when I started to masturbate for the first time. Many good early teen faps were had thinking about what she would look like nekkid.
>>
>high school
>throw paper balls at a girl in my class because I find her reactions funny
>generally wind her up
>when walking between classes she sometimes randomly comes up to me and talks to me
>says she finds me funny and stuff
>I get spooked
>activate sperg mode
>For some reason have a deodorant can in my pocket
>"Ha this is my 'girlsname'-repellent, stay back!"
>Start spraying her with it and run away
>She might have actually liked me

Remember this makes me cringe so hard fuck, she was a fairly nice person but I just didn't know how to talk to girls (or people kek)
Rip me i guess
>>
>>27997614
Man that was a good one. I would've just ignored the bitch for mentioning the Asian union shit but you took it to the next level. Bravo
>>
Posting this, kinda obligatory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xLgPTEXL-Y
>>
File: 1448125503894.jpg (96 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1448125503894.jpg
96 KB, 768x1024
>>27998050
pic related
its her
>>
>>27998325
The regret of not banging though
>>
>>27998203

the pains of being an attractive autismo robot.

>be in english class doing GCSEs, 7/10 sits next to me, really friendly, chats to me a lot on MSN when people used to use it before facebook
>get pulled into a group conversation on msn alongside a couple of her friends, they're egging her on to ask me out.
>pretend to be afk, alt f4 after like 2 hours, never mention the conversation again at school
>she slowly loses interest, stops talking to me as much, pretty much ruined any chance of a relationship

had this sort of scenario happen like 4-5 times over college/university too, with girls sitting next to me in library/classes, initiating conversations and touching my hair etc.

I fucking hate this anxiety
>>
File: 1459267821047s.jpg (3 KB, 108x125) Image search: [Google]
1459267821047s.jpg
3 KB, 108x125
>be me in middle school
>at lunch me and my friends would dare each other to do dumb stuff
>i was actually somewhat popular at that point
>get dared to ask out a 7/10 girl
>scared but dont want to chicken out
>walk over and ask her out while friends laugh
their asses off
>after a moment of standing their with spaghetti flowing out of my pockets she speaks
>"sure anon, i'll be your girlfriend"
>i go into full autist mode
>spaghetti is at a maxium
>shout "NO THANK YOU!" and run away
>friends arent even laughing they have a look of concern on their face
>they dont mention it and we finish lunch in silence
that was the only girl that ever liked me, i still think about it and cringe all these years later
>>
File: weird-photos16.jpg (12 KB, 650x390) Image search: [Google]
weird-photos16.jpg
12 KB, 650x390
>>27998371
thrill of the kill gets my rocks off just as good t b h f a m but yeah still regrets
>>
>>27996311
>be me just 18
>qt3.14 that sits next to me in math is really nice to me
>I mean really really nice
>all my friends tell me I could say anything to her and she'd go out with me
>I sperg out and completely ignore her
>fast forward a month or two
>big open air party in my area
>they tell me she's also at the party and i should talk to her
>friend of mine steals my phone and invites her to us (had her nr from a group assignment)
>she comes over and initiates small talk
>think she doesn't like me anymore anyways be cold to her again
>she leaves a few minutes later

All of my friends were completely baffled by my autism. They never believes someone could actually be this bad with women.
>>
File: 1461012928997.jpg (34 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
1461012928997.jpg
34 KB, 514x536
>>27997614
yeah, that was lame. I wasn't mad, I wasn't offended, I was just shocked that someone's sense of humour could fail so hard.
>>
File: 174678239235.jpg (45 KB, 569x510) Image search: [Google]
174678239235.jpg
45 KB, 569x510
>>27996311
>senior year
>never had gf, kissless virgin
>had oneitis for about 2 years but never had the balls to talk to her
>birthday party at the end of the year
>nearly everyone is invited
>arrive
>see oneitis is there
>this is one of the last chances to talk to her
>it's early and I decide to drink a few beers first and talk with some guys
>don't feel confident enough to talk to her after like 3 beers and some drinks
>continue to drink then
>already like 11pm
>have to act before it's to late
>she's throwing darts with her friends
>decide to join and throw some
>actually do alright
>really REALLY drunk at this point
>dance around when I score
>high five her when she scores
>I'm so fucking drunk at this point, I'm another person already
>still don't talk to her
>decide to get another drink
>go directly behind the bar

That's my last memory of the evening. Woke up in a hospital 20km away at 6 am the next morning with shitted pants. The only thing I remember is that I puked onto the street a few times but it's all blurry and my whole memory seems erased from like 1 to 6 am.
>>
File: lol.jpg (23 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
23 KB, 500x333
>>27997977
>This entire fucking post and story
>>
>>27996311
>9th grade english
>dgirl I had a crush on but never talked to sitting behind me.
>she starts running her hand through my hair and scratching my head.
>assume she's putting something in my hair because I got bullied so much anyways.
>lean foward out of reach and pretend to sleep.
>>
>>27997341
People like us are true robot . These guys who had girl show interest in the are retard normie
>>
>be me, 14 years old
>kissless virgin
>act in a play with super 10/10 qt
>she flirts with me all the time
>take a month to work up the courage, but finally ask her out
>she says yes
>she calls me every night, asking me if I decided what we should do on our date
>every night I say "i dunno yet" and go back to playing vidya. I really badly wanted to see her but I had no idea what to do on a date
>month goes by, still can't figure out what to do
>finally she tells me she wants to go to the theme park, ride rollercoasters, she has 2 tickets
>I was afraid of rollercoasters so I told her I had to work until 9pm (I worked at Burger King)
>I stay in, playing vidya.
>she goes to my work at 8:45 to pick me up, my supervisor tells her I wasn't working
>she comes to my place, my mom lets her in
>she comes to my room and demands to know why I lied to her
>instead of telling her the truth - my fear of heights - I just mumble some stupid shit about how I thought I had to work but I was wrong
>her phone rings. It's a guy on the phone. She talks to him for a couple minutes
>major jealousy rage mode engaged
>I tell her I'm busy, act super cold to her
>she asks me what's wrong
>I yell in her face to go "have fun with that other guy on the phone", and push her out my front door
>I didn't mean to push her hard but I'm a big guy. She falls off my stoop and hits her head on the ground. I'm so shocked by what happened but I don't know what to do so I run back inside
>an hour later my phone rings. I answer it
>guy on the phone. Tells me to never ever speak to her again or he will fuck me up. He sounds old, mature, like a grown man. He tells me he's the guy she was talking to

He was her older brother.
>>
>>27999075

Btw, this is her now, all grown up, so you can see what a massive fucking hottie she was. Her bro is like 6'3'' and an infantry soldier.
>>
>>27999100
Check'd em

You fucked up senpai
>>
>>27997977
Did you send all of these messages from the one number that you gave her but with different personas? Fuck dude I understand why you did it because you were panicking and ive contemplated something similar
>>
File: 1930947_572184971291_5454_n.jpg (40 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1930947_572184971291_5454_n.jpg
40 KB, 604x453
>>27999127

I know. All I can do is fap to her pics every night...and that's exactly what I've been doing, for the last 5 years
>>
>>27999100
Shes qt for a 3D girl but I guess lighting and makeup are a factor
>>
File: julia.png (341 KB, 466x622) Image search: [Google]
julia.png
341 KB, 466x622
>>27999235

To make it even worse...not only is she gorgeous, but she's a nerd, does cosplay, loves sci-fi, in uni for physics, and she's SUPER NICE... like... she's the nicest girl you'll ever meet, she's nicer than ugly girls, and she looks like that.
>>
>>27998241
>start spraying her with it and run away

jesus christ
>>
Damn i have two entries for this thread
grill #1:
>9th grade, there was this girl in spanish class who sat behind me
>smart kid that i am, she was always asking for help n shit
>bit of an attention whore but whatever, not relevant to story
>always joking with me, laughing at my awful jokes
>she did also have OCD, which i took advantage of by ruffling up my hoodie, making the drawstrings lopsided, and then pointing it out so that she would rage until she could get a hold of me and fix it
>sometimes id move out of her reach, and she would literally be pleading that i either fix it or let her do it
>no joke
>did it fairly often, got a great kick out of it
>eventually we stop talking, she starts dating someone, realize that i dun goofed
>>
>>27999272

Why not get in contact with her and apologize for being an awkward teenager?
>>
>>27999272
Dude you sound really blue pilled about women
>>
>>27999445

He'll be happier that way
>>
>>27999441
I am in contact with her, just recently, I'm working on it

>>27999445
w/e. I'm happier fapping to this girl and being in the friendzone than dating other women.
>>
>>27999564
>I am in contact with her, just recently, I'm working on it

Congrats on her being willing to still talk to you.

You /fit/?
>>
>>27999437
Grill #2, this one i really wanted to smash my head against a wall over:
>be in 10th grade now, still as awkward and socially retarded as ever
>have small friend circle of kids id known since middle school
>some are spergs too, mostly normies though
>my chad friend is acquainted with a few of the 9th graders, so a bunch of them come up to talk to him/us whatever
>one fairly cute girl, itallian background i think actually
>eying me, which i dont really like, never liked people staring at me but i notice
>nover really talked but i notice her looking over the next few months and shit
>ff a month, im walking through the fairgrounds of this annual festival we have locally, big attraction
>out of nowhere this girl, who i dont think ive actually had a single conversation with yet, comes up to me with group of girls in tow, starts shrieking my name like we're bffs and hugs me for no reason
>im just awkward as fuck, say i, walk away with my group asap
>ff through to march, school dances are coming up, sophomores have their own thing for some reason
>we're all in the library, theyre trying to pressure one of my spreg friends into taking one of the 9th grade girls woth him
>im just sitting there, enjoying his suffering, when this girl out of the blue decides to ask me if im going
>never expected to find a girl to go with, so laugh my most autostic laugh and tell her hell no
>in retrospect i should have noticed how bummed she looked
>>
>>27999580
yeah actually I joined the army, doing officer cadet training now because I'm in uni. I recently did my SQ training course and had to spend 6 weeks with her bro. I guess he's forgiven me for what happened because a couple days after we got back from training I got a fb msg from her. We just hung out for the first time in 6 years last week. I'm gonna see her again soon, but she has a boyfriend...
>>
>>27998920
She was probably putting something or at least trying to
>>
>>27999581
autism is one hell of a drug
>>
>>27999691
Damn straight... Hell i have at least a few more stories like that, just not as interesting as those two. But anyways, here i am, 19 in college and still a kissless virgin.
Oh and excuse all those typing errors, hung over and on my phone right now
>>
>>27999655
>she has a boyfriend

Hopefully not for long
>>
>>27999754
makes me reeeeeee to think that even if I could have gf because they were interested in me that i probably wouldnt notice anyway
just kill me fampai
>>
>arranging party with my autism crew, invite whole class bc fuck it last year,
>only expecting my autism crew to show up and also two cool girls (ugly but funny)
>the big night
>fucking twenty people arrive, including my crush and her best friend
>her best friend got crush on me bc chad looks but autism
>drink shit ton of vodka and shit
>get drunk as hell, start talking to my crush
>drag her to a sofa and tries to make out with her
>she just pushes my head away and look disgusted
>I freak out, take a bottle of vodka and put it in my backpack
>run outside and panic and begins to walk home
>my crushs best friend runs after me and tries to talk,
>freak out and scream at her (full reee mode)
>I also start to cry
>my crush also comes out and a start screaming at her,
>they both looked chocked and they have a ''wtaf'' face
>run home, still in the same class
>>
>>27999761
I'm definitely getting over my autism. I have the army to thank for that. I also got over my fear of heights, again, because of the army. I had to do this rope course up in the trees of BC, like 100 feet in the air, with my sergeant screaming at me. It was the worst day of my life, but my fear of heights was conquered that day. The next day we repelled down a mountain and I actually enjoyed it (though it still scared the shit out of me) and now I love roller coasters.

I'm also better around women and have lost my virginity. So there's some hope for me yet! I think I can safely say I've been promoted from robot to cyborg.
>>
>>27999824

I'm actually getting ready to go to OCS in the US Army. I'm excited
>>
>>27999795
Yeah, ive thought a lot about off-ing myself, i dont know what i can possibly do with myself. Not to mention ill never have those years back, never have a chance to do high school right.
>>
>>27999843
Kek you should just like me, im at university now and i have almost constant thoughts of killing myself.
I'll never have the guts to do it though so I'll just fail uni and become a NEET i guess
>>
years of no interest has conditioned me to respond to any slight interest with "WTF? Are you insane or taking the piss?"
>>
>>27999842
nice. Be prepared to have no privacy for two months. It's tough in a lot of ways, but definitely worth it. You will grow as a person.

Be ready, though, you have zero privacy. You're going to have to fap like once/week so that you can start and finish in 30 seconds in the shower in the morning, because that's all the privacy you will have (if you take more than 3 mins in the shower people start yelling at you)
>>
>>27999905

I'm not worried about the fapping, or the shitting with no stalls. I played high school football. It's the same shit.
>>
>>27999870
Yeah, my older sis has me on suicide watch essentially... Knows about my drugs and drinking and obviously the nonexistent social life. I wanted to give up on school but my older bro suggested i go into programming, so thats what im doing until i crash and burn.
The idea of relying on someone else to survive, failing as a self-suficient adult brings a lot of shame to me, if my life doesnt magically fix itself along the way, im definitely killing myself sometime in the fairly nearby future.
>>
>>27999797
I would just kept walking till the elements killed me, never had to face them again lol, holy fuck that sucks
>>
>>27999932
Its so pathetic more me its unreal, ive had a good upbringing, 2 parent household who both love eachother and me. Have been in private schools most of my education up til now. Probably couldn't ask more a much better upbringing but im still such an abject failure it just funny. The main reason that I wont kill myself is that I feel its not fair on my parents, who tried so hard for me to throw it all back it their faces.
>>
>>27999995
Very true, i probably wouldnt as long as my parents were still alive. Immigrant family, never had much, kinda crappy upbringing, but they gave us everything they could, wasting their years slaving away to build a better life. They had/have high hopes for me too. I know theyd blame themselves for not being able to give enough.
>>
>>27999925
good luck with officer training, bro
>>
>>28000062

Thanks Cannuckianbrah
>>
>>28000000

I wonder who made that particular post. I need to make it around the muting process. 6969
>>
>>28000053
The best part is there is noone I can talk to about this shit, a while ago one of my friends was feelings suicidal and now people talk about how he was doing it for attention behind his back. People are such scum.
>>
>>28000154
Ive been lucky to avoid those kinds of experiences, most people dont mind me, just dont talk a whole lot in general. Plus it helps that most of my friends and acquaintances disappeared after graduation. People have poked fun at my autistic fuck ups before, hung around with some real assholes when i was a kid, they didnt really let anything slide. But most people who know anything about me act like im fine china or some shit.
>>
>>28000220
Yeah when I was at school people mainly just ignored me, I had been there since I was 7 so had once been friends with quite a few of the "cool" group. I would even have lunch with them and stuff, but I would always just sit there silently. In the later years some of them started picking up on it and taking the piss. There was only 1 guy who ever tried to bully me but he didnt really seem to care too much either. Probably had to do with the fact that my one real friend was a fucking tank so they wouldn't go too hard on me.
>>
>be junior year of high school
>start new semester/new class schedule
>sit next to cute girl in one class. maybe 6.5-7/10
>she starts chatting with me
>dont think much of it cuz you know, who wants to talk to me
>but really cool easy goin girl for being so cute
>keeps happening tho everyday
>see her between classes and always makes effort to talk to me
>start thinkin maybe she likes me and i might kinda like her too
>look forward to that class everyday
>one day a "friend" or rather a guy that kinda ran in my circle sees me talking to her
>starts talking shit about her cuz of some lame as fuck bullshit rumor
>didnt want to get shit from my "friends" for messing with her after that
>started to avoid her so shed lose interest
>beta as fuck
>>
>>27996394
I totally believed all of this happened!

>>
File: 1459915458936.gif (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1459915458936.gif
2 MB, 480x360
>>27998375
I...I don't even want to know why
>>
>>28000348
My early years were kinda like that too, kinda rough. Was an easy target through elementary/middle school. Even had a friend like yours too, big guy who magically repelled all the faggots trying to ruin my day. Though they didnt mind giving me shit when he wasnt around.
>>
>>28000703
Oh i do have one more good fail story, really weird one actually
>10th/11th grade, dont remember
>was at a track meet, competing (i sucked)
>walking around before my event, just chilling, snacking
>its crowded as fuck, you literally have to step on people to get through
>walk back to my schools designated area after getting a drink or something, friend points out that i have something stuck to my back
>rip it off, its a little sticky note that says "call me xxx-xxx-xxxx :)" or some shit like that
>laugh it off as a cruel prank, toss it and dont think about it
>>
File: 1456468303208.gif (1 MB, 264x264) Image search: [Google]
1456468303208.gif
1 MB, 264x264
>>27999797
>refers to a hot girl as having "chad looks"

wew lad
>>
>>28000864
hes saying he has chad looks and that is why she likes him
>reading
>>
File: 1444212452988.jpg (59 KB, 573x753) Image search: [Google]
1444212452988.jpg
59 KB, 573x753
>>28000878
fuck, you're right. I think I've had enough weed.

420 BLAZE IT
>>
>>27996311

>ctrl+f "columbine"
>no results

Not sure what to think.
>>
>>27998092
>assburgers
>when the autism is too strong
>Anon its okay those days are over desu
>>
File: 1430028090004.jpg (101 KB, 480x1577) Image search: [Google]
1430028090004.jpg
101 KB, 480x1577
>>27997614
what is wrong with you, you mean fuck?
>>
File: 1444152691398.jpg (66 KB, 526x792) Image search: [Google]
1444152691398.jpg
66 KB, 526x792
>>27997977
Holy cow, mate.
Think before acting.
>>
>>28002586
I hate you so much right now anon...
Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.