[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you just sell everything and start walking the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 23
File: freedom fighter.jpg (156 KB, 950x657) Image search: [Google]
freedom fighter.jpg
156 KB, 950x657
Why don't you just sell everything and start walking the earth? I mean, if you're depressed, if you're suicidal, if there's something wrong with your life, why not start anew?

You can finally take risks now -- with nothing that keeps the average person chained to their life, you're truly free to do everything you ever dreamed of.

You can move anywhere, travel to any country, experience any culture, meet anyone you want. You can become a completely new person, you can reinvent yourself, become a movie star, start a revolution, panhandle in Beijing, become an activist, advance your favorite political cause, or busk in Barcelona. Why are you still afraid of living?

If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. -- Henry David Thoreau
>>
Already sold most of my shit and bought a dual sport motorcycle. Going to travel for a year then kill myself.
>>
File: feels (33).jpg (60 KB, 557x670) Image search: [Google]
feels (33).jpg
60 KB, 557x670
>tfw nothing to sell
>tfw cant go to a poor shit country to life as king
why even life
>>
That sounds like it would take a lot of energy and effort. I'd much rather just lay down and die.
>>
If it was my dream to walk around and get sore feet I'd do it. Why the fuck would you have a dream and not do it? That's like having a winning lottery ticket and not cashing it in. Our problem s that we don't even have dreams.
>>
>posting that insufferable cunt going on protest speaking ON BEHALF of fucking beggars

what a colossal faggot that guy is. Go be poor somewhere else
>>
File: feels138.png (48 KB, 646x624) Image search: [Google]
feels138.png
48 KB, 646x624
>>27995864
and this,
>tfw getting up from bed is to exhausting
>>
>>27995827
When you become enlightened and walk the earth, does food just become free?
>>
I LOL'D HARD AT THE GUYS WHO SAID THEY WOULD RATHER JUST DIE. CAN YOU KEKS GET ANY MORE BETA?

I'M CHAD AND EVEN I WANT TO DO WHAT OP IS TALKING ABOUT.
>>
File: 45621162567247.jpg (77 KB, 1544x800) Image search: [Google]
45621162567247.jpg
77 KB, 1544x800
>>27995827
great job showing you are both underage and know nothing about how depression and suicide works.
>>
I stopped being depressed when i decided to live in a van. No time to chill when ur just in the back of a dark car. Made me go out more. Made friends. Pursued my hobbies more
>>
>>27995827

because I'd get turned away at the border since I live in a third world eastern european country you fuck
you fucking fuck
>>
>>27995898
or how real life works
>can't afford plane tickets to anywhere, stuck walking around your own continent
>everyone treats you like a hobo, as in they treat you like total shit
>will probably get murdered
>or starve to death
GREAT IDEA OP
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>27995897
fuck of kid, back to r eddit with you underage fag
>>
>>27995890
Hence why op said sell all your shit. I sold my car and all my rare vidya games/systems along with my $3000 mtg deck. I bought a $5000 dual sport motorcycle and have enough money to last me a year of travelling. After I run out of money I'm going to dive off a building to my death, hopefully in a crowded city so I can ruin some normies days.
>>
this is my dream op. I 'm seriously considering it. I really can't stand beeing around other people anymore
>>
File: home.jpg (727 KB, 2507x1673) Image search: [Google]
home.jpg
727 KB, 2507x1673
>>27995827

i did that already. i packed up my clothes, my guitar, got in the car and started driving. ended up in Las Vegas, things have been interesting so far.

>tfw still no gf
>>
>>27995921
must be nice to be rich. most of us don't have liquidable assets worth a damn
>>
>>27995898
Depression works diferently for everyone. I'm suicidal and i'm looking at this as my only form of escape
>>
>>27995931
How much cash did you have when you left? I want to start over in a diff state but I have like $1000 to my name.
>>
>>27995890
Yes, it largely does. Even if you have absolutely no source of anything and are purposely trying not to make friends or acquaintances who will help you out on your path, soup kitchens exist in practically every country, no matter how poor they are. You will never starve.
>>
if this is bait- good job at least being fresher than the usual bs here

If this is what you really think- read up on how that shit works and understand that roaming the earth wouldn't fix shit. Also ending on a quote? What you just found out about Thoreau? Have some weird fetish plunging him in to shit that barely relates? The ass hat was a tried hard hypocritical retard as the likes of Ayn Rand. However considering your post prehapes I shouldn't be surprised you quote from such garbage.
>>
>>27995907
You can go to any EU country then, what's the problem?
>>
File: 1461139423572.png (396 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1461139423572.png
396 KB, 540x540
>>27995946
>implying I'm rich
I'm a neet that gets $600 a month. All I have I have collected or saved for my whole life. Stop wasting all your neet bucks on alcohol/prostitutes/tobacco and maybe you can have what I have some day.
>>
>>27995955
>soup kitchens exist so you can never starve
homeless people must be doing something wrong then. don't they know there's a soup kitchen to go to!?

oh wait, thats for a SINGLE meal a day, and the kitchen will have a limited amount of people that can use it so people who do go need to get there hours before it opens for a slot

sounds like the life
>>
>>27995827
I've honestly considered it. But I doubt I'd get much. Presently I had $10k debt, about $16k in unpaid leave so if I were to quit my job now I'd only have about $6k. I don't have that much shit either. A ten year old car and a nice sofa the only really noteworthy things. Everything else isn't of value. I have about 1000 dvds and blu rays but I doubt I'd get much for those and selling them individually would be a pain in the ass. I guess I could just stick them on a hardrive and do a bulksell for $1000. That's if anyone would actually be willing to pay that much which I doubt.

All in all I'd only be looking at about $15k if I were to do this today. That's fuck all. All the more depressing considering I've been in the same job for almost a decade.
>>
>>27995921
>Hence why op said sell all your shit. I sold my car and all my rare vidya games/systems along with my $3000 mtg deck. I bought a $5000 dual sport motorcycle and have enough money to last me a year of travelling. After I run out of money I'm going to dive off a building to my death, hopefully in a crowded city so I can ruin some normies days.
This was my plan but now I'm too old and in too poor health and too depressed to even do that. :(
>>
>>27995984
>telling me to stop wasting my money
>literally has a suicidecycle and a 3000$ mtg deck
pot calling the kettle black there, senpai
>>
>>27995953

it took me like 5 months to save up $3000 as a pizza delivery driver, on top of the $2000 i had saved.

spent 1000 on car repairs before leaving and about 1500 on gas/food/hotels around the country on my way here

then the rest was gone after i got an apartment and furniture and shit when i arrived.
>>
>>27996002
>$15k

Looking at that now that's fucking generous. $10k. Better off to clear my debt and get one more year's worth of leave.

Would be looking at around $20k - $25k if that was the case.
>>
File: 1451846795876.jpg (30 KB, 720x587) Image search: [Google]
1451846795876.jpg
30 KB, 720x587
>>27995951
>suicidal
>is still alive
>>
>>27996011
Like I said. I'm killing myself when I run out of travel money. If I die on my motorcycle, so be it. I'll go out feeling free
>>
File: feels (50).jpg (5 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
feels (50).jpg
5 KB, 205x246
if my parents would die, I could sell a house for 300k yuros, but since that they probably life for 30-40 years still I am dead than
>>
>>27995914
That's the underage part of it. Even most NEETs have a decent self awareness of how the world works. OP might be a fresh college student but I wager he still has mom sending him to school every morning.
>>27995951
You are not suicidal. You might be an unstable drama queen but you are not suicidal. Those kinds of thoughts don't magically go away at such a high risk no reward kind of set up. I doubt you have even tried to kill yourself, I doubt you have had the true harrowing urges to kill yourself. What I bet is your life is a god damn mess from something such as Bipolarism and such innate thoughts seem good for no damn reason. And that's assuming you are simply not just some underage hormonal fueled underage kid.
>>
Live in britbongistan, its an island. How the hell can I walk off an island?

All I have worth selling is a shifty laptop, an old TV and a ps4 so that's like $500 max,

Then what? Pack up some clothes in a backpack and sling a guitar I don't own over my back and wander the uk? I'll get 5 miles before I'm mugged and have literally nothing

Don't talk Shit nigger we are stuck here
>>
>>27995827
>if you're depressed, if you're suicidal, if there's something wrong with your life, why not start anew?
Why would you want to? It's not like you're going to enjoy it if that's the case.
>>
>>27995955
>Even if you have absolutely no source of anything and are purposely trying not to make friends or acquaintances who will help you out on your path, soup kitchens exist in practically every country, no matter how poor they are. You will never starve.
You better be fucking bait at this point
>>
>>27996043
You have thousands of dollars worth of welfare every month and you're complaining about being too stupid to use it... baka desu senpai.
>>
>>27996026
huh. well you obvioulsy don't know how depression works. What are you even doing here filthy normie
>>
>>27996028
but m8 i am free, everything i do is a concious decision to do it. i feel like an addict to normallity, and a disasosiation from reality, but i could quit at any time. atleast i didnt make any freinds and abandoned my family. im off at 30, 6 years 4 months left, want to make a bet see who can outlast the other? ive only got time, which isn't real. whereas you have money which is a subjective variable. i reckon it'll be a laugh, first one to ng+ has to buy the beers, alright?
>>
>>27995951
>Depression works differently for everyone.
Not to that extreme tard tard, stop self diagnosing yourself with shit you don't understand.
Depression is not a state of sadness or "woe is me I wanna die". At it's core it's a lack of motivation, a lack of will. A person that is suffering true clinical depression would not see this as a way out, they would see it as to much work, not feasible or be parallelized by the fear of it making things worse. It's manics, bipolars, and the like that would see this as a 'good idea'
>>
>>27996071
You're the most normie of us all anon if you think suicidal thoughts could be quelled by something as stupid simple as going full hobo and trucking your country.
>>
>>27996040
well i'll give you the benefit of the doupt for not knowing me but your pretentious faggot for asuming all those things. I've been depressed since i was 15 years old. Atempted suicide for the first time when i was 16. Suprisingly instead of whining about how depressed i am i actually want to do something to stop feeling this way.
>>
File: 1449510200376.jpg (33 KB, 500x336) Image search: [Google]
1449510200376.jpg
33 KB, 500x336
>>27996071
>You just don't understand, mom!

Kek. I'm "schizoid" and "depressed" according to psychologists, but who gives a fuck? Youre not "suicidal", you are desperate for attention.

You need to go the fuck outside, get some exercise and sunlight, and eat healthier. Just like youve no doubt been told before but you think it won't help because you have super epic 2deep4u depression.

Life sucks, deal with it. Go do something instead of wallowing in self pity on your internet hugbox and your attitude will change. Its your decision, and if you won't make the right one you have no right to complain. Everyone's life sucks, so fucking what, better than being dead because then you are NOTHING.
>>
>>27996127
>bipolars don't get depressed
we have a genius here
>>
>>27996166
>I've been depressed since i was 15 years old.
Self diagnosed I take it since your first suicide attempt was a year later?
>Suprisingly instead of whining about how depressed i am i actually want to do something
Oh you are adorable thinking clinic depression works like that and you can turn it on a dime.
Also I like how you avoid giving your current age.
If you are baiting work on it. That response was weak as fuck.
>>
>>27996127
>they would see it as to much work, not feasible or be parallelized by the fear of it making things worse
So just like everyone in this thread?
>>
>>27996203
>you need to get outside get some sunlight
>life sucks deal with it
kill yourself normie pls
>>
>>27996206
>I can't tell the difference between clinical depression, and bipolar disorder
No shit they can get depressed but then they get manic like OP's post level where they want to take self destructive actions that cannot feasibly work but that rush of dopamine overrides reasoning and "hey this could fix everything!" when all it will do is ensure that next depressed state hits twice as hard.

I fucking love how you insult me on shit you clearly have no fucking clue in how it works
>>
>>27996240
Fair point- I should say that any life changing event they see like that whether it's OPs stupid or something that really could help

My core point was OP has no fucking clue how any of those things work.
>>
File: 1459053946015.gif (2 MB, 423x264) Image search: [Google]
1459053946015.gif
2 MB, 423x264
>>27996245
>calling someone a normie while posting like a facebook-tier attention whore speshul snowflake about your "depression'
>>
>>27996345
>implying that isn't what /r9k/ is for
shut up faggot
>>
>>27995827
enjoy the bus ride to school OP
>>
>your response was weak as fuck
your argument was weak as fuck based purely on asumptions you made without even knowing me.
>asuming again that i haven't been diagnosed with anything
>asuming that i'm underage
you need to work on that friendo
>>
>>27995827
Thats exactly what im going to do actually. Im still in the preperation phase, just got a shitty warehouse job and im buying all my camping gear the following weeks.

My goal is to leave in mid june. Im currently in the netherlands, first i want to hitchhike south towards paris, busk there for some time, stock up on more food and money, hitch further south and maybe camp somewhere in the french alps, then check out spain and portugal. After that i dont know yet, maybe east europe and then north into scandinavia.

I cant wait senpai
>>
>>27995827
Because you assume i'm a confident normie who can easily go outside and socialize with people.
>>
the answer of why not is a lot more simple.

have you ever walked around for a whole day in the spring or summer?

you get really sweaty within a few hours. your balls and taint and ass armpits feet start to get really moist and sweaty, then eventually the small of your back then your whole skin feels sweaty and the dirt clings to the sweat as it wets and evaporates wets and evaporates.

whats the first thiing you do when you get home? take a nice cool shower and wash your balls and taint and asshole.

now imagine not having that shower in the middle of summer. and not having a bed to lay down to and its humid and hot outside even at night and you have to go more days walking around with super sweaty balls, dirty skin and a leaky butthole from all the moisture

now you start to see why it would just suck.
>>
>>27995827
>might end up homeless
>might starve
>might not be able to find a toilet and have to poo like pajeet
>might still feel lonely and depressed minus all my fucking possessions that cheer me up occasionally

sounds like a good idea anon 11/10
>>
File: nobait.png (3 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
nobait.png
3 KB, 225x224
>>27996373
So again, totally fine sharing the ages you were depressed and tried to kill yourself but not current age? Also:
>can't even link right
I'm with >>27996370 have fun at school
>>
>>27996402
You can get a yearly gym membership in any 24 hour gym chain and shower at a gym anywhere you end up.

And why aren't you meeting people and living with them?
>>
File: image.jpg (763 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
763 KB, 2048x2048
I'm already nomadic lol, and I make art... Things have worked out pretty well winging it full time. Here is a collage of girls I've been with since Christmas
>>
>>27996402
Literally jump in a lake or something.
If youre doing this in the summer and you know you will get sweaty all the time, stay near the coastline and swim in the see whenever you want. Its all up to you man, nobody will tell you what to do.
>>
>>27995964
Holy shit, so much text and so little content.
>>
>>27996416
>food
You wont starve. There is an abundance of food in the western world.

>poop
Put a roll of toiletpaper in your pack and you can shit wherever you want.
>>
File: 0fa.jpg (21 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
0fa.jpg
21 KB, 680x510
>>27995827
My fucked up dysfunctional flat feet mainly
>>
You don't understand mental illness OP.

It's not even about lack of motivation once you get to a point, it's a physical sensation of invalidity.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 500x282
The "world is your oyster" meme is a load of barnacles. If you're depressed, you don't care that you get to go to other countries and see pretty buildings and new people. If the capacity for enjoying these things were present, you'd also- at least somewhat- appreciate what is already in front of you.
>>
>>27996436
well seeing as it gives you such a boner to know i'm 20. Geniunely curious as to why that even matters seeing as this is an anonymous image board where what i say could be a lie, right?
>>
File: neverever.jpg (4 KB, 125x105) Image search: [Google]
neverever.jpg
4 KB, 125x105
>>27996043
not true you can sell some of those ps4 games too
>>
>>27996464
That's what I thought of OPs post.
>>
>>27996501
>The "world is your oyster" meme is a load of barnacles.
Haha why don't you just become a standup comedian :)
>>
>>27996501
You gotta look at it this way,
Lets say the hobo life has a happiness value of 4
The maximum is 10

Becoming a hobo is like pressing the reset button. No matter where you are in life, you can always press that button and go to a happiness value of 4.
The trick is to know if your life is over or under 4. If you are under 4 you should press that button, if you are over 4 you shouldnt.
>>
>>27996447
that costs money and id have to walk all the way to the gym each time to use it, and id still have to walk everywhere someday so naturally id get sweaty every single day as opposed to staying indoors in mommys air conditioned house when i can take a shower anytime

and lol because strangers are readily willing to let people live with them? go find the nearest homeless person you faggot and take him in for a month and see how many days until you get tired of his shit if you ever trust him enough to begin with.

>>27996453
its spring and summer, 6 months of the year

the coastline is saltwater which makes you feel even worse when it dries off and your skin is salty and you have sand everywhere. try walking with sandy feet or shoes. try drying off properly from a lake without getting dirt everywhere.
>>
>>27996266
ok faggot let me put it this way. there are two types of depression. Clinical depression where you feel like shit no matter what you go through and situational depression where you feel like shit because you're in a shit situation. I have the later. And i want to get out of it. Not that fucking complicated is it?
>>
>>27996524
To be fair anons were accusing you of ungraded and you were willing to share your age when you allegedly diagnosed/self diagnosed you were depressed and tried to kill yourself so it did add a bit of oddity that you share that but not deal with matter at hand.
>this is an anonymous image board where what i say could be a lie
frankly that's all you and the rest here on the robot do. At best it's exaggerated truth, at worse it's attention seeking shitposting like that one retard that claim he badly mauled his neighbors by putting petrol in their ash tray.
This thread is inbetween where there is doubt it's a person sharing real opinions and if they are then likely underage or just stupid.
>>
File: 2353456235625727267.jpg (8 KB, 235x214) Image search: [Google]
2353456235625727267.jpg
8 KB, 235x214
>>27996588
>situational depression where you feel like shit because you're in a shit situation. I have the later. And i want to get out of it.
Oh good god you are adorable
>>
>>27996584
It takes atleast a year or two of accumulating social capital and reputation as a house guest that also contributes and is radically self reliant. Look into house sitting and pet sitting and start getting couch surfing reviews, best thing you can do is start traveling first to get your feet wet. Also have a talent or skill besides Chinese cartoon games
>>
>>27996584
>the coastline is saltwater which makes you feel even worse when it dries off and your skin is salty and you have sand everywhere. try walking with sandy feet or shoes. try drying off properly from a lake without getting dirt everywhere.

Alright now you just sound like a spoiled pussy. I bet you moisturize your skin and stuff.
All i know is when i was on vacation in spain in the summer, i had that sweaty sticky feeling aswell and i took a dive in the sea and it felt refreshing as fuck. If you worry about the salt content then just kill yourself you fucking baby.
>>
>>27996563
Has my choice of words violated your precious bastian of autism? There there, senpai.
>>
>>27996618
looks like someone is working hard for "the most depressed anon of the year" award. I can feel the angst even from here. Some friendly advice: killing yourself will help
>>
>>27996580
... No. Mental illness stands before circumstance. There is no reason why your personal 4 star rating of the hobo life will stand against someone else's judgement.

I live in a tent. I can go wherever I want. I have ample autismbux. I enjoy none of these things. Nor do I have a preference for living in a house. I just don't care.
>>
>>27996682
Thats because youre not a hobo, youre a bum. Big difference.
>>
>>27996602
well i didn't know it was considered attention seeking to talk about depression in a place where everybody is depressed but hey what do you know. Also i didn't tell him my age because i though it was a petty attack, which it is, and had no relevance to the argument.
>>
>>27996803
What am I missing? The thrill of adventure and new relationships?

Then you've missed a condition in your definition of hobo- which is that they can't be mentally ill. In which case, the original impetus for becoming a hobo, which was:
> I mean, if you're depressed, if you're suicidal, if there's something wrong with your life
Is fucking null and void.

Maybe if you are a Chad who goes on a world adventure to get over his ex, you will fit the bill. In which case- fuck off normie.
>>
>>27995827
is this a cringe thread?

get out of here you normie faggot
>>
>>27995827
I've considered it honestly for years.

But simply put, because it's not as easy as you say. You cannot move to any country without money and without a visa.

You'd just freeze, starve and die, or they'd lock you up. Someone might kill you.

Instead I want a house in Spain. So I made this, would you please upvote it on Steam so I can move to Spain one day?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Swf7ntmIC48
>>
Is it possible to reinvent yourself? I hate myself but if this is the only chance at life I have then I'd like to change myself dramatically. It doesn't seem possible though
>>
>>27996006
Skip to the end and just jump off a building
>>
File: 1459225057017.jpg (94 KB, 390x440) Image search: [Google]
1459225057017.jpg
94 KB, 390x440
>>27995827
Oh man thanks for the pic, I forgot about that raging autist.
There was a thread some time ago he was in it was golden.
>>
>>27996928
it's funny how you want to move to spain. I want to get out of this country more than anything
>>
>>27996982
Why? Aren't you all (30%?) unemployed and poor? Sounds like a good place to live if you have a mediocre bit of money at least.

Also dem liberal weed laws?
>>
File: 1453697156326.jpg (55 KB, 620x618) Image search: [Google]
1453697156326.jpg
55 KB, 620x618
>Wanting to get real thirsty
>Wanting to get real hungry
>Wanting to smell like shit the day after you leave home and for the rest of your life
>Wanting to be seen as disgusting by everyone
>Wanting to choose between getting attacked by opposums, pedestrian, or bears
>Wasps constantly in your shit
>90% of the time too hot or too cold
>I repeat, no showers ever
>Will probably get sick as shit from fungus, mosquitoes, pneumonia, etc and pass away in extreme pain
>Shit-stained clothes, no toilet paper
>No ability to get back into society because nobody hires a man who smells like shit
>No vidya, internet, phone, cable, anime, books, comics, any media
>Your shit breaks, you're fucked. Can't panhandle with a busted guitar
>People stealing your smelly belongings
>Will almost certainly be sucking dick for a 50 cent hamburger at some point
>Competing for sidewalk real estate with mentally ill, violent hobos with nothing to lose
>>
>>27996969
Yeah, I guess that's that. Shit sucks.
>>
>>27997040
The thing is that hobos value freedom and adventure over materialism and comfort. You seem to be so stuck in materialism that you think everyone has the same values as you. Ive spoken to many trainhoppers and hitchhikers at the hobo convention in britt and they all tell me they are loving their life.

Materialism is kinda like cheating in video games, it might seem cool to have it all, but when you do have it all, it becomes boring real quick. Its like you are chasing something that is much faster than you. You will never reach your goal and be happy. True happiness is when you dont have much and youre completely fine with that. You got nothing to lose and nothing to win and youre still content. Being outside and enjoying nature is just a bonus.
>>
>>27997029
>seems like a good place to live if you have a mediocre amount of money atleast.
that's the point though i have fuck all. Living off 400 eurobucks a months. Might as well be on the street atleast then i wont have to pay rent
>>
>>27997190
>Living off 400 eurobucks a months.
Does that include rent or is rent extra?
>>
>>27995827
>implying you need money
Just buy a backpack, and long lasting food. Dont need a car or anything, just have some basic hiking equipment. You can resupply by begging at worst. Learn to climb on a train, hail down a car, and maybe even hunt if you want to go away from people.
Anyways, money is the root of sluts and your loneliness. You need to learn to forget.
>>
>>27997215
includes rent. i'm sharing a flat though. Even so
>>
>>27995827
Well, I was lucky enough that I did have the opportunity to do such a thing. I inherited a little bit of money and I figured I may as well go travel the world before I die, so I used up all my savings going to a foreign country. Guess what I did there? Nothing. I stayed in my hotel room and cried everyday because I still felt shitty, going to a different country didn't change that and it's nothing to do with responsibilities or other people's thoughts making me depressed-- I am just deeply, deeply unhappy to my core to the point where I don't even want myself to be happy because I hate myself too much and don't believe I even deserve feeling better. I know someone is going to say I didn't try, but I genuinely did and that was all I could muster up. I also got blind drunk, but again I stayed in my hotel while I did this and basically just ended up dropping 5k to go get drunk in a nice japanese bathtubs.
>>
File: 1459254390722.jpg (61 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
1459254390722.jpg
61 KB, 960x639
I'm actually planning on this
I'm extremely soft so I likely won't make it, but hey then I still get to die
>>
>>27995827
I already do this. I'm posting from a Belarusian library right now.

If there are any white American ribots itt, go to Europe. You will get so much pussy yor head will spin
>>
>>27995914
you can sail from New York to London for like $25

planes are for richfags
>>
>>27997190
>that's the point though i have fuck all. Living off 400 eurobucks a months.
I could live like a king in my shitty country with that kind of money. Fuck you.
>>
I like this guy. Please post more, op
>>
>>27997452
>I could live like a king in my shitty country with that kind of money. Fuck you.
Where?
>>
>>27997452
That's your fault poo in loo
>>
>>27997452
yeah well it's all relative isn't it. If i lived in your country i'd have the equivelent to 400 a month. Which would still be fuck all
>>
>>27997498
>yeah well it's all relative isn't it. If i lived in your country i'd have the equivelent to 400 a month
You don't understand how money works. At all. Not even from the spender's point of view.
>>
>>27995827
>Why don't you just sell everything and start walking the earth? I mean, if you're depressed, if you're suicidal, if there's something wrong with your life, why not start anew?

This is a common sentiment from observers of depressed people.

But the reality of depression is you just cannot be bothered to do anything at all.

If they had the motivation to do these things, well, they aren't so depressed.

The things you list are things I might have been inspired to do once. But now I just want to sleep, and simply leaving the house takes similar effort to setting off on a global adventure.
>>
>>27997548
Sounds like laziness to me, a good kick in the ass would solve that promptly.
>>
>>27995827
>You can move anywhere, travel to any country, experience any culture, meet anyone you want. You can become a completely new person, you can reinvent yourself, become a movie star, start a revolutio

Are you 12?

If you're a smelly homeless bum nobody wants to talk to you, or hire you, or look at you. You will not reinvent yourself. You will be a homeless bum and it will be impossible to be anything else.

Teenagers will kick your teeth in while you sleep because you're just some homeless foreigner. You will try to enter restaurants and you will be asked to leave because you look and smell like shit.

I've heard delusional optimistic bullshit before but you really take the cake.
>>
>>27995921
Pursue your dreams, Anon. This is probably fake, but I support you in everything you attempt beyond this point.
>>
>>27997567
Laff
>>
File: ScRR6.jpg (44 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
ScRR6.jpg
44 KB, 640x480
Because when I'm depressed and suicidal, I don't want to fucking do anything.

I don't want to travel the world. I don't want to fuck bitches. I don't want to take risks or meet new people or see the sights. I don't want to be an activist, I don't want to start a revolution. I don't want to get out of bed.

When I'm depressed and suicidal, all I want to do is lay in bed and sleep until I'm not hurting anymore. Fuck this "world is your oyster" stuff.
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 500x334
>>27997568
They exist

Ojijinal
>>
>>27997521
please explain what i'm missing here. Say i live in venezuela i'm not going to make the equivelent to 400 euros a month working as a waiter i'd make much less than that. But with the amount of money i earn i'd be able to have the same expenses i would with 400 euros in spain. I don't think you read my post correctly
>>
>>27995827
>You can move anywhere
Can't afford that
>travel to any country
Can't afford that
>experience any culture
Can't afford that
>meet anyone you want
Not if they don't want to meet me.
>You can become a completely new person, you can reinvent yourself,
>become a movie star
Can't act well
>start a revolution
One guy going around being violent until he gets killed by cops isn't a revolution >panhandle in Beijing
Is that begging? That would be worse than sitting in my moms basement in every way. >become an activist, advance your favorite political cause
I'd still need a job or something.
>or busk in Barcelona
I have no skill to show off
>>
>>27997521
>>27997756
sorry my bad i didn't explain myself properly in the other post
>>
>>27997567
>a good kick in the ass would solve that

You truly are a retard of the highest proportions.
>>
>>27997568
Tell that to the vagabond general on /out/ lol. You have no idea how many people are already living the hobo life. Its definitely possible.
>>
>>27995827
I'm a girl, if I did this I would probably get mugged, raped, and killed.
>>
A key symptom of the condition is being incapable of taking even the smallest risks. That's a huge part of why robots are depressed and fucked up in the first place.
>>
>>27995999
i regularly see fat homeless people
>>27996058
he's right though
even in fucking india or kenya actually starving to death is extremely rare
>>
>>27997877
most of them are rich hipster faggots who can go home and ask mommy and daddy for $500 any time they want
>>
>>27997893
A/S/L/wanna do it with me? I look pretty scary, I don't think we'd have any problems.
>>
>>27995827
>"If your depressed why don't you do a thing"
Depression is a complete apathy towards everything in life when will this "Haha if ur depressed just go out and do whatever the hell u want" meme die
>>
>>27998093
HAHAHA seriously try that shit in vagabond general. You will get roasted.
>>
theres a chance that tomorrow ill be made bot homeless and jobless.

So how do I hobo correctly?
I don't want to die in the doorway of a shop like the heroin addict maggots in my city.

Do I just wander the country do I try to innawoods? Do I gather all the money I can and get a flight/ferry to mainland Europe and be a faggot there instead of in Ireland?

If its so easy to vagabond, then why doesn't literally everyone do it?
>>
>>27998178
it isn't easy. Your basically at the bottom of the food chain. But for some anons going hobo is better than living a shit life
>>
>>27998178
You're in fucking Ireland. You get more in NEETbux than an entire family gets in salaries in most of the world.
>>
>>27998178
Check out /r/vagabond on reddit or vagabond general on /out/, there are guides and gearlists everywhere. Especially on the reddit, those guys have experience. There are some guys on there that have been doing it for like 10 years. Also some oldtimers that have done it in the 90s and theyre always happy to help aspiring hobos.

If i were you i would get your gear together and get on mainland europe. Go south towards portugal/spain/italy in the winter and north to scandinavia in the winter. Paris is like the home of the vagabonds in europe.
>>
>>27998428
>north to scandinavia in the winter
I meant summer ofcourse
>>
>>27995827
>that picture
Good bait anon up vote
>>
I'm a useless friendless NEET KHV. The only things I like to do are make songs and take long walks. So my options are either to work really hard on my music and hope I make a bit of money or just go walking forever with the latter being far more likely.

I think if I were to train my /out/ skills a little and get used to sleeping outside out of sight in the woods I could get by for a while. I really enjoy being alone outdoors and I could survive on cheap supermarket food. A big bottle of water, a loaf of bread, a block of cheese, a bag of apples. I live in Britain and I'm sure I'd have a good time going around the Scottish highlands and seeing some of the posh cities like York and Bath. But I guess I'm just dreaming, I'd get tired and ill if I don't get mugged first like the useless manchild I am.
>>
I just signed my lease. :(

Maybe next year I'll go for an extended walk with my dog. It could be a learning experience.
>>
>>27995827
You don't understand depression.

For a depressed person there's no point. Traveling and starting anew would give nothing. It would just require a lot of trouble and ultimately change nothing at all.

And most depressed people aren't at the very deepest bottom where they're basically already killing themselves. Most depressed people recognize how things could be even worse, and even if they had the energy and the material possession to sell their things for money, their depression makes them see the risks and not the gains. So to them, it's just a bad business decision that will lead to shit being even worse.

"Today, life sucks ass, but at least I have my computer so I can kill some time and make it suck a little bit less for a while. Tomorrow, if I sell my computer, I'll have fucking nothing but that wall."
>>
>>27995827
i am clingy as f tho
>>
sell everything? so you mean my bed, desk, and computer? I dont think that would amount to much. travelling costs a lot of money, plus I have no social skills. how would I manage alone in a foreign country? i wouldnt make it.
>>
>>27995884
tfw even eating is becoming a chore
>>
>>27995827
>r9k takes 4 year old bait

guys come on pol and b caught this shit.
>>
>>27995827
im working part time saving up for a van and other stuff so I can just live in a van and do whatever i fucking want
>>
>>27995827
Borders. you cant just cross borders willy milly
Its sad i would love to do that.
Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.